Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:48 am
Hunter said "that hurt." his ears twitched. i didn't even get to see the last page. he thought to himself. he took out a pen. he took the pin apart and started to pick the lock. "this should work." he smirked when he heard a click which meant the door had unlocked. he Said "I'm a criminal mastermind."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:48 am
*starts heading for home when i realized that i was being followed*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:10 pm
When Reiba heard the door click, her ear twitched. He got in. She mused, leaning against the door frame. The door creaked open slightly, but she just kicked it back shut. "I told you to stay out." She yelled. Then she set the magazine in the holster of her gun. "Or do you want me to shoot you dead too?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:21 pm
HUnter said "you've got to be kidding me. reiba you should know i would kill you before you had a chance to shoot me." He quickly turned the knob on her door. He had his sword out and beside her neck within secounds. "See what i mean. besdies i never saw what was on the last page so your makeing a big deal over nothing."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:30 pm
Reiba snickered, the gun already pointed at Hunter's forehead. "Slice me... and my finger's hitting this trigger. We're going down together." She muttered. "And you made me cook dinner for nothing. What a sorry waste of electricity." She sighed. "If you come back in here, you cannot look at the last page. Got it? If you do, the gun's going for your head without second thoughts." Reiba muttered, putting the gun down.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 pm
Hunter put his sword away "yeah whatever." he hear dher comment about dinner. "i can fix that." he walked over to the noodles. "still fix ible." he started to add spices and other stuff that would make it taste better. "what's on that page that you don't want me to see?" he asked. if he couldn't see it he at east wnated to know what it was. He turned the music up and to a song called break by 3DG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZcoQvtNYYs [song]  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:36 pm
"None of your business..." Reiba said, placing the gun in her back pocket. She walked over to a book shelf, placing the book in the cabinet. She didn't bother to lock it, since she had already warned Hunter what would happen.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:41 pm
Hunter finshed fixing dinner he set her table for two. he served the food and turned the music off. He turne dthe t.v. on and began flipping through the chanells. "if you throw me out and threaten to kill me it is my buisness."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:42 pm
Marius walked in the city, he was bored because there was nothing else to do, "Man... this sucks, im totally bored" he shouted, he then stopped to look to a shop, his stomach growled, "Mabye I should eat other bowl of ramen" he entered the shop...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:14 pm
"No... it's none of your business if I'm trying to keep you from seeing it." Reiba muttered, sitting down next to Hunter. "You're trying to get into my business... and if I threaten to kick you out of my room because of it, it's none of your business... So you don't need to know." She muttered.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 pm
Hunter said "i like getting into peoples buisness. it makes life fun."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:15 pm
"Yes... it would be lots of fun if I kicked you out of my room right now." Reiba sighed, standing up. "You want to see it so bad? You're going to have to pay me to see it then!" She hissed, grabbing the book from the shelf.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:19 pm
Hunter looked at Reiba and said " yes i want to see it. how much do you want." he took out his walet and opened it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:22 pm
"I'm not into money." Reiba muttered, flipping through the pages.  

iTammie-chan

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:24 pm
Hunter closed his wallet and put it away. "then what am i going to pay you?" Hunter had an idea of what she might want but he wasn't sure if his idea was right.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games