Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:40 pm
Xeno chuckled ever so lightly, lightening up a bit. "Alright, you've got me, but all I'll say is that I hope you never find out." He said with a dark sneer, considering what would happen if she did. Oh the wonders of fear and its victims. Only fools have no fear and it was clear she was no fool.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:47 pm

Lydia examined him. "Hmm, Interesting. Is it because you are ashamed of it that you don't want anyone to find out, or because you'd rather keep the advantage?" She asked simply. He was interesting. "You don't have to tell me what it is, nor even hint at it..." She clarified. Everyone was entitled to their secrets and to keep them too. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 pm
Xeno shook his head as she spoke, denying each one. "None of the above. I'd just rather those who don't have to find out, don't find out." He responded while considering it in his head. What was her greatest fear anyway? All in good time, he would find out.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:58 pm

"Ah, okay..." Lydia replied, lost in thought. "So, no questions for me?" She said as she considered using her powers of illusion to liven things up, but was undecided on what to make with them .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:45 am
Xeno thought about it for a second before formulating his own question. "Pardon if I'm prying, but what type of vampire are you?" He asked, watching her with calculating grey eyes. Benevolent to malevolent, vegetarian to absolutely blood crazy, he knew very well that there were a whole slew of different types. Of course, he wasn't asking just to be curious. No question he ever asked was just to fill time.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:52 am

Lydia listened to the question. "Well, that can be interpreted to mean different things. I am a vegetarian, most of the time. I also can go into the sunlight without harm..." She explained, watching his grey eyes with interest. .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:49 pm
Xeno watched her as she answered, calculating the truth in her words. "Interesting." He said musing over what she had said. "If not to sunlight, what are you weak to?" As he awaited her response, he pushed the hair which had slipped down infront of his eyes away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Lydia smiled softly. "Well, you have your secrets, I have mine....Why would I reveal my downfall to a near stranger?" She commented idly..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:22 pm
Xeno nodded, fairly convinced he could get it out of her one way or another. If not now by chance, then when the time came by force. "Fair enough, but what if persay, this near stranger could find out whether you wanted them to or not?" He mused idly, wondering what her answer would be. He did have ways to find it out, either because of tainted blood or through magic.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:34 pm

"Well, I would consider it an invasion of privacy. I wouldn't go pestering them, or sneak around to try and figure out their secrets, why should they do so to me. Now, I know that kind of stuff can happen anyways, but still..." Lydia replied, thinking he was kind of hinting at what else he was, but she wasn't going to start assuming..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:48 pm
Xeno nodded, mentally chuckling at her response. Did he care if he invaded her privacy when the time came? Absolutely not. She was nothing to him. "Some strangers don't have to pester or sneak about to find out things." He countered emotionlessly, before mentally adding strangers like me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:06 pm

Due to the way he was talking, Lydia figured he was one of those strangers. It made logical sense. "Okay, give me an example of how this stranger would go about finding out these things..."..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:28 pm
"This stranger persay could gain access to one's mind without their consent." Xeno responded quickly, shrugging as if it was obvious. He would play the magic card to fight this battle. "Much like this stranger could make themself disappear without a trace."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:33 pm

"Well, I suppose that is one way..." Lydia stated, twirling her long hair around a pale finger. "But, how would they go about doing so?"

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

Kixna1016

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:33 pm
Sleena waved to Alegra as she passed, then turned towards Alec.
"So, you're a witch too? That's pretty sweet. I wish I had some magic in me." She smiled ruefully.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff