Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Old Blood Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiil you join the cause?
Hell yes!
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Ishikawa Takeda

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 pm
This...is..bad. His plan hadn't gone the way he wanted, not exactly, but he would persevere...Now he just had to get out of here alive.. somehow. He braced his sword into the floor, leaning against it.."I may have overplayed my hand a bit..and I think she was right..Lung...ahh.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm
Hikaru had continued to stare off into the night sky, thinking over everything that happened again before she finally stood up, feeling a cold breeze brushing her face. She leaped off the tree, landing on a different tree's lower branch, jumping back and forth between trees before she finally got to the ground and began running. She didn't want to wait, she would hunt down Grimm and get the answers she so desired.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:43 pm
Viktoria moved slowly into the room. It was dark, but she could see. 'Thank the gods for my being a wolf.' Viktoria tought as she looked around the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:54 pm
Sam stopped within the doorway, thinking intently on something. "Im going to let you take this one Victoria. Have fun and avoid the teeth." Sam laughed as he shut the door and went looking for Hikaru. He didn't think he would be long anyway. He would be back in time to show the human a safe place to be.

Grimm walked the city streets, unknowingly following Hikaru's sent. He couldn't help himself either. Before he knew it, they were in a clearing. Grimm was on the edge of it, stareing at Hikaru in the Moonlight. It was a cloudless night so the entire clearing was bright. A small pond was in the middle, glimmering and shineing. Slowly he reached out to her. "Hikaru....." He stopped, know he could say nothing to heal the hurt. That was the moment he found that he loved her, the only one that treated him like he was no different. Like he belonged.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:17 pm
Hikaru had been walking for awhile before she finally thought she caught his scent, even heard his voice. She looked around as she stood in the middle of the clearing, staring right at where Grimm was, holding back tears as she didn't move toward him, or away from him, he was what she was looking for her, but she couldn't bring herself to move to him, though her heart screamed at her to do so, her mind told her that he was the one that would, in the end, be the end of her. The only thing she could do was stand there as a single tear drop fell down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:24 pm
Grimm tried to hold back, tried to shake the feeling that was compelling him to move forward. She was the enamy now, what he was sopposed to kill for power. BUt he could not think that of this woman, the one he loved. Grimm woved like a whisper and wiped the twar away with one finger before bowing his head. "I am so sorry dear Hikaru..... me amor. I did not mean for this to happen for you. Everything that has happened up untill now.... has been planned years before you came. And now, when im on the brink of power and revenge, I can only think of you...." Grimm took a step back. "I know you cannot forgive me and I will accept that onto my death. But I could not go a second longer without seeing again..."  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 pm
Hikaru nearly took a step back as he brushed her tear away, she wanted to run, to flee from him, she knew that being with him now would mean certain death, but she couldn't, even if he was her enemy, she didn't want to leave his side. "it did happen before i came... and that's not my fault.. i shouldn't have gotten involved in this all.. it was all a big mistake.. but.. " she couldn't explain the feelings she felt for him, being with him, near him, close to him, it felt so right, but in her mind, it was all so wrong. Her mind came up with reasons that she shouldn't even be near him, he helped to kill vondel, he betrayed Aviera and herself, and he was a vampire, yet her heart compelled her to be with him, to over look all of these faults and stay by his side, all of this tore at her and made more tears stream from her face before she took a step forward, placing her head on his chest and wept, "grimm.. if only you know my feelings for you.." was all she could mutter.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:20 pm
Grimm took her in his arms and kissed the top of her head gently. "I think I know how you feel all too well dearest Hikaru. For I feel the same for you. My Father was a great man.... but he was in my way for power. If you had not come.... I would have found you eventually anyway. Even know I am drawn to you. My very soul wishes to be yours, at your mercy." Grimm stroked her lovely hair, taking in her exotic sent that could only be hers. He threw away all thoughts of the future and the past, only living in this moment, wishing it would last forever.

