Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
The Fur Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 am
"I'm not sure if I want to know" he swirled it around, it stayed in place "We have a mystery on our hands..lets go" he basicaly dragged her and Miko up the stairs  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:27 am
" Ok what's with the hurry?" She followed  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:38 am
"I have a micro-scope in my room" he walke dup to his room and took one out of his closet "Here it is" he put some of the goo on it and looked "This is..wierd"

((Wierd as it is..I really do have a micro-scope in my closent))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:43 am
" What is it Seraph?", she looked at him inquisitively.
Holding Miko in her arms him fully awake now after his father dragging them up stairs ( lol).
( ha ha i know I have my old one around here somewhere and a telescope to )  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:00 am
"I don't know" he laughed to himself, He looked at Miko "Sorry, this is just a really wierd find here"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 am
Miko mewed at his dad.
Sophi rubbed the cubs head lovingly.
" Yes, it seems very odd. almost like that thing from the goosebumps movie."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:35 am
"Oh lord" he laughed and held it up "Where should we put it?" Seraph bent down to Miko and rubbed him  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:23 pm
" Uhh, put it back before it mutates. or could always use it as a light source she laughed." Lightly petting Miko she purred.  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:59 pm
"If it mutates...I'll have a new pet" he looked down at it and got a money safe from the smal closent "Gotta keep money safe...but it will work equaly as well for...this" he took a few hundred dollars out and put the goo in..then locked the safe..suffing the money in a sock in his drawr "That should work...for now"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:10 pm
" Wow you have a lot of money."
" More like if it mutates im smoking it into a pile of ash she laughed.''  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:14 pm
"Whos says it is bad!" he pouted then waved the sock around "Charging for meals AND room...yah..gets ya tha money~" he put it down.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:24 pm
She gave him a playful shove. " I was kidding don't worry it's you little pet . " OO dang how much did you charge?"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:27 pm
He laughed "Depends...ussualy about the same price as Mc Donalds...or free..I kinda judge on how they are dressed and how much they are carrying..and I start on my highest offer, go down from there" he thought "Though, if someone lookes beat up, I ask them if they can pay..then it may or may not be free"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:34 pm
" Aww that is nice of you." " Although you never made me pay silly."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:40 pm
"Did I mention the cutest girl's don't pay?" he sat on his bed "Esspecialy since you ar the cutest one I have seen"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games