Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:12 pm

((since I told people I would be doign a group picture....here it is))

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b132/Roselite_Maia/ChibiGroup.jpg
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:54 pm

((I like it. It's very good! 3nodding But I have to know...is Pluto/setsuna in that? lol.... sweatdrop ))
Setsuna walked into her kitchen completely wipped. She started the coffee machine. She was a zombie without it. She put two frozen frozen waffles into the toaster before turning the radio on. Her automatic reactions in the morning consisted of: music, coffee, and food. But once she had these, she was good to go. She went to the bathroom and washed her face. When she came back into the kitchen, her favorite rock song played on the radio, the sweet smell of brewing coffee filled the air, and her eggos popped up. She buttered the waffles. She hated syrup. She poured the black coffee adding cream and then taking a seat at the table. Or rather she slumped into the chair.

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:19 pm

psychotic__Gal
((I like it. It's very good! 3nodding But I have to know...is Pluto/setsuna in that? lol.... sweatdrop ))
Setsuna walked into her kitchen completely wipped. She started the coffee machine. She was a zombie without it. She put two frozen frozen waffles into the toaster before turning the radio on. Her automatic reactions in the morning consisted of: music, coffee, and food. But once she had these, she was good to go. She went to the bathroom and washed her face. When she came back into the kitchen, her favorite rock song played on the radio, the sweet smell of brewing coffee filled the air, and her eggos popped up. She buttered the waffles. She hated syrup. She poured the black coffee adding cream and then taking a seat at the table. Or rather she slumped into the chair.

((no she's not. There wasn't enough room for all teh senshi.))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:10 am

Roselite Blade

((I think it looks good. 3nodding ))

lightsenshi

RinSakura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:20 am

Roselite Blade

((It's beautiful! Now I feel motivated to do one. whee ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:19 am

Roselite Blade

((Wow...I like it! ))

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:22 am

Ami was idly walking around, when she suddenly spotted the girl from yesterday, Aisu. She kept walking, but focused on Aisu now, and wondered what to do. She could leave this alone...but this was a chance to find out more about the girl as a normal person. Aisu's powers weren't technically developed yet...so she might or might not sense Ami's powers.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:38 pm

RinSakura
Roselite Blade

((Go right on ahead.))

lightsenshi

RinSakura

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:00 pm

lightsenshi
RinSakura
Roselite Blade

((Go right on ahead.))
((I'll get right on it once exams are over. xp I need to study. ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:38 pm

Artemis to went into deep thought, but not just about the dream Kou described, but of Magellan Castle as well. He compaired every detail Kou described to the large breath taking castle, and of how he described Minako. Almost everything he said about the dream fitted to the actual Magellan Castle, and to Minako. His suspicians from earlier seemed to becoming true.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:53 pm

((*hugs Minako* 3nodding ))

Kou's attention eventually returned to his paperwork, though that did take a few moments. He glanced out the wall where the one way mirrors where and noted that the noon time class was beginning to gather. He made sure that his door was locked before changing out of street clothes and into his kendo instructor's uniform. That done, he unlocked the door but left it closed then settled back down at his desk to delve into the paperwork. "And?" He prompted Artemis, "what else would you like to know?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:19 pm

( xd )

Artemis had been lost in thought when Kou's voice interupted him. He glanced towards him to see that he had once again tried to work on paper work, and had changed into his kendo instructers uniform. He shook his head lightly as if to clear his head, before responding to him. "I justed wanted to tell you if you had anymore dreams like that or any vision type things, that you should tell me immediatly. I have theory, but I won't know for sure unless I get more imformation." He said in a serious tone, as he watched out the one way mirror to see that people had begun to enter the dojo.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:42 am

"Oh." Kou sounded disappointed by Artemis' answer but didn't show any other sign of it. He'd really like to know if he was connected to Minako in some secretive or mysterous way. He delved into his paperwork, pausing occasionally as Minako's face came to mind.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:43 am

Ami finally decided to try talking to Aisu. But the question was how? She looked around at the crowd and got an idea. Digging out a book from her bag, she opened it and began to read, while walking directly behind Aisu. She increased her pace, until she was on the other girl's heels, and finally, bumped into Aisu.

"Oof...I'm sorry...the crowd jostled me into you...are you alright?"

Ami asked, quickly replacing the book in her bag.

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:26 am

Artemis began to frown at Kou's disappointed sounding answer. Knowing him he wanted to find out more about Minako. Sighing to himself, he decided he could atleast tell him a little more about Minako seeing how he did tell him about the dream.

"Kou, did you know that Minako was a princess?" He asked to get things started. Techinally the question was incorrect though seeing how she was still a princess of Venus. Though now her purpose was to protect Usagi until she became Princess Serenity.
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games