Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:31 am
((hey sry guys, i gtg...my butt sore, been sitting on the chair about 11 hrs...my post is on previous page))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:17 am
Rogue Ryu
Aku's jaw was snapped, he was bleeding heavly and unable to think correctly and unable to move as well. He then looked around, everything was a blur, he knew the cause was his brother, and he was worried that he would have to die now, since he was unable to do anything with his injuries.

Nanao sensing her sensei being almost dead flash stepped over to him and saw Youki-sensei with him. Oh, I better do not disturb them. she told herself but could not stand it and kneeled down beside her sensei. "Aku-sensei, are you okay?" she asked worried about his well being.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:07 pm
((Ahh....where is Rogue .-.))

Back at Youki sensei's class, Naoto is resting after coming back from his first dead or alive battle with the sand beast. What happened to him with Youki just now and yesterday is a sure way to make him squirm. Why did I do that? Don't tell me... "I DO NOT like men!" He yell, trying to squirm free himself.

While waiting for Aku to be healed from the pills he given, Nanao appear. "Not to worry, this cat won't just die like this." He tell Nanao. "Why are you always leaving people alone and then pop out somewhere else suddenly? Are all shinigami like this?" Youki think he should ask something while waiting for Aku to respond so that the situation won't be too quiet for the dead man sleeping there. But that question is random and only make the scene more awkward. That, was so stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:55 pm
((sorry guys had to take dog to the vet, turns out it has cancer))

Aku began to be able to move a little now, moving his hand across the ground. "When i find rogu im going to beat him sensless". He spoke not caring who heard him

Rogu himself had turned up in his class which was now empty. I wonder were everyone is today... He then decided it would be best to return to naoto and speak with him...however he heard his little outburst and couldnt help but giggle a little at the thought. "Having difficults deciding if your 'like' youki their?"He said while giggline still.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:18 am
"Ah, you're alive!" He purposely poke Aku's wound see if that will hurt him. "I think its your first time letting a junior to kick your a**, isn't it? Tsk tsk tsk, I pity you much." He talk in a playful way.

The cat has returned to see him and he heard him. It was embarrssing but Naoto is trying to act cool. "Like or not, it's my freedom, it doesn't have anything to do with you...What do you want anyway?" He look away not wanted the cat to see what his blushy face.

((oh...so how is your pet now? does he/she need to do surgery? btw, you may take off some characters who never role play in here from the profile on 1st page..))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:37 am
Aku yelled in pain and tried to punch Youki but his arm couldnt reach. "That...bloody....hurt". He could still not move that much, his energy was completly drained.

Rogu just put a finger on his chin and looked at him. "Well it is your own choice....but do you want youki to make you wear those pyjamas all the time in bed? And i came to check on you, you dont seem to be able to tap onto your other half after all". He had a little bit of pity in his voice when he spoke the second part.

((dogs got two weeks left to live, and shes too old to do surgery))  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:42 am
"Hey, sensei, please do not speak too much. Save your energy." Nanao said silently. Phew, I am glad sensei is alive. she thought to herself letting out a sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:47 am
aku snarled at her. "Be quiet, its partly your fault for being weak that the NEWLY powered idoit brother bursted in and took me out. Damn his devil blood".  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:52 am
"Yes, I know and I do not want to deny it. But I did not want him to do this. I even did not want him attack you at all. He just did it without any words." Nanao explained. "And I am still glad that you are alive." she added. Okay, I know that this was partly my fault but I really did not want Rogu-kun to attack Aku-sensei. she told herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:08 am
Aku tried to get up, but he was unable to get up at all. He then looked at nanao and had a cunning grin on his face. "You will take me to the nurses office as punishment for this, and you will do with pleasure. And youki, dont mock me when i was on my death bed...even you would have trouble if he didnt have that coller on!."  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:15 am
"But of course, sensei. Just please thrust me or else you could fall down." Nanao said as she stripped of her gigai. Then she picked Aku-sensei carefully up and walked with him to the nurses. Okay. I think I will not get away with just taking him to the nurses but I will take every punishment he thinks of. she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:26 am
As aku arrives at the nurses office he pushs her onto the bed with him."Now for the real punishment" He said as he began to upbutton his top.Damn you rogu, i will get my revenge on your friends and THEN ON YOU!  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:33 am
"Huh, what are you up to, sensei?" Nanao asked but was ready to take the punishment. Whatever he is up to, I will take it. she told herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:39 am
Aku was surprised at the little struggle he was getting, he then stood up and looked at her confused. "You didnt realise what i was about to do to you was illegal and agaisnt the law did you?" He asked still a little confused that the girl didnt struggle at all, her dress half unbuttoned.  

Rogue Ryu

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:44 am
"I did but I have decided to take whatever you are up to." Nanao said smiling not even a bit of anger on her face. So that is what you were up to. Okay. she said in thoughts.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff