Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Final Fantasy VIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:05 am
Precisely! xd Most of the bugs in the world have night vision and since Oogie consists of a whole colony of them, he has the advantage when he's in the dark! biggrin Besides, we humans can't see too well in the dark.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:14 am
all humans except for me xd i can see well in the dark  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:44 pm
Really? That's awesome! xd As for me, I can sometimes read in the dark. LOL! There were even times where I read a whole magazine and a comic book in the dark. But the coolest part is that I sometimes play games better in the dark (in my view, it's like watching a movie with all them 3D graphics while interacting with it with a game controller). biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:55 pm
actually, i was playing Silent Hill 4 in the dark. xd it was so scary! when my door was open, the upstairs was also dark. it freaked me out even more  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:34 pm
LOL! That's why I don't like playing horror games (regardless of generation) in the dark because it would drive my imagination wild and make me extremely paranoid of my surroundings. Also, I won't be able to sleep or at least leave my room. ROFL! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm
i was actually afraid that the twin victims were gonna get me in my room.  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:06 pm
LOL! xd I used to remember that the first time I played House of the Dead: Overkill, I always felt that the zombies were in the house waiting to strike as I'm distracted fighting of the ones in the game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:47 pm
same here! xd i hate snakes so the giant snake in Resident Evil would scare the crap out of me!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:57 pm
Same goes for the giant tarantulas! xd Each time I think about them, I kept imagining one of them standing in front of me, staring deeply at me with those giant, dark eight eyes and those drooling mandibles! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:09 pm
*screams in fear and runs away* i have major arachnophobia too  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:42 pm
If you think that's scary, try playing "Deadly Creatures" on the Wii! You play as a tarantula and a scorpion and kill many insects, reptiles, rats, and even a human! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 am
damn!!!! thats intense! lol i would definitely be freaked out by that  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:42 pm
Especially the part in the game where the scorpion stabs the human's crotch! ROFL! xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 am
REALLY?!?! thats even worse!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:56 am
I know, right?! Sucks to be that human! I hate scorpions; they're just as creepy as tarantulas!  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games