Sam thought it odd that Hikaru's sent veered off from the tree he was now at. But he shrugged and trudged on. "Well she couldn't have gotten too far." It would take him a bit of time to find her, but he would eventualy.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:30 pm
Hikaru could only lean in closer to Grimm as he held her. Taking in his scent, she was drawn to him more than anything now as she wrapped her arms around him, staying close to him, as close as she could get to him now, tears of joy streaming down her face, she was happy with him, he was the one she was meant to be with, not anybody else, even if he was power hungry, what did it matter?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:07 pm
Sam walked into the clearing. He couldn't smell Grimm because of the wind and didn't even notice him at first. "Hey Hikaru! Guess what just....." He trailed off as he saw Grimm holding Hikaru. After that he couldn't think he was so consumed with rage. "GET YOUR FILTHY TRATIOR HANDS OFF HER!!" Sam wanted to shift right there and tear that b*****d apart, but for the first time in his life, he was so pissed that he couldn't shift his form. He just stood there, shaking with rage.

Grimm turned around grabbing Hikaru's hand while he faced Sam. He could not bare to let go of her now, but he could not allow this.... mutt to try to take her from him. "Leave now mongral. Hikaru and I are one, and I wont allow you to take her!" Grimm had to release her hand, painfully, to lean forward and bare his fangs in a snarl. He would die for Hikaru, and If thats what it took than so be it.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:26 pm
Hikaru had turned as she heard somebody saying her name in suprise, her heart had leaped as it was Sam, what would he think, her being with the traitor as she was, but instead he accused Grimm. She had no idea what to do, if she helped Grimm attack sam, she would make herself an enemy of Aviera and the intire vampire clan, but if she were to turn on Grimm, she would be going against her heart. She didn't want to see the two fight, and instead did the only thing she could think to do, stepping in right infront of sam, extending her arms out so that he couldn't even seem Grimm, using her body as a barrier between the two "Sam.. Your going to have to go through me if you wish to fight him.." her heart was torn completly, she was going against all of her friends, Aviera, Bella, and even Vondel by siding with Grimm, it tore at her and she could feel her tears rolling down her face once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 pm
Aviera had glanced up as he saw the door open bits of light seeping in but ignored it and walked to a chair sitting silently in the corner blocked by a bookshelf. "Leave... he growled. I dont need your magic to heal me having a punctured lung wont harm me since i dont need to breath to live."  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 pm
Sam was stone still all at once. Shock had drained all emotion from him. "You..... you are siding with him? The very monster who killed his own Father?" Sam shook his head, his anger slowly riseing again. "Over my dead body. I would sooner die than see you in that monster's arms!" Sam shifted then, in one blazing moment of rage. When he was in his full wolf form he lunged at Grimm, who pushed Hikaru out of the way and tackled him, snarling and tearing at his flesh.

Grimm had pushed Hikaru out of the way, taking the attack. He could feel the claws dig into his bones as he tried desperetly to break free from Sam. He kicked loose and kicked Sam in the jaw, twisting on his heel to finish with a roundhouse kick, sending him across the clearing. He grabbed his side in pain, feeling the blood rush from his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:08 pm
Hikaru had stumbled out of the way as she was pushed, watching in horror as Sam tore at Grimm but was unable to even get up before it ended when Grimm kicked the wolf away. She looked to Sam, her eyes full of sorrow as she than looked to Grimm, picking him up in both of her arms before she ran off with him, trying to get away from Sam.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Amaya_Revenge

Shadowy Genius

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 am
Viktoria glanced back as the door clicked shut. 'Thanks alot Sam' She murmmered under her breath. As she heard Aviera's voice she froze slightly. 'Please just let me help you. Your in pain and I just want to help.' She stopped, thinking of what her clan would say. Shaking her head she looked to Aviera. 'I can't think of anything else to say but if I have to beg then.... I will.'  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games