Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply crew (Updated 7-26-10)
HALLOWEEN (started 10-19-09) rule update! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Queen_Zimika
you win 15k.....items are for the bigger contests.

psot 163

you mean posting isnt a big contest? now we know..... now we know!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:06 pm
himhamster
post 162

where you get that kind of money to just be throwing around liek that?!? see im not the most genourous guy, i would never give that away at a contest (even though its not that much, its alot for me)
eh i booty grab....at school....i have no life at school so i just post and stuff plus i sold some unnecessary items. i want my guild members to be happy ^_^  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

himhamster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:06 pm
post 164

well where happy! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:07 pm
no first to page blah blah isn't a big contest....the rest kinda are...

taro i have lots more....kinda....after the contests end i wont though lol.  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

KileyYui

Post 87

I think I might be going offline. It's late and I'm bored.  
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
post 162

where you get that kind of money to just be throwing around liek that?!? see im not the most genourous guy, i would never give that away at a contest (even though its not that much, its alot for me)
eh i booty grab....at school....i have no life at school so i just post and stuff plus i sold some unnecessary items. i want my guild members to be happy ^_^

post 165

see we cant do that at our schools, they flip out. well we may be able to do it in the computer classes.... but im not in one of those, home ec and art for the win!  

himhamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:08 pm
bye bye taro.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:08 pm
Taro326
Post 87

I think I might be going offline. It's late and I'm bored.

post 166

competition getting scared? HAHAHAHAHAH! twisted lol i wanna get to 200 so you have some catching up to do lol  

himhamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 pm
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
post 162

post 165

see we cant do that at our schools, they flip out. well we may be able to do it in the computer classes.... but im not in one of those, home ec and art for the win!
eh i have like two to three freeish hours a day and i make sure to clean my tracks plus we have a super small school.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:09 pm
post 167

lol i always forget to say bye..... bye bye sweatdrop ill see you again. farewell my honerable rival  

himhamster

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:10 pm
yay less than an hour before king gets home from work....i so excited twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
Queen_Zimika
himhamster
post 162

post 165

eh i have like two to three freeish hours a day and i make sure to clean my tracks plus we have a super small school.

post 168

well the only computers you can really go on are the nes in the library and the libraian is a crzy hunch backed smoking old ladie. and she scares me eek  

himhamster

KileyYui

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:11 pm
Post 88

I'm going when I hit 100  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 pm
post 169

im leaving when i feel like it mrgreen  

himhamster

KileyYui

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 pm
Post 89

King? Who's king? Your boyfriend Queen?  
crew (Updated 7-26-10)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games