Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:01 am
She got her food and sat at the table. She poked her lasagna and took a bite.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:14 am
Rufus was feeling sick, but he went to go get dinner anyway. He was hungry, and he really wasn't going to let that loser Reno ruin his day.

Reno was SO bored. He tried to avoid ShinRa, and Sepheroth as well. He didn't go back to the dorm, and had no clue the time. He saw people walking to get dinner though, so decided to follow them because he had nothing better to do, aside count the leaves on a tree or something.

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:50 pm
((tomorrow we'll start morning activities. It'll only last a day though as a trial run, it's for breakfast mainly, and it'll give everyone more time to interact with students that aren't in their classes.))

Cloud looked up from his food noticing that Sephiroth and kairi had come to dinner. He thinks for a moment before deciding to get up and join them. "How's Rufus doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 pm
"Who?" she asked confused.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:33 pm
''Rufus is a student that stays in my dorm with me, and he is also the one Reno pushed in the pool.'' Sephiroth look down at the table with a look of sadness on his face. ''Sadly he cant use his legs all that well, so he uses a wheelchair to get around.'' the boy closed his eyes and sighed befor continuing. ''He was cold and out of energy when I pulled him out of the pool. I left him in the dorm to warm up befor I came here to eat, I hope he does not get sick.'' Sephiroth then went silent and poked at his food with his fork, he had nothing more to say about the subject. ''...''  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:41 am
"That's horrible!! Why would snyone do such a thing?" she asked shocked. It was wrong to do that to someone who couldn't use their legs. "This Reno person sounds like a jerk."  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:35 pm
Rufus went over, noticing that they were talking of him. "Yeah, he is." he said, glad to take any opportunity to bash his reputation, and any chance that he could have at getting girls. "Nice to meet you." he said, and then help out his hand to her, trying to wing the 'gentleman' act as well as he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:22 pm
She shook it. "Hi, I'm Kairi, nice to meet you too." she smiled sweetly.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:53 pm
He looked her over. She seemed pretty nice. "Rufus, if you haven't heard already." he said, and then sneezed a few times. Stupid Reno. Stupid cold.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:22 pm
''you should take care of that cold Rufus'' Sephiroth paused to think for himself. ''Hey Kairi can I speak to you quickly?''  

Gray BloodStone

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:38 pm
Rufus shrugged. "I don't generally have those, they are for the lower class. So I...don't quite know how." he said, a little embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:43 am
She looked at Sephiroth, confused. "Um...Sure?" she said.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Gray BloodStone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:18 pm
Sephiroth took Kairi about ten feet away from the table so they could talk in private. ''Here take this'' Sephiroth took a piece of paper from his pocket with his cell number on it, and put it into kairis hand. ''Its getting late I'm going to head back to the dorm to get some rest for tomorrows moring activities befor class starts. If you are still here hanging with rufus and he gets in trouble give me a call.'' He looks over to the table to notice the guys were watching them. Embarrassed slightly he waves at them before turning his attention back to Kairi. ''And if you ever need someone to talk to im right on your phone. you can reach me any time you want.'' He says with a heart warming smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:37 pm
Kairi looked at the piece of paper and then up at Sephiroth. "M'kay, thanks!" she smiled sweetly and went back to the table where Rufus was. "So, other than being thrown in the pool, how was your day?" she asked, trying to start a conversation.  

Kairi_Kozplayr

5,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150

l Cloud Strife I

6,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:42 pm
CLANG CLANG CLANG
Morning wake up Call

((I'm really sorry guys that I haven't been too active lately, I hate to give an excuse but I feel that I owe some explanation. I've been dealing with some personal drama, I apologize and I'll try to be more active))  
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff