Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

born toulouse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:06 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Rika smiled. "I doubt my father will really care if i dont carry the name, but if he does, i guess that makes me Rika Garret Niveus?" She laughed, "I guess i could live with that.." she said, hugging Theo's arm as they walked. She was happy that she could finally be with Theo, without her father getting in the way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I hope you can. I hope you can for a long time," Theo said softly, walking through the doors and into a banquet hall where the party was to be held, a stand of musicians the only place occupied other than where Rika and Theo stood while the rest of Rika's family came in behind them.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:25 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika smiled and said hello to all the people who passed by, then made her way to a table and sat down. "Wow, this is kinda of tiring.." She said as she began to see more people enter.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:49 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"It's a huge ceremony and celebration. I would be surprised if someone wasn't tired," Theo said, taking the seat next to Rika and holding her hand in his. "But... I like the resulting end nonetheless," he added, a little softly as he leaned over and kissed Rika again.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika kissed him back, trying to avoid the eyes of her father, who was now looking over at her. she stepped back as he came over to their table. "Hello father.." she said quietly. Her father smiled."I was going to ask, where will you be living? Your not going to be able to stay at the mansion, after all, your a married woman!" He laughed, Rika scowled. But she thought the same. I wonder if we are going to live in the library... She smiled at the thought of being surrounded by books everyday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:27 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo gripped Rika's hand a little tighter for a moment while her father spoke. "Sir Garret," he said in answer. "As you might know, my residence is above the library. It is certainly not a place for one such as your daughter. I have yet to, but I have a location in the process of being purchased. You might know it, the Emerald Hall." Theo smiled a little more then. The place he had in mind was roughly the same size as the Garret's estate, with room have as an expansion to his libraries.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:33 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika's eyes widened as her father looked at Theo in shock. Obviously, the Emerald Hall must be very nice, seeing as my father finds this amusing.. She thought as she looked up at her father, who was now smiling."Im sure it will make a fine home for you and my daughter." He said wholeheartedly. He walked away to go to another table, Rika sighed in relief when he was out of ear-shot. She looked at Theo, "Are we really going to be living there?" she said, picking up her glass and moving it around. "What will you do with the library?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:18 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageSeeing Sir Garret leaving also made Theo feel relieved, but he was sill smiling all the same, more so when Rika spoke, as he turned to her, kissing her cheek before answering. "Yes, we will, and don't worry about the library. It will still be the main one, until the Emerald Library is stocked more so, anyways. I'll have to move the rest of the hidden things to our home sooner, but nothing else should change," he explained, smiling and again kissing Rika's cheek.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:01 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika smiled, her cheeks turned red as he kissed it. "Well ok then, I was just thinking that perhaps a small house would have suit me better." She said with a smiled. "The rest of the hidden items? Are there other priceless artifacts your storing in there my dear husband?" she said playfully.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo loved the way Rika said it, calling him her husband. "Why yes honey," he returned with a smile. "And not all of them are books either, but I can't tell you too much. People might be listening." he spoke playfully, an meant it as such, looking about as though searching for eavesdroppers befoe smiling again at Rika. "And we can live wherever you like, be it the Emerald Hall or a little cottage out somewhere. If I am with you there, I'll never wish for anything different," he told her meaning every word. "Though if you were thinking of a small house, did you have somewhere in mind?" he asked then, curious now.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:03 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika sighed happily. "I was just thinking, that perhaps i would like a break from the life of a noble." She looked up at Theo. "But really, the Emerald Hall is ok, just as long as i am surrounded by books." She became curious of what treasured Theo held, but decided not to ask because there were to many people that could overhear.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:05 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo thought for a time silently while he watched those of the party gong about with their partying. Theo wasn't much f one, so he almost felt bored, and would have, if it wasn't for what the party was celebrating. "Do you like reading?" Theo asked when he had finished with his idea.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:46 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika looked up from the fork she was playing around with to pass the time. "Hm? Well of course, it is one of the things i did when i was young, and my mother didn't let me play with the other kids...." She smiled up at him. "I obtained quite a lot of information, something i us to annoy my parents and Amelia with." She said as she turned away to look at the guests, who seemed to be enjoying themselves. She rally couldn't care less about the party, and continued to mess around with the nearby objects.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo smiled. He had read since he was young as well, though he had never had restricive parents. He had simply prefered reading to playing games. He had come to think: Why play tag when I could be sword fighting Captain Hook or sailing to do battle at Troy? Those were much better things than any real person could ever offer, which he suspected was probably part of his reason for some of his problems when it came with socializing, unless it was for business. He knew what to do and what was expected of him then. Just as he was thinking that, his eys met with one of the musicians, who had yet to play a song. "Let's get this party going," he said to Rika, standing and offering her his hand. He knew why they had been silent: he and rika, the married couple, were supposed to lead at least the first dance, and they had been sitting nearly since they had come in.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:32 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika looked at Theo's hand nervously, she didn't really know how to dance, but she took his hand and gave him a nervous smile. "Well ok then, anything then just sitting there."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff