Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Ninjas: Burnt Faith (POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good or evil?
  good
  evil
  neither, I choose no side...
View Results

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:45 pm
"Well it depends whether you will let me go freely or will I have to make up some elaborate escape plan?"She asked lightly. With a carefree wave of her hand she crystalized his finished cigarette and shattered it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:49 pm
u know u could've asked for one baka........ and yeah its pointless now to keep here and besides i need to get going anyways before the hokage realizes that a wanted criminal was here assoiating with u and Alure............. actually *picks up Karumo* ur coming with me then i'll drop u off where ever i decide ok *fake smiles*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:51 pm
Karumo raised and eyebrow at him then laughed."I like the way you think!"She told him."Lets get going..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:56 pm
very well *the black substance appeared under us and then enveloped us then it disappeared then reappeared 5 miles away from Konoha* good noone in view  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:57 pm
"Are you gonna set me down or not?"She questioned boredly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 pm
HUnter walked out of the interigation room and sighed " i'll give them a 10 minute head started to get away before i alreat the hokage."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:03 pm
*puts Karumo down* my apologize....  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:14 pm
She waved her hand."Yeah Yeah, Its fine."Karumo never liked apologies. She thought they were a waste of breath.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:19 pm
.......seeya Karumo *starts walking off*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:24 pm
"Bye Dragon boy!"She called out. Krumo ran one hand through her hair. "Better go and get some repairs done..."She muttered to herself and started walking.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:27 pm
*glances back to her*< under all that negativity she's really a kind hearted person> *smiles abit*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 pm
Karumo glanced around. Leaves crunched under her feet as she walked. Its been 5 years since I've been back to the Satomi clan... Karumo knew she could find some scrolls that had some secret held in them.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:22 pm
*starts head in the direction of Suna*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:08 pm
"Come in." Lady Sime snapped. She was in a bit of a foul mood. All the furniture in the room was gone by this point ans she was inspecting some scrolls, trying to see if anything was missing.
Tsuki picked up the broken glass and began to put the pieces in a waste bin carefully.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 pm
"Lord Hokage" Alure bowed, "I need your permission to go and speack with the feudal lord" he looked at her, "Im afraid that akatsuki has began their plans to rule the shinobi world..." he looked at Tsuki picking up some glass...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff