Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) star trek reboot (since gais's being weird) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:39 am
"Understood," McCoy replied. He sighed then...even though he didn't know everyone on a personal.....friendly manner they were still part of the crew. The family. This job never got any easier....and if it does it will be when he's a heartless old geezer.

--

"To put it simply," Spock replied as Zepatos got placed in the cell. "You will not be flying your ship out any time soon even if you manage to escape."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:43 am
"Thankyou Bones." Kirk said earnestly. "I don't want anyone else to disturb me unless it's an absolute emergency, so I'm turning my comm off. I'll be up in sickbay once I've finished."

He truned it off and looked back at Chekov again.

--

Zepatos glared at him.
"You better not damage her - i worked too hard for too long on her systems for you guys to start swinging you fists around messing with her."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:59 am
"Our engineer has been given the task," Spock replied closing the door. "From what I understand he's not one to swing fists."

Then he left to return to the bridge-giving the guards orders to remain outside on duty until further orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:02 am
Zepatos sighed and sat on his bunk again, sulking.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:06 am
Chekov finally managed to look up at the Captain.

"I've worked my whole life for this career. Excelled in every field. This is how it ends"

He dropped his head once again.

----

Shern patrolled his office. Where was Kirk! What was happening on the Enterprise that was so damn important!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:24 am
A look of sympathy crossed Kirk's face and he examined Chekov.
"Let's not get too hasty, now. I'm still the captain of this ship so essentially the decision of what to do with you still rests in my hands."
He paused and thought things over a little.
"Under normal circumstances I would suspend you form duty, file a report and send you off to have Starfleet's disciplinary council deal with you. In all likelihood they'd come down badly on you."
he let that sink in.
"But... i can't lay all blame on you. It's not fair. God knows Scotty's the one who was supposed to be supervising you. What you did was negligent, but it was an accident perpetrated by a group of people. So i'll make that apparent in my report."
he picked up his apple again and turned it in his fingers.
"Quite frankly you're too damn good for me to want to lose you, even if it is just for a suspension for a couple of weeks. So I'm going to bypass that."
he made sure he had eye contact.
"You will return to your post and you will work damn hard without pay for the next week. You'll oversee Scotty's modifications and advise him, but you no longer have permission to work practically with the equipment. once it's done you will work as normal and i'll see what Starfleet tells me after they've read the report. You do exactly asy ou're told and seek permission. if i say jump, you ask how high and whether i want a front flip or a backflip out of you. is that understood?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Near Xephis

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:31 am
"Ye... Yesh Sir" Chekov blurted out before sheepishly making his way over to his station on the bridge.

---

Shern was running out of Patience. "Someone Hail Kirk! I need to know what is going on"

Shern sat down and rotated his chair around to face his viewscreen. His antenna wriggled with anticipation.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:36 am
Uhura took Jinx back to the guest quarters. "Jinx, you stay here," she said. "I come back later and we'll continue our lessons."

Jinx curled up on the bed a bit sadly and gave no reply as Uhura left. A guard was left posted at the door to follow Jinx incase she went out.

Uhura meanwhile headed back to the bridge to catch up on what was going on.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:48 am
Kirk nodded, feeling bad for hekov, but he couldn't be too soft on him. Once he left it wans't long before he heard a knock at the door.
"what is it now? I said not to be disturbed." he said, getting up, remembering he had to see McCoy. a flustered crew member greeted him.
"Captain, commodore Shern has been hailing us continually for the last ten minutes. he wants to talk with you, sir."

"right. thanks."

kirk sighed and turned his communication link back on as he walked.
"Shern, sorry to delay you there. What's the problem?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:35 am
"Problem? No Problem Kirk."

Shern spun in his chair.

"Aside form the fact we are about to go to war, and as of yet you have not issues a single order!"

Shern smiled.

"What the devil is going on on your ship Kirk!"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:39 am
Kirk arrived in the medical bay and gestured for McCoy to hurry up with scanning him as he talked.
he looked embarrassed - the emergency was a careless and somewhat humiliating one. at least he expected so in front of such an experienced captain he coloured slightly, looking annoyed.

"There was a mild radiation leak." he said shortly, standing as still as possible to let McCoy do his work. "It's been taken care of. though I regret to say I now have three bodies I need you to take care of while we can organise sending them home with Starfleet's analysis."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 am
McCoy rolled his eyes but hurried as asked. "Clear," he mummbled.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:45 am
Kirk nodded quickly and smiled at Mccoy in thank, giving him a firneldy slap on his shoudler and then marching off again to head back to Shern and pcik up where they left off.
he momentarily cut Shern off to tell Scotty he woudl see him later than planned, and then reconnected with Shern again.

[sorry g2g eat dinner then i'm off all evening. ttyl wink ]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:52 am
"RADIATION LEAK"

Shern looked slightly too alarmed

"How have you managed to break the ship already? Do you need any engineering crews to assist in repairs?"

Shern lay back in his chair.

"I will need to report this to Starfleet. I'll get Drax to arrange the transfer of the corpses"

Looking up, Shern smiled once more.

"remember Kirk, its Thal'luk to you...

I'm transferring to the Proctar 'Nul. I have a feeling I will be more use to you there. Commander Drax is in charge of the system in my absence. In the meantime, what has happened!?"  

Near Xephis

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:49 am
Kirk ran a hand over his hair and restrained another sigh.

"Thal'luk, honestly, I'm taking care of it - it happened in a very contained area. I'll report to Starfleet of course, you just need to manage the bodies."

he headed off the enterprise and back into the space station. He felt like he had been running aroudn for hours, but then again it served him right for complaining of boredom.

"And yes, I'm looking forwards to seeing your ship."
a smile crossed his features before it was forced to fade again as he explained himself.

"Your engineering crew aren't necessary, but thanks for the offer. We were attempting to upgrade the power grid to cope with the new modifications we made in order to improve our sensors and whatnot, but in transit one of the engineers dropped a cylinder and it broke, leaking red-wave radiation. Assure me, I'm coming down hard on the men responsible, but these things happen."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games