Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:12 am
Tat stuck her tongue out. Her eyes twinkled. "Well-anyway.....what would you like to do? " she asked glancing out the a small window which revealed a darkening sky. "There's some time before I have to out on that show for Richard."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:30 am
"That's upto you really." Tyran said witha shrug. "It's your time afterall, and we can't really do anything for a while. At least not until tomorrow."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:36 am
"Oh really?" Tat grinned with a mischevious glitter in her eyes. She pounced on Tyran and pinned him on the ground.

"Then a tour it shall be," she smiled with a childish laugh as she got back up. She dashed to the door and was extremely excited. "Come along then," she motioned to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:40 am
Tyran didn't exactly know how to react to that, apart form wince when his head connected with the floorboards. When she jumped off him he stood back up and rubbed his head and backside where he'd happily landed half his weight on his tail.
"Yeah...great."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:46 am
Tat guided them down to the end of the hallway and greeted those as they passed.

((Haha-the description of the tour will have to wait until I get back from class.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:49 am
(kk have a good class)  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:40 am
Tat pointed out various rooms such as the those reserved for guests that weren't too far from hers. "I'll see about pulling some strings so that you can rest here tonight," she said happily. She opened the door and revealed a guest room that was beautifully decorated. "No one of importance is visiting anytime soon anyway. So it shouldn't be a problem."

As the tour continued on her showed them the kitchen, buttry, bottlery, the great hall, the direction of the dungeon, chapel and various other rooms-some of course were off limits being the chambers of the duke and his family. She considered pointing out the garderobe chamber (aka tiolet room) but decided against it for now since they didn't seem to like how unclean her time was compared to theirs.

Eventually she brought them to the last area of the tour-an open courtyard lit by torches and moonlight.

"And listen is where tonight's special performance shall take place," she grinned with excitement. Young master Richard was already waiting with Rose, George, and Jacob along with a two other guards standing watch. Seats, pillows and blankets had been brought out for the viewers comfort.
"Go make yourselves comfortable and I'll be right back," she smiled as she dashed off to make a few last minute preperations. Luka chased off after her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:21 pm
"I think this may be interesting," Vence commented. He stood off to the side a little, content to stand, as always. He wondered if afterward he could learn a trick or two. especially one that had to do with fire.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:55 pm
Tyran grimaced when he saw what passed for a toilet, but supposed it wasn't as bad as he expected. he was impressed by the luxury of all this place - Tat didn't have it too bad.
He ound a seat when she dashed of and smirked.
"I still can't get over how odd thsi all is." He said to Vence.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:59 pm
"Me neither," he grinned. "But honestly, I've had enough adventures to not be so surprised by this. It still is unlike anything though."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:36 pm
"At least tat's comfortable." Tyran said with a vaugely sad smile. "I mean, she's home - she doesn't look liek she misses any of the technology or change. it makes you think."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:22 pm
A minstrels arrived in the area and as soon as they settled they began to >play.<

At the start the first start song Tat, complete with jester mask, came somersaulting out and performed a sereis of acrobatics-her costume glittered with the gold thread. Her flow of movements matched the tempo of the music. Smoother melodies her dances were graceful and elegant-twirling with her dancer's cloth. With for playful and made comical gestures such as tripping over Luka. At one point she even began juggling the lit torches while she was dancing.

When the music ended she took a bow-and breathed heavily.

((You don't have to listen to the whole video-I just thought it might help with the imagination.))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:26 pm
(nice, I love that song :3)

Tyran coudln't hlep but smile as she peformed, finally seeing her in her element rather than an awkward young woman. It was clear why everyone liked her so much. When everyone began to applause he energetically joined in and whistled.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:38 pm
Tat was grinning brightly with pride when she removed her mask. Luka meowed loudly as if to demand attention so Tat picked him up and bowed again. Then she scurried over to everyone. Richard wanted another performance but Rose scolded him and told him that it was time for bed. He pouted, but Tat quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and convinced him to go to bed. When Richard and Rose left she returned her attention to the group.

Jacob had stared at Tat completely entranced. George smiled and nudged him to bring him back down to earth.  

0Moon_Maiden0

~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces