Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:18 pm
Sortai was confused for a moment, then he was happy. "Yes! We can save Lowri!" Then he stopped. "Get on your.. Back...? As in... ride?" he drove whatever thoughts had come into his head of friendship and equality from his mind. After all, they were two different species, and on the verge of war. He hesitated, then tried to lift himself onto her back, slowly but deliberately.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:47 pm
Wouldn't take it well, Paradisity had listened ever so intently to Idarkoth's words, but again he was interrupted by Kiun.
He has done no harm as of yet, Paradisity snapped at Kiun, bearing her fangs. Show what little respect you may have for each other, and relinquish your weapon, she said slowly, making sure he got every word. I respect you with the highest honor, being from the White Mages, but you of all beings should have some respect for encounters such as this. I have an oppertunity to finally know who my father was, and what a great dragon he was, a hero. Now if you please, she said raising her head back to Idarkoth.
What do you mean I wouldn't take it well? He was a star dragon like the rest of the clan my mother grew up in. He had great powers, that other star dragons didn't necessarily have. He was a hero, she reinstated knowingly. She was sure of this, for this was what her mother had told her of her father.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:52 pm
Tsurara was impatient while Sortai was debating wether or not to get on her back. He finally decided, still hesitant though. She helped him on with her tail, and made sure he was ready. With a jump start from her powerful legs, she pushed of the ground and spread out her wings, gaining alititude with every push. She straightened herself out and made sure she was going in the right direction, then pushed again, with great speed towards Lowri's cave, almost as if she was cutting through the night air, with great precision. She was fast, keeping the block of earth with the herbs in her claws.
As they approached Lowri's cave only minutes later, she roared.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:52 am
ravens sharp ears heard the roar even before his sharp eyes could pick them out comming fast through the sky to the small camp. he sticks his head in the tent and reports to the girl inside that her dragon friend was back with the hurbes. then he asks if there is anything he can do to help.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:55 am
sky looks at the can. "i can get that open." she takes the can in her claws and with the tip of her sharp beak she cuts the lid off the can and then hands it to the dragon. "there you go."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:01 am
sam heads in to the bathroom and takes a bath to get her self cleaned up. once clean and dressed in fresh clean cloths she looks around the kitchen for something to eat. "humm... it seems we are going to have to go get food for our new home." she said looking in the small frigerator and finding nothing to eat.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 am
Raptor laughed a little, "i wanted the door open, not the food" he smiled and laughed more, "someone open the door!" he yelled and sat down, whipping his tail around impatiently  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 am
Idarkoth sighed deeply. I believe... Your mother may have.. lied... to protect you. He said. He closed his eyes once more, in deep thought. Your father committed not one crime against the ways of his people, and yet he was rejected from them when he and your mother attempted to live peacefully. With his rage, he found his doom. He turned his head once more, quickly opening his sharp red eyes and staring deep into those of Paradisity. Have you not guessed? Your father stands before you. I am he.

Kiun's jaw drops silently for a moment, before his face gained a look of sheer anger. "You.... You can not have fathered the bearer of this light... You who desecrated the very honor to being a dragon." He turned to Paradisity. "He lies. Ignore him."  

Yvansi

Yvansi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:23 pm
Sortai was awestruck at the cool wind in his hair, the bite of the high altitude wind on his face. He closed his eyes. He was flying! He would normally enjoy this much more, but Lowri was in trouble. Tsurara's roar brought him back to realization. He gripped whatever he could as they began to descend.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:50 pm
Aieori blinked. "Open the DOOR? OH! OKAY!" he hummed to himself as he opened the door. "why don't you be nicer to Gryphony? I mean, Gryphony DID get the food open for you...."  

heartsXdespise

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:51 pm
"Your DAD is THAT GUY?" Cody exclaimed, nearly falling over in surprise. "But....!!"

Even Anath's attention had turned on the two dragons now, his glasses slightly askew. "Unexpected, ironic even..." muttered the boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 pm
Raptor shook his head "i can open the food" he said walking out the door onto the balcony and he ate some of the dog food he grabbed from the cupboard  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 am
Paradisity grunted at this, as the flame on her tail flared bright red, then vanished without a trace of smoke, leaving them in the darkness, the shadow of the moon light. She took a few steps back, keeping her gaze on Idarkoth.
My mother...my mother...lied to me...she began to say, tears welling up in her eyes. I can't say what I'm more upset about...she began. The fact that my father is a killer, my mother lied to me, or that I have no resemblance to my father at all...she roared in distress.
With every word, her feelings overflowed, and a breeze began to flow, building into a wind, and soon a violent wind with tree branches thrashing as her feeling began to get out of control.
No, she roared over the violent winds. No! Why did you leave me! Why did you leave mom, she roared in great distress. Now clouds began to circle as the violent winds continued, bringing down rain. Why weren't you there! Why didn't you stop the humans! We could have been a family!
At this point, she couldn't control her powers anylonger. The clouds grew solid, and lightning began to crash down around them. You threatened to kill me too! You're a monster! How can I have no resemblance to you at all!
Paradisity, now crying in sobs, looked around at the beings before her, but then she looked down and saw the fear in Cody's face. She looked back at Idarkoth. She froze as the winds died and the clouds dissapeared.
No, I am not a monster, she roared, and with that, she shot up in the sky, and headed toward a near by mountain, her mirror like scales catching the light of every star as she raced off.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:10 am
Lowri, still half gone, was lying stone still, faint breathing. She was getting weaker. Even her telepathy had faded, she couldn't hold on for much longer.
"Hold on Lowri, hold on," Aloura said calmly. She heard someone approaching the cave, and saw it was the elf hybrid.
She ran out with him, as she too saw Tsurara in the sky heading towards them.

Tsurara landed quickly on the ground with a thud. "Is she ok? Did we take too long? I'm so sorry," she said quickly, handing the herbs to Aloura. "Is it too late?"
"I don't know Tsurara," Aloura said solemnly. She ran back to the tent. "We'll just have to be patient," she said, and dissapeared into the hut.
Tsurara collapsed on the ground, and allowed the human to get off of her.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games