Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:03 pm
Leon smiled the whole time not opening his mouth to speak he knew the minute he did something would come out that would be mean and Kailee would get upset. So when they were in the x-ray room he put her down and reluctenly left the room. He didn't want to but even the x-ray beams could be like the sun to him. He leant against the wall outside and took out his phone just as it started to ring. 'Hello?' He said his voice apprehensive.
'Leo! It's me Jason!' The other purred happily. Obviously he didn't know of the situation at the palace yet.
'Hey Jace...what's-'
'A cure! They've found a cure! you can come home!' Jason interrupted excitedly.
'All they had to do was mutate the cure a little and BAM! instant cure!' Leon sighed and rubbed his forehead. 'How's my mum? My sisters? How is the kingdom?' He asked flatly. His emotions hinged on Jason's answer. Anger frenzy and fear frenzy hinged on every thing. And the silence Jace was giving him was driving him insane. Not to mention being away from Kailee. 'Leo...I'm sorry-'
'NO!!!' He roared losing his legs.
'-But your Ma didn't make it. Jasmine did...the youngest but it's just you Jazz and your father now...I'm so sorry Leonard...really I am.' Leon curled up in a ball. He hung up on Jason and looked up to see a servant inching around him. 'You!' He hissed. 'Stay and tell Kailee to find me out in the forest once she's done.' He roared at her and bolted away feeling the last of his control slipping as he jumped out the window. 'Wait sir! The sun!' Someone called as he jumped out a window and into the forest.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:57 pm
Kailee had her x-ray and expected Leon to return almost immediately, when he didn't, she started to get worried. However, the doctor and the servant entered and told her what Leon told them to tell her.

Kailee's eyes started to water and she was in an apathetic state while the doctor re-broke, then re-set her arm as it had started to heal wrong since it had been jostled a bit after Leon had set it. He then plasted it up and she ran from the infirmary to the forest, hoping that Leon would be able to explain why he had left so suddenly. She also got worried about the sun and why would he go outside if it was still light outside. "Leon?!" she called out as she entered the forest.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:24 am
Leon sat curled up in the darkness of a cave. He'd heard Kailee calling for him but he was too upset to call out to her. He couldn't go to her either since most of his skin had melted off in the sunlight. His mother and three of his sister...gone...
He knew though that the minute Kailee used her nose to smell him she would definately be able to smell his burnt flesh. He grimanced at the thought on her behalf. How utterly disgusted she would be if she smelt it. He thought. And how selfish of me leaving her there on her own. Yet he had to leave. Compose himself so he wouldn't accidently hurt her. Yes he was making up excuses but eventually he got up the guts to call out to her. 'I'm...over here.' He sounded less like himself in those three words than he had since they met.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:35 pm
Kailee heard Leon and quickly turned, heading towards where she heard him. However, she quickly slowed down once her sensitive nose got a whiff of burnt flesh. "L-Leon . . . are you okay?" she asked, bringing up her good arm to cover her nose. She instantly started to berate herself. Of course he wasn't, he ran out in the sun! Then her eyes widened as she realized what exactly that smell was and she started running again. Once she found him, her eyes widened further. "Oh Leon . . ." she whispered out in horror. She wasn't scared of him . . . rather . . . she was scared for him. "Will you be okay?" she asked, taking a hesitant step forward.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:33 pm
Leon shook his head. His body curled in a ball his head in his lap. 'My mum...didn't make it...' He said slowly lifting his head. He looked like he was slowly regenerating. 'And only one of my sister's is alive, they...they didn't get the cure in time...' His breathing was jaggard and erractic.

((Sorry it took so long I've been busy crying ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:39 pm
((It's fine. ^-^))

Kailee gasped softly before going quickly to Leon's side and . . . there she stopped. She wanted to hold him, but she didn't know where she could touch that wouldn't hurt him. "I-I'm so sorry Leon . . ." she whispered softly, settling for sinking down beside him instead. "I . . . I wish there was something I could do to help." she added.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:45 am
The sun dipped behind some mountains and shadows engulfed the forest. Without even thinking his body used all the blood he'd taken from those bears to heal himself. Leon sighed wishing the pain could've lasted longer. He let his body stretch out and fast as his body would let him pulled her into his arms against his body pressing her head on his shoulder and sunk his fangs gently into her skin muttering. 'I'm sorry.' In her ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:36 pm
Kailee gasped softly as the other bit her. She was a little afraid since she wasn't sure how in control of himself he was. She was afraid he'd take too much of her blood. At the same time, she found herself aroused by the feeling of his fangs in her. It was a werewolf instinct to bite one's mate. And with these two feelings conflicting inside her, what she said next came out in a mix of a moan and a fearful question. "L-Leon . . .?"  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:26 pm
Slowly and after a long agonising moment where he seemed to be warring with himself, Leon let her go. His fangs slipped gently out from her skin and his tongue snaked out to lick it closed. Her voice conveyed little of what she wanted and he desperately wanted to ask her what it was she wanted from him, but words failed him. So on impulse he pressed her gently onto her back then laid next to her pulling her deep into his arms. If she wanted him the way her voice hinted then she'd have to be more specific than what little information she gave.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:12 pm
Kailee sighed as Leon took his fangs out, slumping a little, feeling drained. However, at the same time, the arousal remained. She sighed a little. "If you want me to have any energy to do anything after the wedding you're going to have to take smaller amounts, love." she whispered slightly teasingly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:18 am
Leon searched her face. 'I...I didn't take that much...did I?' He asked concerned. His eyes flicked over her he'd only taken a few mouthfuls. Nothing more than three...four at the most. Oh gods! She looked so pale. 'Kailee.' He moaned in pain and pulled her limp form into his arms. 'I'm sorry.' He whispered the sound was agonising. 'I'm so sorry.' His shoulder's shook like he was...crying.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:01 pm
Kailee sighed and wrapped her arms around him, pressing herself close to him. "Leon . . . I'm fine. It's just . . . a lot happened today, you know? I'm fine, really." she whispered to him before playfully nipping against the skin of his neck. Normally she'd be in wolf form to give love bites, but she had no idea what the would do, so she settled for staying in her human form.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:04 pm
Leon ran his nose over her collarbone resisting every call in his body to have her on the grass. 'Okay...' He replied slowly. 'I just don't want to hurt you. When that bear...I got so angry...not just the bear but at myself for letting you come to harm. Then I got that phone call...and lost control on you...I'm so sorry.'  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:53 pm
Kailee smiled softly. "It's alright Leon. I love you, and I can handle anything you dish out. You're such a softy for a vampire." she teased him. "Besides, I've had worse." She said quite honestly. She had actually lost more blood when she had been fighting than what Leon took. However, she also had adreniline to keep her mind off the loss of energy. But with how much Leon seemed to be taking onto his shoulder, she wasn't sure she should tell him about all the injuries she had. The nice thing about being a werewolf, her scars healed fast so she held no souveniers of those fights.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:00 pm
'I wasn't a softy before I met you.' He whispered nuzzling her neck. Something wasn't right though. He could smell, sense and feel it. But for her sake he didn't say anything about it. 'I love you too.' He added and kissed her lips very softly. 'I'll be okay too. My ma just meant a lot to me. Once things are settled here and there I'll take you to what's left of my home and we can build it up again. Just you and me. And maybe in a few years after we've gotten to know each other as husband and wife we can be together as mother and father of our children.' His nose traced her jaw as he spoke. His voice took on a far off whispy tone. 'And I will always love you. The woman to brought this vampire back to life.' He gave her a tender but passionate kiss.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games