Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The island (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 pm
Seraph flicked his tail around "Are there any left on me?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:38 pm
Her eyes bugged out.
" Uhh stay still."
She yanked one off the top of his head and flung it far away...
" eww i think we need a bath after that."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:41 pm
"Yah yah!" he walked towards the lake, they just about passed his shelter when he went inside and emerged with a can of spry "After the bath...we shall spray down with this" he gringed a little "Uhg..bugs.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:45 pm
" OOO what's that?"
" And lol do you have anything to bathe with? These bugs are making me feel filthy."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:48 pm
He pulled two bottle out "Yep" he hurried to the lake "Take off your cloths...whoa..I can't believe I said that" he sighed and laughed a little, taking off the cloths he was wearing. well most of them, not his underwear (Duh XD )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:52 pm
She chuckled. " Fine and turn your furry a** around so I can get in the water." She stripped off her clothing and dipped into the water, that concealed her.
" K pass me the can of bathing stuff."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:55 pm
"Thats not nice" he looked down and handed her the bottle before slipping in to the water "need a back wash?" he gave a sly smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 pm
" Well i didn't want you to see me."
She laughed crossing her arms over her chest and turning around.
"Sure."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:22 pm
He rubbed his hands together and rubbed the soap onto her back, a worm fell off "It kills tick fleas and other bugs" he smiled "Its helpful when you have so much fur"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:25 pm
" Ewww... did another one just fall of of me." Sophi looked like she'd be sick.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:28 pm
He chuckled a little "Yah.." andhe continued to rub it in "I'll continue on the promise you will do me next"

((Be right back..need to shovel my drive way DX))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:32 pm
( eww don't turn into a pop cycle)
brb too)

" Ok, your next then."
(back)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

Nero9295

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:43 pm
Nero was bored, he was in the shelter for most of the day he had no disire to go, so he decided to go out for some air. "I wonder where everyone else went?" Then a smile crept across his face "Bet they're spending some "quality time" somewhere remote on the island" He then heard some splashes near by "Hm? Must be that lake that they were in yetsrday....." He decided to check it out. He walked out of a bush until he saw Seraph washing Sophitia's back. "Oh Sh-" he thought to himself before he jumped behind a bush.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:44 pm
((Back and cold burr))
"good, now, say hello to my little friend" he squirted some of the other stuff on and rubbed it in, then rinsed her off "Ok, that one, then, this one" he said pointing to the two bottles  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:51 pm
" Ok turn around then."
She poured the gel in his ur and massaged it in.
Sophi massaged his shoulders and back then added the other bottle thoroughly rubbing it in.

She rinse him off and taking some water in her paws dunked it over his head giggling.

Her ears perked up she had her something nearby.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games