Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:45 pm
Emily walked out into the hall with nich ignoring all of the glares and stares she had been getting from other students. She couldn't help but to bust out laughing at his next comments thought. He was so odd.

"Hmm a locker sounds very uncomfortable I mean I'm small but really? a locker?" I chuckled as he dropped his hand from around her. "Sea food is fine with me."

(omg i'm so sorry. I wish I could help...are you alright now?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:36 pm
Nich smiled and brushed his hand against a nearby locker as he passed, and held the combination lock in his hand. He dangled the lock on his finger in front of her eyes.

"Dont be forgetting your walking arm in arm with an alchemist, i could make you fit."

He laughed and leant down to kiss the top of her head breifly. In that moment he forced the lock around another with a bit of magical help and walked out the front doors.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:40 pm
emily chuckled he was probably right. She ignored the lock and giggled when he kissed the top of her head. It made her tingle when he did that. she walked out with him but laughed and in a soft voice commented. "I should warn you..a lot of people don't know what alchemy is" she teased walkign with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:00 pm
Nich laughed and in a slghtly mocking tone, replied...

"and i should warnyou that if i told anyone else about magic id be dead for sure. Besides, how funny wiill that situation be for whomever owns that lock?"

Nich laughed again. He could see the seafood restaurant a little way away and thought deeply about what he was going to order. Expendable income was great when you didnt need to be stressed about supernatural death threats, and now he actually had something to spend money on.

He looked down at Emily in adoration she was a part of his life now, and he had an eternity to savour that fact. Or at least until he or she kicked the bucket, but some witches lived to be pretty old, once things worked out with the government, he would have to find out how to slow down his aging.

((Ya ill be okay, im still limping a little bit, but everything else is okay. Also i would like to point out to you just how foolish it is for you to 'wish [you] could help' considering you live in florida. Besides that, im tough as nails, ill always be okay.))  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:48 am
Emily didn't exactly notice him stareing at her. She to was thinking about many randome things. The cheerleader that awaited her at school her lame foster parents she left...what it will be like when everything is over and they can relax and of course what she was going to order for lunch. That made her smirk. She hadn't ate out in a while this would be nice.

"oh and ya the lock thing would be funny" she said absently triping over something.

(sorry then I guess..atomatic resonse to things like that i guess. hence the "wish" but glad you're alright)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:42 am
Nich steadied her balance instinctively as they walked. he didnt even give it a second though, it was odd, but he didnt notice at all.

He held the door for emily and flashed a two fingered salute to the maitre d. Once at the table, observing all the gentlemanly duties like pulling out emily's chair for her and the like he asked simply.

"Alright Emily, what may i ask is it you would like to eat?"

He handed her one of the two menus he found at the table.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:35 pm
Emily was kind of surprised to see him acting so gentlemanly. She was blushing bright red by the time she was seated and handed a menu. She only had to glance at it though before seeing fried shrimp. It was simple.

"Fried shrimp is cool thank you" she said unable to help the politness in her voice. She looked down suddenly feeling nervouse she wonderd if this was considerd a date.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:06 pm
Nich smiled, he could tell Emily was embarrassed. Not in a way that angered or displeased him, to tell the truth he thought it was kinda cute.

"Relax there beautiful, youve already won my heart, theres no pressure involved..."

He reached over and lifted her chin with his finger.

"So what does our afternoon look like? anything interesting?"

Nich was secretly hoping for some chemistry or biology, but in retrospective it was all the same to him, all he wanted to do was spend time with emily.

"O and make that two orders of fried shrimp.."he said as the waiter passed by.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:09 pm
Emily couldn't stop the childlike grin that spread across her face at his smile. Her hands were warm on her chin. He could be so romantic. She thought a moment trying to get her mind off of him long enough to answer his question.

"uhm...I think I have bio...maybe chemistry...uhm....I forgot" she said chuckling stareing at him. He was hard to not look at wich didn't bother her any but now that she could be kind of alone with him in a semi romanticness setting she just stared. She looked down though feeling nervouse again. wow was she acting weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:53 pm
Nich smiled at her across the table as the waiter set down a tray of biscuits.

"You need to relax Emily, honestly if youd been this googly eyed three days ago you woulda made my life much easier."

He laughed and thought about how much he appreciated having someone to love. It was odd, but the simple fact that all emily had to do was sit there for him to be happy was incredible, he knew she would do anything for him but the quintessence of the situation wasthat she didnt have too.

"Cmon relax alright, how am i supposed to talk with you if you spend every other minute blushing?" He asked in a positive tone.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:56 pm
emily chuckled and looked up at him. She knew she would die for this guy and him her. It made her stomach flutter.

"Guess you're right" she smiled at the waiter and then back to nich. "Sorry I'm not sure why im so all...blushy" she chuckled agaion. she llways seemed to laugh easily she thought it was odd. she jestured to the food. "Thanks for this" she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:36 am
Nich smiled, he was glad that he had made emily happy. By extension his mood was swelling, although he wasnt particularly nervous about anything.

"Emily, you needn be hankful for anyhing merely appreciative, although i suppose thats foolish of me to say, for i am intensely thankful of you."

He turned away for a moment staring off into space.

"Alright beuatiful how about on the way home we drop by blockbuster or something and rent a video to watch this evening.?"  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:32 am
Emily couldn't help but to space out as well staring at him when he spaced out. She wondered what he was thinking about completly ignoring his erlier thoughts about being thankful. It was silly. She smirked.

"Sounds great" she said enthusiastically. Just then the food came and she smiled at the waiter as he paced their food down. But her mind was on how comments about her just seemed to fall from niches lips when he spoke such as "beautiful." She sighed she realy should show more thanks to him. He had helped her so much.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 pm
Nich took a bite of his seafood pasta and was grateful that he had such a person as emily to share moments like this with.

"You know..."

Nich started wondering if his story would be too somber but sontinued anyway.

"... when i first started to make alot of money, i bought the stereo i still have and stuff like that, but my life seemed so alone, and since i didnt have any acquaintances, i came to a fancy restaurant like this for dinner one evening, and its odd because i dont really know what i was expecting, but i sat down and ate and left. It was kinda sad, but i think it helps me appreciate having you around that much more, because this is more than a meal, its an experience, much better shared than experienced alone."

he laughed at his sad story, it seemed out of place to do so, but his mood was still great, and it did seem foolish now that he thought about it.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:57 pm
Emily listened attentively to his story. It really was quit sad. She wonderd if he had always been this sad until they found each other..or he found her whatever. She was happy she was here to make him happy.

"i'm glad to share this simple experience with you then...nobody should have to be alone" she said reffering to her past situation as much as his own. She bit into her shrimp and smiled at him.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff