Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
What type of goth are you? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what kind of goth?
  punk goth
  hippie goth
  skatergoth
  gothy goth
  i'm not goth
  GOLD LOVING GOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

runekai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:36 pm
i am not really very fond of labels either. i see people as they are and i dont judge them based on the label that their peers or society has given them. but as far as what type of goth i am, i would have to say that i am a vampire-emo-goth.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:26 am
runekai
i am not really very fond of labels either. i see people as they are and i dont judge them based on the label that their peers or society has given them. but as far as what type of goth i am, i would have to say that i am a vampire-emo-goth.

Labels are a necessary part of society, like it or not, they serve an essential purpose and believe it or not, everyone uses them on at least a sub conscious level.  

Rellik San
Crew

xStephanx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:50 pm
Cyber Goth until I die!

Or find another interesting subculture.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:13 pm
xStephanx
Cyber Goth until I die!

Honest woman. I like you.
I think the labels which have applied to be most are perky goth and romanta-goth.
I'm a perky-romanta-goth?
No, I'm a perky-romanta-steampunk-renfair-vampire-girly-poet-gothic shota-aren't you getting tired of goth subtypes-goth.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:46 pm
I'm true goth, what it originally was-- the romantic stuff. like lace and velvet in dark colors. like purple, dark red, dark royal blue and black. None of that crappy mall goth stuff. D: ******** that.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:48 pm
xStephanx
Cyber Goth until I die!

<3
I'm cyber goth in the clubs. XD
I got My black lace corset and my sparkly black and dark purple cyberfalls! muahaha!  

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:50 pm
here's a little notice: ******** YOU ALL WHO HATE LABELS.

You're afraid of them because you're afraid of yourself. stop thinking your cool because you think you're 'above labels'. It's actually quite sickening. Be labeled and be proud of it god damnit.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:58 pm
X DigitalPixie X
xStephanx
Cyber Goth until I die!

<3
I got My black lace corset and my sparkly black and dark purple cyberfalls! muahaha!

Awesome!

I just tried making a 101 for Cyber Goth and posted it, check it out. Feel free to add, especially if you know any clubs I didn't mention!  

xStephanx

Mechanical Death

Witty Lunatic

16,325 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Winged 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:00 pm
xStephanx
X DigitalPixie X
xStephanx
Cyber Goth until I die!

<3

Awesome!

I just tried making a 101 for Cyber Goth and posted it, check it out. Feel free to add, especially if you know any clubs I didn't mention!
Have you ever been to dracula's ball? It's in philadelphia, so I don't know if you are near there, but if you are GO!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:51 pm
A little out of my range. I'm in the UK, in Luton a few miles north of London. Although I am interested in American and other foreign clubs for the 101!  

xStephanx

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:14 am
xStephanx
A little out of my range. I'm in the UK, in Luton a few miles north of London. Although I am interested in American and other foreign clubs for the 101!
If you can get to Manchester for a day or 3, Jilly's Rockworld All Nighter used to be decent, they have a main room, goth room, classic room and recently added a ska-punk room. I don't know if its any good though, I've not been in a while.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:58 pm
X DigitalPixie X
here's a little notice: ******** YOU ALL WHO HATE LABELS.

You're afraid of them because you're afraid of yourself. stop thinking your cool because you think you're 'above labels'. It's actually quite sickening. Be labeled and be proud of it god damnit.
Just in case what I said inspired this, though it would take a most grevious misunderstanding for that to have happened...
I don't think anyone who posts in this guild thinks that they are above labels, I mean, techincally the guild is built around a label. If people disliked labels, they wouldn't call themselves goths. That post just seemed a little random.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

Tokensyo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:44 am
i am a Technoth is a Techno/Gothic.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:16 am
Sometime I'm a gothy goth sometimes I'm a hippie goth sometimes I'm a businesswomen Sometimes I'm a preppy thing sometimes I scoot around in bunny ears or demon horns. I paint my face and occasionally don't wear any make up at all. I don't settle into a certain thing for long. Depends on the mood and the weather and moon phase and whether or not I did laundry.  

alondia

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games