Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:48 pm
"k." Lamia sighed. "but if it's shakespeare i'm killing myslef and takin' you with me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:52 pm
"Almost like Romeo and Juliet then.......," Faust smiled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:54 pm
Lamia couldn't help but blush at that.
"Yeah, hopefully...." she siad quietly and then treid to divert her attention to soemthing else  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:58 pm
[I hate missing a lot stare ]
[Math]

Vence stepped through the door of his next period class, having just finished lunch.

[who teaches math? -checks first couple pages-]  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:30 am
Faust walked along side Lamia to English class. "Only this and PE is left...then the lake...." he thought nervously. "I hope we don't come across father...."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:02 am
Aqira and Ailon were both sitting there eating fish and rice in a bowl. Aqira smiled. She had taken her visor of and looked at her son. “You know that eating here will not make you seen to the other. I mean, why you don’t hang around with the other “She knew that her son missed the people and friends in isle of Gambino but he had to get new ones too.
Ailon did not respond he was more scared of his cousin more then ever. He wanted to be protected by the wolf his mother had beside her.
“I hate the people that like to change in our scheme. My lesson will be tomorrow in the morning. I have plans that will interest some and some not”
“I think I need to relax a bit I feel stressed” Ailon looked at his mother and hoped that he could skip the rest of the classes,
Aqira sighed and understood. “Take a walk around Barton and try to calm down, I’ve sent them a report” She took her crystal and then the report disappeared.
“Thank mom” He walks out and then run out from the school. He headed for the fountain.
Aqra smiled and couldn’t understand her son. She looked at the room “Better clean this room so I go home” She took the both empty bowls and then started to clean
(I can come up with solutions and I'm back ^^)  

Aqira

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:55 am
((Welcome back. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:43 pm
(I'm back too *evil music on * twisted )  

Izno

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:25 pm
Izno
(I'm back too *evil music on * twisted )

((Nice....er....wig....))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:22 am
Sunako was in the phone talking to her friend Jane
"Listen to me girl, that Lamia girl is blocking my plans and rules. I will make her clear to not mess with me" She looked how Faust and Lamia loved each other. " I will crush her heart " She smiles.
"What..... your telling me that the dress you saw in Durem is out"
After a long hot phone call she looked at them. She heard the mention of vampires and she took her chance. She sended a text messege to the b***h Inana and then she smiled " I hope your happy Lamia"

Dear Inana
I'm not your brightest student but I want to tell you anonymus that your doughter is going to Ian or someone else to know more about her past.
i hope you know what you will do. With great luck /anonymus person

Izno

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:32 am
[tee hee I got a new bishie for my av. looks like inana's found a centaur toyboy XD]

Lamia heade dinto english class

--

Inana sat in teh teacher's lounge, her feet on the coffee table when her phone started buzzing- playing along to avenged sevenfold's 'scream'. She blinekd in surprise and opened up the text message. her stomach instantly sank.
she then grabbe dthe sender's phone number and tried to return the call.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:53 am
Faust again took seat next to Lamia and waited for class to begin. He started twisting his solar ray ring on his finger.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Izno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:58 am
Sunako felt the phone and knew that it had to be the b***h. She took a handkerchief and then put it on the cell phone and tries to change her voice. She then skip everything and then answer "Hello daddy"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:20 am
Inana raised an eyebrow.
"hello?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Izno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:27 am
Sunako then saw the clock " Hello miss I , I just wanted you to tell that I heard your beloved doughter talking about serching more information off her past so she was going to search information behind your back and she is going to be with Ian to talk some information. I would love to tell you more but I'm anonymus and also they got a nice shirt to my collection au revoir " *click* She then took her stuff and walked out to the town. She was going to skip the other lessons.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games