Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:21 pm
(lol, haha. most people call me Drac)
Drac grins, he's missed his days during the Angelic Wars between the shadow and light angels. he vanishes into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:29 pm
Drago: the shadows cant stand to be in the light!
he then created fire in the surounding area. it was far enough from the trees to not catch fire but close enough to make it not dark.

(sorry man but i am tired. i am going to bed. talk later man.)  

Spicerelf

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:57 am
(ok, have a blessed night smile i arise from the surface and smirk "Smart, indeed." I slice at Drago's leg. And slam his face into the ground, creating a minor, 7-inch crater. I arise and Black Plasma surrounds and engulfs my hands. "Have you heard of Black Plasma? It is a substance, the most deadly known to exist. It's deteriorating and deadly upon impact excluding the caster's own self. Now, unless you tell me who you are and why you were sneaking up on Sonia with fire, i will kill you!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 am
Emily yawned as she woke up. 'Aw man I fell asleep...' She blushes as she found a blanket around and got up to look to see if Dracerdis was there. Suprisely he wasn't. 'I wonder where he went.' She thought as she started making her some breakfast. She popped the toast in the toaster and ponder where he could have gone. She was very worried about him leaving so suddenly. Groaning at her toast now burnt from not paying attention to it she grabed it and some butter and went to sit down at the table.  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:09 am
Drago got up and acted as if your attack was only a masquito bite.
Drago: i dont care if you attack me but you wont stay here any more now that i am tired of your ignorance.
he made fire show up behind Drac, in front of him and above him. Drago then closed the fire around Drac and made it explode while Drac was in the middle of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 am
Dracerdis consumes the fire and with the newly arisen daylight, realizes that the character before him is no enemy. He is ally. He gasps and bows respectfully and apologetically "My apologies, sir. I thought you to be a hostile rather than that of an ally. Allow me to make it up to you. I shall buy your food for the next several days if not weeks." Dracerdis does not await a response. He turns, apologizes one final time and heads back to Emily's house. He knocks on the door softly and sighs. what am i doing? I should just gather my things and be off.  

Dracerdis

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:38 am
Drago became furious because of his stupidity and then starts cuting down trees left and right with one swipe of his sword.
Drago: dang idiot! he should be hung up from a tree and skined alive!
Drago, now feeling better but now not having any energy from his anger, fell to the ground and landed on his back and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:48 am
Emily rushed to the door and opened it with her toast still in her mouth. "Your back! Are you ok? Where did you go?" She asks taking her toast from her mouth. "Well don't just stand there come in come in."  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am
i cover up the burn marks i withhold and smile as i reenter "i thought there was a hostile in the perimeter. I was mistaken, to say the very least."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:33 am
Emily froze. "People attacked you? Who? Were they maybe from the Shadows?" She looked out the door quickly before shutting it. "I'm being tracked at the moment. I'm sorry if I got you involved."  

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:55 am
Dracerdis smiled and hugged Emily as if to relax her "It was only Drago. I thought him to be a hostile. I woke up to see someone wielding a ball of flame and they were approaching Sonia. I thought the worst of the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:13 pm
Sonia watched the whole interaction between Dracerdis and Drago with a small furrow in her brow. Why were men so stupid? She leaped down to the floor of the woods and walked over to where Drago was lying. She bent over and looked at him. "See? I told you that you couldn't be left alone. Trouble always seems to find you." she said, a small trace of irritation in her voice. She wasn't angry with Drago, but it was the assumption that Dracerdis obviously had since he thought that she needed protection. Ha!
(sorry about the late post, guys. sad )  

nephilist

Devoted Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:17 pm
Emily sighs with releif. "Oh...ok. I'm just glad your ok. So did you sleep well?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:21 pm
"i did. And how was your sleep?" why'd i do that anyway? Was it because i consider Sonia a friend? An acquaintance, maybe. I know it wasn't out of admiration or protection... oh well; what's done is done  

Dracerdis

Dracerdis

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:23 pm
"i did. And how was your sleep?" why'd i do that anyway? Was it because i consider Sonia a friend? An acquaintance, maybe. I know it wasn't out of admiration or protection... oh well; what's done is done  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff