Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:59 pm
I bet it's silver.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:12 pm
Yeah, shiny..... And there's no sun in my sky either!!! xd xd  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 4:15 pm
Mines gray... and its either always cloudy or raining cause that the way I wish the weather was most of the time...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:26 pm
My sky would be a deep violet, with silver and black clouds. The moon would be out all the time...Unless it was raining. Rain clouds would be a lighter purple...^^ And rain would look mako coloured until it hit the ground, then it would look just like regular rain.  

Mariku -- Kitten

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:22 pm
.... Oookay, sure, okay Zay Kay! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:44 pm
kemenlith
Mines gray... and its either always cloudy or raining cause that the way I wish the weather was most of the time...
Move to Oregon, then. It rains quite frequently here.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:41 pm
Oregon? Never thought about it.... meh...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:46 pm
Yeah. But after a while, even the rain gets tiring. Or, I heard that it rains a lot in England, too. THAT would be a fun place to visit!!!  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:54 pm
Nah, it rains alot in Ireland though.... but from what I hear, Japan has PERFECT weather at times...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:19 pm
What exactly makes up 'perfect' weather? 'Cuase my definition of perfect probably isn't that of other's.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

kemenlith

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:51 pm
Le'see, in the north, it snows during the right months, and in the south its nice and sunny all the time and in the middle its fair weather with rain and such... thats what I've hear of the weather in Japan.... I don't think its 100 percent accurate though..... maybe only 50...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:21 am
Oregon is rainy, unpredictable, and moist. I got a headache when I first moved here.  

Sejanus

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:45 am
How many people live in Oregon? And how many live in California??? I bet that makes up about 90% of our guild members between those two states!! neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:14 am
LOL, yeah, maybe. Well, in Oregon, you got me, Valens, and Ever-changing-name-guy, and... that's all I can think of. In California, you have.... almost everyone else. With the exceptions of Zakai, Rei, and rila that I know of.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:23 am
where do Zakai Rei and Rila live?  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games