Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:52 pm
Bradley set the meatloaf in the oven and started to clean up his mess.

"Now my dear Valerian I do have some items to tell you. But first I want to know your plans with this girl. I mean you left without my knowledge and chased after something and now I find out it was this girl that you have been chasing. What is so special about her?" Dr. Drake asked as his eyes scanned the house seeing something move in the backyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:17 pm
She tried her best to listen to what was going on.
"Well... the girl." He tapped his chin to think for a moment and organize his thoughts. "Well you see,this girl is our ultimate weapon. She has abilities that no other vampire would be able to have. I started a project on her a few hundred years ago, but thanks to the government I lost her." he laughed a bit, "In a way you could say she is my daughter. You see, without me finishing she is just a regular vampire... but man made."
Adelline gasped. "Man...made? But I was bitten..."

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:30 pm
"I see and she's like your daughter? But if she's your daughter why would you want to use her as a weapon. I mean don't fathers want to protect their little girls?" Dr. Drake asked trying to get out as much information as he could before his cover would be blown.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:37 pm
"Heh, no. Fathers want their daughters to be the best they can be. I want my daughter's name to go down in history as the best vampire that ever lived." He looked to the floor, "If she becomes the ultimate weapon nothing will ever destroy her." He seemed lost in his own thoughts shaking his head he looked back at Dr. Drake. "that is besides the point. I want to win this battle as bad as anyone, if that means giving her up then that is what I will do."

Adelline was leaning up against the house with her hands over her mouth. Her head hurt so badly, now she questioned if she had even wanted to know all of this. Valerian... her father? No it just can't be...  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:39 pm
"I see well we'll see how it works out for you two. Now I have some information from the high elder of the council. It concerns the war." Dr. Drake sighing and shaking his head. "There seems to be a new confirmed issue in the works."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:55 pm
"News of the war?" Valerian said sounding surprised, "What is it my lord?" he said anxiously rubbing his hands together. Perhaps the government dogs had finally succumb to their demands? He doubted it.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:03 pm
"It involves a certain human and slave." Dr. Drake said. "Something about us not to touch them ever and just let them live their lives on their own." He said pulling out a photo of Bradley. "They just said he holds something that we have to retrieve and he can't give it up if he is killed or harmed. He has to be safe and hand it over willingly." He added shaking his head in annoyance. "They won't tell me anymore on the matter but that's all I have. No idea who his slave is or anything else."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:49 pm
Valerian was shocked and highly upset, "No no, no. they must have it all wrong. Forgive me sir, but your source has no idea what they are talking about." He handed the picture back and folded his hands. That boy had a connection to Spade and in order to get to her he would have to go through the boy, he had to give it to him, he was stubborn. "That boy has some connection to Spade. I think she may be his slave, but that is highly doubtable. She was never one to listen to rules."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:56 pm
Dr. Drake looked at him and sighed. "Would you rather try to get Spade and kill this boy only to have the whole council on you and kill you slowly and painfully? I don't think you want that so just let him go and wait until someone receives the item from him for the council."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:00 pm
"Damnit..." Valerian said cracking his knuckles angrily. "How will we get him to give anything to us willingly?" He asked remembering that Bradley was not too fond of him either.

Perhaps I should go back home and warn Bradley... my God... what have I gotten myself into this time? she thought as she crawled through the grass so she could get to the street.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:06 pm
"I never said he had to give it to you. As long as someone retrieves it from him then you will be able to capture Spade and do what you want to the boy." Dr. Drake said hiding a smirk. Excellent everything is falling in place for me to resurrect the demonic dragons of old. Vampires you will die along with every other race. Demonic Dragons will be the ruling race. He thought to himself without it showing on his face. "So I trust you won't harm the boy anymore than you have?" He said.

Bradley pulled out the meatloaf and let it sit. "I'll have to wait a few minutes and then I'll get to eat." He said walking into his room and watching television while he waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:16 pm
"Fine damnit fine." He said cursing the orders but knowing he would probably obey them anyway. "They did not tell you what this thing was?" he asked curiously.

When she made it into the street she made a beeline for the front door and opened it hastily. "Bradley? Bradley, where the hell are you?" she said urgently. There was no way she trusted Valerian. So many things were running through her head, she was his technical daughter and Bradley was important. Suddenly she didn't trust the doctor either. Why did he want to know so much about her? It was all so very confusing to her.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:19 pm
"All they told me is that it is something he holds dear. Like a family heirloom or a ring passed down through generations." Dr. Drake said to him shrugging. "I asked for more but that was all they told me."

Bradley scratched his head and walked out of the room. "Why are you screaming I was watching something." He said looking over at her. "Did you fall off the roof?" He asked her teasingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 pm
"What a predicament they have put me in." He said aloud and then he had an idea, but he would not tell his master. If he doesn't say no then I can do it, and if he does not know then he can't say no. A smile crossed his face and he touched his temple. "Strange how they managed to find their way to each other." He said softly.

She opened her mouth and could not help but laugh at his comment first, "Ha ha very funny." she said shaking her head. "In all seriousness, I need to talk to you. I just got some interesting information concerning you and I."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm
"What's that?" Bradley asked grabbing a plate and some meatloaf. He grabbed a soda and started eating. He was starving and her information should probably be taken on a full stomach.

"What are you thinking Valerian?" Dr. Drake asked seeing the smile on his lips. "They found their way to each other through my power. I told the slave owner to sell her to him cheaply. It took some convincing and a bite or two but he finally agreed to it."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games