Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Draco_Lord Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:04 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
*Draco uses Protect*

*Balloon Full of Syrup has no effect on Draco*

Grrrrrr. -Kotomi sends out her Lopunny whom uses Attract-

HAHA

CHRIS YOU BAKA! -growls and tackes-

Um... eww... I am not attracted to pokemon. They aren't even the same species.

razz

LOPUNNY USE ICE BEAM xD

*Ice Beam is Super Effective*

Gah- Ice... my one weakness. Being a fire breathing dragon and all. You would think that my internal temperature would allow me to live through ice and such, and in fact not even be cold blooded, but nah... the lizard stereo type holds true. Woe is me.
But before I go I must give you a long and detailed description of my life and lessons I have no learned having been killed in some manner. Komi I shall remember our time together with bitter hate, as you killed me.
But alas, I shall not be around to remember no more, rather I shall die, and decompose into the soil, where a flower shall grow. And if you have any love for me, you shall tend to yon flower until it grows big and large, maybe into a tree, and you shall cut it down, and let it crush you, and my revenge shall be complete!
Yet I regret my choice in actions, having asked for revenge I find my soul growing dark and cold, like something has been destroyed. Yea if you are to learn from me, know this, revenge is the poison of the soul. It corrupts and taints us until there is no more.
And so I shall die, my life having been ended long ago, but the harsh mistress of ice. Oh murderous ice, why have you killed me? Have I done anything to you? Have I crushed you? Sure I used you in drinks, but I have also made you. And loved you as a man loves frosty beverages.
Nah mistress of ice, and all other women identified personas, when will you learn not to be insane?
And now... I die.
-plop-  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:07 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
*Draco uses Protect*

HAHA

razz

LOPUNNY USE ICE BEAM xD

Gah- Ice... my one weakness. Being a fire breathing dragon and all. You would think that my internal temperature would allow me to live through ice and such, and in fact not even be cold blooded, but nah... the lizard stereo type holds true. Woe is me.
But before I go I must give you a long and detailed description of my life and lessons I have no learned having been killed in some manner. Komi I shall remember our time together with bitter hate, as you killed me.
But alas, I shall not be around to remember no more, rather I shall die, and decompose into the soil, where a flower shall grow. And if you have any love for me, you shall tend to yon flower until it grows big and large, maybe into a tree, and you shall cut it down, and let it crush you, and my revenge shall be complete!
Yet I regret my choice in actions, having asked for revenge I find my soul growing dark and cold, like something has been destroyed. Yea if you are to learn from me, know this, revenge is the poison of the soul. It corrupts and taints us until there is no more.
And so I shall die, my life having been ended long ago, but the harsh mistress of ice. Oh murderous ice, why have you killed me? Have I done anything to you? Have I crushed you? Sure I used you in drinks, but I have also made you. And loved you as a man loves frosty beverages.
Nah mistress of ice, and all other women identified personas, when will you learn not to be insane?
And now... I die.
-plop-

I use MAX REVIVE!!!!!  

KiroMishima
Crew

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:10 pm
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
*Draco uses Protect*

HAHA

razz

LOPUNNY USE ICE BEAM xD

And now... I die.
-plop-

I use MAX REVIVE!!!!!

*Draco is revived with full health*

Draco DRACO!  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:18 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

razz

LOPUNNY USE ICE BEAM xD

And now... I die.
-plop-

I use MAX REVIVE!!!!!

Draco DRACO!

Oh yay! Draco is alive agian! xD xD

You really are overly dramatic!

hmmm... Lopunny, tackle, swift and then draw back! razz  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:20 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

razz

LOPUNNY USE ICE BEAM xD

And now... I die.
-plop-

I use MAX REVIVE!!!!!

Draco DRACO!

I have been reading Shakespeare, it was a bit of a joke on how long everything takes to die.

*Wild Draco uses counter, and mirror move*
*Wild Draco uses Draw Back*
*Draco Draws back on his note card*  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:26 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

And now... I die.
-plop-

I use MAX REVIVE!!!!!

Draco DRACO!

I have been reading Shakespeare, it was a bit of a joke on how long everything takes to die.

*Lopunny uses tackle, then ice punch*  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:31 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
Darkfire Karan
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

And now... I die.
-plop-

I use MAX REVIVE!!!!!

Draco DRACO!

*Ice Punch is super effective*

And now... I die.
-plop-  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Draco DRACO!

And now... I die.
-plop-

-hit with a regular revive- seriously...

Lopunny, tackle.  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:50 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
KomiTomiButterfly
GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Draco DRACO!

And now... I die.
-plop-

-hit with a regular revive- seriously...

Lopunny, tackle.

*Revive misses Draco, as it isn't an attack item, but a helpful item, and unlike healing potions they don't work by smashing it against your face*  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:56 pm
RANDOM CROSSOVER!
*uses pheonix down on Draco*  

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:05 pm
RANDOM CROSSOVER!

Thankee my fine companion. Now verily we shall carry on our quest to defeat the dreaded Arch Demon Abigor.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:07 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
RANDOM CROSSOVER!

Thankee my fine companion. Now verily we shall carry on our quest to defeat the dreaded Arch Demon Abigor.

o.o ...?  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
RANDOM CROSSOVER!

o.o ...?

Sorry... I get caught up in video game references when they are used on me... that and Shakespeare.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:14 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
RANDOM CROSSOVER!

o.o ...?

Sorry... I get caught up in video game references when they are used on me... that and Shakespeare.

I see... *throws a Pokeball at Draco*  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:25 pm
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
GrandMaster Draco_Lord
RANDOM CROSSOVER!

o.o ...?

I see... *throws a Pokeball at Draco*

*Pokeball is hit away. Don't steal from other trainers!*  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games