Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:16 pm

Sorry for bein so silent guys... kinna got myself wrapped up in my drawing... ^^;;
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:22 pm

Lloxie
Sorry for bein so silent guys... kinna got myself wrapped up in my drawing... ^^;;

That's alright.

I wish I could be wrapped up in drawings, but sadly I have no talent in that area.

Eddily

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:33 pm

Eddily
MellyBean
Eddily
MellyBean
Lloxie
I'm good. ^.^ Getting in an artistic mood too... hmm... *starts drawing a bit*

And hey Eddily. ^^
*smiles* Art is always good ^_^
*curls up in Eddily's lap*

It's quiet in here. sad

*glances down at mouse in his lap*
*smiles and snugs ya*

Thanks, it was getting kinda lonely.
*glomps and curls up in your lap*

I was playing ddr, but I just went back to listening to my new cd and yelling at Gaia

You guys seen the donation items yet?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:55 pm

MellyBean

I was playing ddr, but I just went back to listening to my new cd and yelling at Gaia

*hisses at gaia*
I should get into DDR.....

I haven't seen the items yet, but what CD did you get?

Eddily

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:57 pm

*springs in through one of the open windows and performs a soldier roll as she lands, dodging some sushi server errors on the way in*

Eeep, these things are everywhere! O_O;;

*ducks as one flies in, grabs it and throws it outside before shutting the window*

Aya... @.@

Anyhow, how's it going everyfur? ^^;;
*dusts off pants*I hope I didn't tear these, they cost a lot... >.O;;
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:58 pm

DoomNeko
*springs in through one of the open windows and performs a soldier roll as she lands, dodging some sushi server errors on the way in*

*ducks as one flies in, grabs it and throws it outside before shutting the window*

Aya... @.@

Sushi's being a pain in the fur. Other than that, alright.

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:00 pm

DoomNeko

Aya... @.@

Doomie! ^.^ *pounces and nuzzles* Cha, those things have been plaguing me too. x.x;

Been doing pretty good though. I just finished another drawing and uploaded it to my Devart. ^^ It's from another comic story I've been thinkin about. xD I actually even dreamed about it the other night too... heh.... 0_o
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:00 pm

Eddily
DoomNeko

Aya... @.@

Sushi's being a pain in the fur. Other than that, alright.

And they thought I was just being paranoid when I said something seemed fishy about all this... XD

Sonya Khatsworth

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:07 pm

Lloxie
DoomNeko

Aya... @.@

Doomie! ^.^ *pounces and nuzzles* Cha, those things have been plaguing me too. x.x;

Been doing pretty good though. I just finished another drawing and uploaded it to my Devart. ^^ It's from another comic story I've been thinkin about. xD I actually even dreamed about it the other night too... heh.... 0_o

*is pounced*

Eeeee drawing on DevART! Must see! O_O *plugs her visor into her internet uplink*
(alright, I'll admit being a tech junkie XD)

Anyhow, hiya Lloxie! ^.^
*nuzzles*

I just came home from a friend's house myself... we spent the night working on making a character customization system for an RPG... which allowed for the ultimate open-endedness ^.^
(that's what you get with a 6-digit level number! XD)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:12 pm

DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Aya... @.@

*is pounced*

Eeeee drawing on DevART! Must see! O_O *plugs her visor into her internet uplink*

Anyhow, hiya Lloxie! ^.^
*nuzzles*

I just came home from a friend's house myself... we spent the night working on making a character customization system for an RPG... which allowed for the ultimate open-endedness ^.^

X3 Visor??? Awesome! Those things are so cool.. wish I had one... O_o;

GOOD GRIEF.... *imagines a level 999999 mage or sommat* .... Oh yeah... cool That's awesome. XD

Lloxie

MellyBean

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:15 pm

Eddily
MellyBean

*hisses at gaia*
I should get into DDR.....

I haven't seen the items yet, but what CD did you get?
Craig David. it was playing in HMV today and I picked it up cause I liked it... And the hackers Movie ^^;
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:18 pm

Alright, who's here tonight?

Manda_Tifa

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:19 pm

Lloxie
DoomNeko
Lloxie
DoomNeko

Aya... @.@

*is pounced*

Anyhow, hiya Lloxie! ^.^
*nuzzles*

X3 Visor??? Awesome! Those things are so cool.. wish I had one... O_o;

GOOD GRIEF.... *imagines a level 999999 mage or sommat* .... Oh yeah... cool That's awesome. XD

Lol my avy has one XD (I wish I had one too! crying )

Here's something : Imagine a level 700402 character with 120000 levels in the knight class, 348200 levels in the necromancer class...

Me and my friend thought that it'd be much better if you could reeeeally make it customized... like learning multi-class skills and being able to use all of them from all the classes, instead of being stuck to a few chosen abilities like in FF5 or FF Tactics. Better yet, stats go up with classes! Need some more magic power? Raise that wizzy class! Need more treasure-finding fortune? Go rogue! *grins* ^_^
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:20 pm

Manda_Tifa
Alright, who's here tonight?

I be here. ^.^

Lloxie

Selevol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 7:20 pm

hey
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games