Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm
Mira started choking, then swallowed and narrowed her eyes slightly as she looked at Oblen "You mean prostitutes." She stood up and stalked off towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:45 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "No, they prefer to be called 'women of the street' and junk..." He said before finally noticing the loony tunes on the TV. He then tilts his head trying to understand how anyone could even believe the animals could talk.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:30 am
Mira ground her teeth silently "I don't care what they prefer to be called.They sell themselves for money so they are prostitutes." She turned on the sink and started washing her plate.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:12 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow to turn away from the TV and looks at the door to the other room to ask Mira "Do you... hate them or something?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:17 am
Mira sighed slightly "I don't hate anyone other than my parents...which is the reason why I dislike prostitutes." She set her plate aside to dry and stared out the kitchen window.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:02 pm
Obeln shakes his head. "So?... Do you also dislike men and women?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:00 pm
Mira sat down in one of the kitchen chairs with her head in her hands "I don't know anymore...."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:49 pm
Oblen shrugs before standing from the couch and walking to the kitchen door. He then peaks in to see Mira has her hands on her head as she sat there. He sighs before walking over and dragging a kitchen chair next to hers to sit down in it next to her. He then asks "What's wrong?..."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:09 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "Ghosts of the past......" She felt a small shove against her leg and heard a light purring and looked down to see Shadow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:39 pm
Oblen's eyebrow rose. "Your haunted by the images of the past?... or Ghosts."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:56 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "A bit of both......" Memories and people.....To me they are the same... She leaned down and picked up Shadow and scratched him behind the ears.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:15 pm
Oblen sighs before saying "I know how that is to be haunted by the past, I have been for years... hell, I feel I still am... but I don't let that stop me now, because I've realized that it's not as bad if you just 'worry' about something else rather then your past." One of his wings then lightly touches the back of her chair as it gets a bit closer to her.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:04 pm
Mira watched as the kitten chewed on her fingers playfully "My past is my future.My past haunts my every decision.Including the one I made to help you in the alley.So, I can't worry about one without thinking of the other, but that's just life in general......" She looked at the kitten with a raised eyebrow when it started growling.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:07 pm
Oblen confused just asks "So... Your past is taking over your life so much that you can't control your own life?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:32 pm
Mira shook her head slightly "I can control my own life.....But as I said my past haunts my decisions...." She shuddered slightly as she remembered the flashbacks from when she was in Oblen's shack.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games