Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:13 pm
((fine i found a good pic to discribe what she looks like -_-))
User Image

"you like me complamenting you?" she asked Sera "you are a prisoner her and you should not be happy why are you?" she asked removing the gag.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:15 pm
((Oh lord biggrin ))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

" MmM because my captress is cute. Well That's an understatement.."

(( im the one who found it so ha ^^ eek ))  
User Image
ooc:// the public is pleased eek heart
I'd be her prisoner any time wink  

wolfbanebaxton

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:18 pm
"well then i guess you need to learn some respect." the vixen said puting the gag back into Sera's mouth.

"i have some one i would like you to meet." she said turning to face the door. "Apachi get in here"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:20 pm
Seramiphia look wary  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:23 pm
User Image
Narun held the soldier tangling over the abyss of clouds"WHERE IS SHE!!!"he yelled at the soldier, the mech giving a animalistic roar. It even had a mouth that wasn't visable unless it opened it...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:26 pm
"I think i know" Seraph sent a messag"Come on" he flew downward towards the planit floor and looked around "Where is she" he said quietly waiting for Narun  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:27 pm
"i i don't know i sware t they went down there" the soldier said tilting his head towards the southern direction.

Apa slowly came int to the door way and stood there "what do you want?" he asked the vixen "i am geting that MS ready for our guestes" he continued not looking over at Sera.

"i have someone here thats dieing to meet you again" the vixen said pointiing over to Sera  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:29 pm
Seramiphia's eyes went wide when she looked at Apa  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:30 pm
User Image
Narun let out a roar and threw the soldier into the air, Grey Wolf's mouth finally opened and caught the soldier in the air in it's jaws. A crunching sound and blood could be seen as it jumped into the abyss of clouds. Both Narun and the MS gave out a blood hungry roar as it shot rockets into the clouds that the soldier had motioned toward...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:34 pm
"HOLY SH!" Seraph moved quickly as the rockets passed him "I knew I shuld have stayed way up in there" Seraph and HIM where as one

Seraph made suree to have his shields up, his claws where ready to fight  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:36 pm
Apachi looked over at the fur the vixen was pointing at
"and who is she?" he asked.

"oh come now dont tell me you've forgoten her already" the vixen said sounding a little hurt.

there was a explotion from out side.
"it apears that your guests have arived" Apa said turning and runing to the new MS he had been given.

the vixen turned back around to Sera "dont worry my cute little prisoner i wont let you die but i do need you" once she was done talking the roof of the room opend and lifted them out side.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:40 pm
User Image
Narun roared and as did Grey Wolf as it kept firing, whoever had control of these two would be extremely powerful. Narun kept firing, into the clouds roaring the same thing over and over. The rage building, the machine seemed to be changing. Grey Wolf was evolving with Narun's feelings...  

wolfbanebaxton

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games