Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:24 pm
How big is this Black Void thing again? eek  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:39 pm
A sphere with a 2km radius.

With a surface area of...around 25 km.

Pretty big.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:12 pm
FrozenPhoenix32

Pretty big.
Big? you're telling me that you have a tiny shpere only about 3.5 miles from tip to tip?

Our Track at school is larger!

The first death star alone was 120 km in diameter. Your little "Black Void" is 30 times smaller!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:09 pm
Nelowulf
FrozenPhoenix32

Pretty big.
Big? you're telling me that you have a tiny shpere only about 3.5 miles from tip to tip?

Our Track at school is larger!

The first death star alone was 120 km in diameter. Your little "Black Void" is 30 times smaller!

Yeah, I was picturing something Death Star sized.

On another note, would the fleet outside the Coruscant system be in Mordranna's flight path, or, would they allow her to pass anyway, thus allowing her to give numbers and such? Sort of like her being an advance scout, so to speak?  

AFK Masturbating

HereticX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:45 pm
I suppose Cajin might hit Coruscant on his way to whereever he'd originally planned to go (Coruscant is the center of trade and travel through the galaxy, right?)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:59 pm
You could, but you're a big target for people to hit.... I mean, the Kapella's lucky enough to have 360 degree gun turret coverage. You, however, have no such defense to protect against fighters.

Yousa'd be in big bombad poodoo from the fighter screens...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

HereticX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:20 pm
I thought the shuttle had five turrets?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:26 pm
would it be god-modding for fett to shoot cale's improvised sentry droid?  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:29 pm
you mean the improved Camera droid?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:37 pm
that new one he got.  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:05 pm
Nospai Deathous
that new one he got.

oh. ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 4:56 am
Hmm...I've been thinking a bit...

What about, when Cajin jumps into Coruscant, as he's exiting hyperspace, there's a bigass spacestation, right infront of him.
*Crash!*
"WTF! My baby! They trashed my ride!
Who the f*ck parks their f*cking spacestation right in the middle of the space way.
I'm going to have words with the motherf*cker driving this thing."
*gets arsenal*

(Sith Rage...Road Rage...Sith Rage...Road Rage...)

Thing is, funny as it would be, I'm not sure that it really has many branches...hmm, it depends...Cajin could blow up a few things to vent, and then hop in an escape pod or something, I suppose. Avoids the whole him killing/being killed by the Players. He can encounter them, sure, probably departing with the one-finger salute.

But, 'the awesome newly refurbished ride getting trashed right away' is more or less a tradition. I couldn't let him keep all that cool crap.  

HereticX

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:11 am
Well FP's sitting like a dork, as his battlestation needs two weeks recharging time after every jump... really needs a bigger battery, though FP decided he wanted a marble to play on the galactic bowling lane...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 9:40 am
Hey man, I didn't wanna like...godmode the damn battle, i cant go sucking your ships away randomly.

Unless you want me too?

Editing posts is very useful you know.

Your call. Does the Republic value their crusisers?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:02 am
FrozenPhoenix32
Hey man, I didn't wanna like...godmode the damn battle, i cant go sucking your ships away randomly.

Unless you want me too?

Editing posts is very useful you know.

Your call. Does the Republic value their crusisers?
Just because somebody sends a puny black sphere to annoy some people on coruscant having tea, doesn't mean the entire fleet will pounce upon it.

You'll see the republics action on it. They have plenty of resources to throw at it. And your battlestation can't withstand too strong of a captial ship attack upon it, or it will be destroyed.

Your station simply doesn't have enough power for shields, and its design is incredibly bad for bringing enough guns to bear against multiple targets in one vicinity. Its a sphere, not a dagger. That is why balloons pop and needles snap.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games