Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ŧhe Đarkroot Єhronicles ✧Closed✧

Back to Guilds

The peaceful town of Darkroot has been torn from the map by a metallic army in this anthro RP. 

Tags: Roleplay, Accepting, Darkroot, Chronicles, Sonic 

Reply TDC Main Forum
☕ OOC ☕ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:21 am
I don't get a preference, I don't own it. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:52 am
I don't own it. I just play it with all my friends because THEY all have it.  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:53 pm
Personally, I'm not a very good shot in that game, so I either need rapid fire or splash damage. I love to dual spikers or SMGs.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:08 pm
NONE CAN BEAT ME AND THE BRUTE MAULER!!! 3nodding I Am much more of an oprotunity player i will inturupt your fight to get your kill and get you at the same time and i am a fairly good shot so give me a rifle and im good  

Puff O Puff

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:27 pm
We will have to see sometime now wont we? But make sure you bring some tissues to cry into........ and don't worry, we wont play Grifball (Man I wish Grifball was ranked.... General 4 me!) twisted

Anyway, any of you have xbox live? Or maybe we can all get together sometime for a halo party, that'd be sick.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:27 pm
I made it rain!!! Well, just in the RP, and it was the clouds that made it rain..... but still.....I typed it.....  

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:11 pm
Oh! Party! That reminds me. On Feb. 27th I'm having my birthday party! We're playing paintball at some outdoor course in vancouver, Washington. I can make plans for anybody who wants to come. Seriously. We're renting the place to ourselves. Dunc and Destro are coming.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:17 pm
Ok, very important! We must keep track of the day, time, and weather! Thanks for reminding me that I needed to say this, Kyo! Ok, so, to keep things straight;

Izzy has posted that night saw the sunset.

That makes it nighttime of March 14th, 3391. When the night's over, which won't be for a while yet, it'll be the 15th! I haven't decided what day it is, but I'll keep track of it.

On the top of the first post of each new 'day', I'll edit and add the day and date. Don't worry, I'll do it. And I won't inturrupt the post at all in the process. It'll be right at the top.

Also, Kyo just posted that it is now raining. Cool! Now it's a dark and stormy night, not fit out for man, nor beast! But battling hedgehogs and robotic ravens, on the other hand...

ANYway... Just keep these things in mind!  

Clutch 45
Captain

Gracious Lunatic

7,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

izzabella11
Crew

High-functioning Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:53 pm
AWW! No FAIR! I'm the only one who lives far away...! crying I would come, I totality swear...but...no fair...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:59 pm
hey hey dont cry you will only miss me getting shot in the balls or something like that the little monster chris is just the right height to... so i cry with you crying  

Puff O Puff

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:11 pm
...Really? Chris probably couldn't even lift the thing. Seriously. I have about four open slots for the party. As for TDC... The weather and time are a good idea. I can't wait to see the rain affect the fight. Nevermore's just going to rust up while Ronin says. "Checkmate."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 pm
I'm fairly certain that rain was taken into the army's accounts. There is rust proof metal. I believe titanium would be an example. It's more likely to affect Ronin's fighting abilities before it does to Nevermore. Ronin is wearing clothing, which gets heavier when wet.  

crazyC0llec70r

Dapper Humorist

10,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Timid 100

Puff O Puff

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:45 pm
very true very true zach but thats until he jumps on my back and bites my neck off or something  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:47 pm
Andy... Such a downer. Joke with me... Just once... ...please?... sad  

TrivialCipher
Vice Captain

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ehrinn

Versatile Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:37 pm
Nevermore is rust proof.......  
TDC Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games