Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Zombie apocalypse? Relax, how bad can it get? (READY & ACC!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:28 pm
"rule number six never get to coles to your team...i learnd that the hard way.....you might want to learn it the easy way." Sam said standing up "whelp I'm going up to the guard post to take my shift see you later."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:35 pm
Zain looked at Seraph, then jerked a thumb over his shoulder to a white building with a red cross painted on the side, "Medical building there, talk to Johnson, he can help you out." Then Zain continued walking towards the armory.  

Zylo the Wolfbane
Crew

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:23 pm
" What ever you say." She yelled back at Sam.
" Though that is highly unlikely."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:04 am
"Got it" he went over to the builde=ing and entered.. "Hey, uh, I'm looking for Johnson"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:46 am
She sighed and sat down on the grass where Seraph had been early.
" Ow.. o great he left something behind from that bag."

She walked towards the medical office with something stuck in her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm
((whoops...got lost in Mabinogi again...just gonna skip ahead a little to catch up. Hoshii's just been sneaking and looting anyways...))

"Okay....ammo and a fresh pair of guns...food rations and a new map...just need a few bandages and stuff and I'm off." he muttered to himself as he crept along the rooftops. The medical building was just ahead, and the hardest to sneak into, since people were always inside. Also, walking in with a set of stolen gear might get him caught...

He decided to ditch his gear on the roof for the moment, and hope to god that they didn't notice everyone who came in and out. Hopping down in an out-of-sight crevice, he simply walked in.  

nuo

3,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:39 pm
Seraph saw Sophi,and blood "Sophi...did you hurt yourself again?" he sighed walking over to her  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:43 pm
"Sorry to say but it's that medical bags fault." " Got stabbed with a medical needled when i put my hand down."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:09 pm
"Oh, can I have my needle back? here" he gave her enough bandageto help her out with the issue at hand  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:11 pm
" Yea if you can get it out it buried in my paw!"
" Frigging broke off."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:42 pm
"Hold still" he stretched his hand, it had been a while since he managed his nails, to they where kinda long, he took her paw in his hand and looked closely "This will hurt"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:47 pm
" I know. just get it out it burs!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 pm
He chuckled and slowly got a grip on the needle, he yanked and the needle came out, blood slwly flowed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:39 pm
" I didn't even feel that eek "  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:46 pm
"Wait" he looked closly at the needle then dug around in his bag, he found the label for it "Damn..this was part of the numbing stuff..aww man!"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games