Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fetal Containment Field
Fetus Fridge Version 2.0 (chat thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S. Shark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:03 pm
[Ernie]

I know! e__e;; Not to mention you could just get people to, you know, pay to do sports, since it's an extracurricular activity.

We don't have an anime club. I don't think I'd join; it would swarm with people who use fangirl Japanese and make up angsty "original" manga that is practically a conglomerate of Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist and Bleach with some fairies and ninja added. DX

I don't. D:

How much does Open Canvas 4 cost?

Yeah, and an expensive activity at that, which schools throw an unfair amount of money in. >_<

Well, I don't know about your school's anime fans, but mine are actually pretty good. Besides being loud as hell, that is. It's just the freshmen who are morons, and we have proven that if you smack a stupid otaku freshmen enough, he will become a mildly intelligent fanboy sophmore. =D The number of fangirls/boys is vastly over-estimated, methinks.

*smacks* BAD ERNIE!

http://www.portalgraphics.net/en/
5000 yen, so about 42 dollars.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 2:35 pm
sybex Shark
Yeah, and an expensive activity at that, which schools throw an unfair amount of money in. >_<

Well, I don't know about your school's anime fans, but mine are actually pretty good. Besides being loud as hell, that is. It's just the freshmen who are morons, and we have proven that if you smack a stupid otaku freshmen enough, he will become a mildly intelligent fanboy sophmore. =D The number of fangirls/boys is vastly over-estimated, methinks.

*smacks* BAD ERNIE!

...Damn. *starts saving up* I got the trial version, and it was awesome, but it won't let me make new layers. D: I use Photoshop Elements 3 right now for my tablet (it came free with it), but it suuuuuckssss.

ALL of our otaku are BAD. >.<;; I know a couple of them pretty well; other than their bad otaku-ness, they're cool people. They just give anime fans everywhere a bad name.  

[Ernie]

S. Shark

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:26 pm
[Ernie]
sybex Shark

*smacks* BAD ERNIE!

...Damn. *starts saving up* I got the trial version, and it was awesome, but it won't let me make new layers. D: I use Photoshop Elements 3 right now for my tablet (it came free with it), but it suuuuuckssss.

ALL of our otaku are BAD. >.<;; I know a couple of them pretty well; other than their bad otaku-ness, they're cool people. They just give anime fans everywhere a bad name.
It's not that expensive, especially for an art program. And well, no s**t, it was free. What kind of tablet did you get? (Wacom? I know they give PE3 out with it...)

*points, laughs* That's what duct-tape is for. Seriously, just beat them. It works.

Do you watch House? 'Cause there was this episode on today that made me really, really, really not want to have kids. >_O The one with the autistic boy with the worms.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:48 pm
sybex Shark
It's not that expensive, especially for an art program. And well, no s**t, it was free. What kind of tablet did you get? (Wacom? I know they give PE3 out with it...)

*points, laughs* That's what duct-tape is for. Seriously, just beat them. It works.

Do you watch House? 'Cause there was this episode on today that made me really, really, really not want to have kids. >_O The one with the autistic boy with the worms.

Wacom. :3 And yes, I knew the Trial Version would be limited. But it only lasts thirty days and the site listed "inability to save layers" as one of the things that would be cut off after the thirty day limit, so I thought that I would have the ability to make new layers.

It's expensive for me. It'll take a few months to save up for.

And I really don't like group work that involves oral presentations. Actually, I don't like oral presentations in general. mad  

[Ernie]

S. Shark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:39 pm
[Ernie]
sybex Shark

Wacom. :3 And yes, I knew the Trial Version would be limited. But it only lasts thirty days and the site listed "inability to save layers" as one of the things that would be cut off after the thirty day limit, so I thought that I would have the ability to make new layers.

It's expensive for me. It'll take a few months to save up for.

And I really don't like group work that involves oral presentations. Actually, I don't like oral presentations in general. mad
Actually, I meant PE3 was crappy. The trial version of oC is okay, and you can always download the original version of the Internet.

*points, laughs* How long would Photoshop take? It'd be a few years for me, at the least...

Group work sucks by itself. Adding oral presenting is just cruelty. I'm okay with presenting if it's on something I like, but otherwise... ugh. And with other people, your grade is a gamble based on how much your partner cares. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:15 am
I FINALLY PRESENTED MY ENGLISH PROJECT YAY.

But what I really wanted to say, is that Halloween is the best holiday EVER! Disney plays all it's good movies like Halloweentown 1, Hocus Pocus, etc.

S. Shark

[Ernie]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:26 pm
sybex Shark
I FINALLY PRESENTED MY ENGLISH PROJECT YAY.

But what I really wanted to say, is that Halloween is the best holiday EVER! Disney plays all it's good movies like Halloweentown 1, Hocus Pocus, etc.

Hocus Pocus = heart

I still have a little over a week until I have to present my Spanish project. gonk I just want to get it over with. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:40 am
LIIIIVE. LIIIIVE DAMN YOUUUU.

How is everyone's break going? smile  

[Ernie]

S. Shark

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:41 pm
LE GASP! NECROMANCY!

Gift-wise, good, family-wise, eh. On one hand, Buffy Season 4&5, ORLY hat, various cooking supplies, and enough money to buy an obi, geta, and a large bento box.

Other hand, Dad was depressed on Christmas eve again (Damn Christmas movies, stop being unrealistic! You make my dad sad! And extremely drunk!), grandparents were crabbier than ever, and autistic brother won't. Stop. Bouncing.

You? xd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:55 pm
xD

Got meh gifts. Three that I wuffle beyond anything else, and the rest are all things that I don't think I would use. Cept the $100 dollars. xDD

*gots FFVII: AC, FFXII, and an awesome pair of gloves...* Other gifts that I don't have a great deal of use for are a purse, and a tea set. *already has like 298457293578 purses and...doesn't like tea* xDD

Christmas was sort of a let down since we didn't really do anything for it.  

Reinna Astarel

[Ernie]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:21 am
I got a super awesome knitting book, a Harry Potter computer game (I am dork, hear me cast spell), two movies, a stuffed frog that has headphones that I can plug my iPod into and play music out of, Apples to Apples and candy. :b

Oh, and money. Half of which went straight into my savings accounts. :3

Glad to hear you guys are having pretty okay breaks, even with the let downs. sad

(...Are we like, the only people who post in here anymore? xd )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:52 am
I believe we are, Ernie.

Oh well.

I need to go take a shower now... O-O;;

S. Shark

Miraculous Jorbee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:56 am
Should oki come to the rescue?! xD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:14 am
Okay sybex. You do that.  

[Ernie]

Pandora Box