Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:20 pm
"My allegiances is to Lolth." Renten said as he looked out at the city. "Your fate is like all other fates it is to die. Now determining on what actions you take will get you there either faster or prolong your fate."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:44 pm
"I would prefer stay above ground.....to the elves if there are no objections," Orla replied in a soft tone. In truth she had always been fascinated by the stories of the elves her elders told her as a young lass.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:45 pm
"Well that's very enlightening." Veleth said,his voice nonchalant -as usual- but nevertheless dripping wit sarcasm. He seemed to have a talent in such tones.
"I already knew that."

---

"Fair enough." Craban said. "Let's get going. Orla, would you like to come with us?" He looekd to her. Frankly, the more they had the more protection they had. The gaurds were genrally preoccupied. Plus Orla had nowhere to go, and he knew she would not be comfortable to stay here in the city.Shar sighed irritably.
"Am i to be dragged around with you like a slave also?"

"You're my prisoner. Simple as. you're either mine or theirs." Craban said, sternly. Shar grunted in disgust.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:48 pm
"Well of corse but di you know your options that will get you there?" Asked Renten.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:53 pm
"Why don't you enlighten me, then?" Veleth asked, fixing his expressionless eyes on him. he was genuinely interested. Quite apart form not even truly knowing what he was, enough elements fo his being unnerved him that he was somewhat paranoid about his own destiny - at least when the lights were out and he was left alone with his thoughts...and those of his twin's soul.he had not yet quite decided if the fact his twin would speak to him was an indication of his own insanity or of his power.
Both were unsettling.
But one offered hope.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:04 pm
Orla gave a silent response of a 'yes.' She waited patiently among the group until they were ready to leave. As she waited Orla exmined her leg-it seemed better now although she would continue to avoid putting weight on it, if possable, for at least another day.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm
Renten noded and said. "there are normaly 3 fates for evrey soul One is the fate of light the other darkness. The last is the fate of Nullatude. For you there are 6 fates. The other 3 are the ones of your twin so I will not trouble you with thoses. Your fate of light is to Help the Hero's of light in stoping a powerful evil. Your path of darkness is to kill me and all those who will change the wrold. Your path of nullitude is to do what your doing now. Keep on doing your job that you are givein." Renten said as he looked out. "Now what is your choice? You dont have to answer now, but when the time comes you will."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:13 pm
Veleth blinked and folde dhis arms a little more tensley when Renten mentioend his twin. he had told no-one of it, so renten's power was real, at least as far as he said it. He began to take him seriously.
"Some would view killing you as a path to goodness." he said casually. "I choose to choose my own fate. Whatever is more advantageous to me." he shrugged.
"I have always done it. Isee no reason to change."

--

Craban headed out, pracically pushing Shar in fornt of him. he wondered if he should tie him up again inacse he saw an oppertunity to escape.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:19 pm
Orla gave a respectable farewell to the king and the others. Then she turned to follow Craban and his brother.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:21 pm
"True for now I play the role of one of the villains but. Eventually The fates will decide weather it should stay that way." Renten said. "There are many choices in life but they all lead to the same 3 paths. It is your choice as to which path you take. Fate can only give you the choices. You Must choses."  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:26 pm
Veleth smirked.
"Then I suppose my allegiance will be determined by whatever side I am on at the point of my death. Now that will be interesting. I am not even sure if I can die..." He shook his head and stood up. As ever when he was uncomfortable, he felt the urge to shapeshift into something. In repsonse he shifte ditno hsi drow form - one he commonly used when addressing the priestesses.
"we should relate what happened to the Priestesses." he said. "Then it is a waiting game."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:31 pm
"Would you like to know why I dont show my eyes that offten?" Renten said as he turned to him.  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:33 pm
Veleth turned to look at him again and raised an eyebrow in expectation.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:43 pm
"It is a power lent to me by the Godess of fate. In exchange for this power I give her my oath to defend and decide the fate of the hero's Either they die or the suceed. This power allows me to read the moves of my opponets I can read your move before you draw your sword. Anthor reason why Is because I can control people with a glance that last longer then 30 seconds" Renten said  

Andy _1134

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:50 pm
Veleth smiled.
"Impressive. But fi your oat is to defend teh afte of heroes, why are you on this side?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games