Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:50 am
“It is barbaric that you would even say that. I am well aware of the quality of my goods. That is why I market them at such a high price. But that number on a screen that you so boldly feel could be changed to anything is validated by mineral value.” Rogack was burning with anger that Tozzar would just attack his way of life like that. He made it out to sound like it all was worthless. “There is a reason we have been a capitalistic galaxy for so long. It works.” The new guy was getting aggravated with Rogack’s repay and threatened with a flex of his muscle.

“Now listen here wise guy…” Gabryll moved closer to Rogack. “What the boss is saying is that it’s worth a lot more than money now. If the contractors have offset everything by pulling their little strings then everything has already changed. That was not Tozzar fault.”

“Gabryll really, let the big boys fight this out.” Dowser moved to place a hand on his shoulder.

“What do you know about it old man?” Gabryll sure had energy. “Tera just dropped off a whole battalion of noobs and I don’t have weapons to give them. They are all learning hand to hand combat, expecting at any moment they might get a gun.”

“If I can’t afford to buy the materials I need to build the weapons then what value is that?” Rogack posed. “The miners are not going to work for free. Their job is hard enough. Price of minerals goes up. I already don’t have the money to buy more. My production has to stop. Face it, money runs this galaxy.” Rogack was hard to get to budge.

“I’m not buying it Rogack. Your one of the richest cor in the galaxy. You have money. You’re just worried about losing profits. So what if you don’t make a profit, what good is all that money without a galaxy?” Dowser could not believe this cor would try and play poor in front of them. They were smarter than that. “What’s your real angle? Someone offer you a ton of money to leave us?” Dowser spoke strongly at this point. He practically hovered over Rogack. The cor seemed hesitant before he finally shook his head no.

“Guys this may all be too much for Tozzar to handle. Please, if you’re going to fight, take it elsewhere.” Dr. Anders notice your struggle. What he did not see is that it was no struggle at all. You were outraged. Somewhere deep within you were pulling strength. Something about you that could not stand the idea of a lost galaxy just because of a few weak resolved people turned you on. You found the strength to stand up, your robotic parts obeying you. You were completely in sink. It was a fight, but you managed to stand. Everyone looked at you. Some scared, some inspired, some in aww.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:50 pm
Tozzar stood up as the men argued around him. "When did I say anything about capitalism disapperaing Rogak? Only that I mean to start my own currency and markets. The big companies control the the old one, they will use it to crush us. Yes our currency will be backed the same way. We will simply take their facilities from them and take their backing from their currency. You are a business man Rogak. You understand how an investment works I assume. A moderate upfront cost. A delay of little to no return in the short run then a massive profit after the upfront costs had been payed out. That is what I want from you. An investment. Your "profits" might go down for a while, but once we win this war you will reap rewards you never dreamed of. The return will be substansial. Not only will you control a bigger economic power house, but you will be a hero Rogak. One of the orginal supporters of the war. The PR for your company will send your stock prices rising. People will kill to work for your company. Other companies will trust you and want your business. I will turn you into an economic juggernaut shall you stick with me Rogak."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 pm
“Finally, someone is speaking my language.” Rogak blew off some steam. At this point, he was weary the group was about to throw him into a cell. Your continued negotiations showed him that was not a part of the plan. The rest of the group looked at you dumbfounded. Their blank stares fell with surprise. No one had thought to explain things as if some kind of investment. They had all believed it to be more of a big risk. It was inspiring to see how much you really believed they would win.

“Investment, make your own currency. Tozzar that is wrong. You would be no better than the Irrational Numbers. They were doing this to gain control of the galaxy. How is that different from what you just said there?” Gabryll’s mouth dropped the most. He looked back and forth between you and Rogak.

“The young never understand. Everyone answers to someone else.” You swore you heard those words before. “Gabryll you may not understand this but there must always be someone pulling the strings. Why, if not Simon, than Tozzar.” Rogak laughed a deep Santa ho ho ho. “So Tozzar. If I invest in your cause, how will you acquire the minerals necessary for my factories? I will tell me miners to keep working and pay out of my own pocket but that barely gets the assembly lines turning.”

“You say the word Tozzar and I’ll have armies ready to persuade other mining factories to hand over their minerals.” Dowser liked the idea of having another target to aim his sights at.

“Tera could pull her focus towards recruiting the miners to our cause?” Dr. Anders felt the need to get involved. Until now he and Felicity were madly taking notes about your current condition. They was astounded by your sudden and complete control.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:04 pm
Tozzar smiled as everyone in the room turned to him and started to fall in line with his plan. Tozzar had always played the shadows. Collecting information and selling it to the highest bidder. He had never been a leader, but apperently by collecting all types of information he had learned enough things to learn how to lead. It came with the work. Saw all the up and down of command, especially the downs...usually he was paid to find the downs of leaders. Perhaps having been a spy would pay off now.

"The major companies control the universe now and they wish to destory it. The Irrational numbers guide the universe and wish to control it. I have lots of information, and a good cause I merely wish to level the playing field again. I don't want to rule the universe. I don't want to pull the strings per say...well for a while yes. But more in a cleaning house type of way. I want to break these companies down. Destory the Irrational Numbers and put the universe back on track with a bunch of small to medium sized companies killing and fighting each other over money. That's the universe I know and love. If I have to prop up Rogak and others to do so, so be it. Atleast Rogak here is looking to make a buck and not kill billions of people like the other sides are trying to do. Greed is greed, but Rogak seems to be a fair guy as long as he is making his money. From what I know about you, you don't mistreat your workers or extort them. Your just a good old fashioned capitalist who wants to makes absurd amounts of money. I find nothing wrong with that."

"As to how I will acquire the minerals? Well sir, how many people really want intergalatic genocide. Especiall now that the companies are threatened and cracking down on everyone. killing the Markets, making billions homeless and starving. Most people are generally good unless blinded by the evil at the top. The sheeple would fall in line with the companies had I not step up. It is easy to follow the crowd after all, apathy is the worst problem of all, but I threw a throne in their side. I provided a new option to the people of this galaxy. I provide an outcome that most would say is "moral". They don't have to stay under the companies' heel while I am a live. I am hope. I am freedom." Tozzar laughed, "The basic person is a brainless t**t. I'm a terrible person, but they don't know that. I'm just the lesser of two evils. If the companies were smart and placed hardcore loyalists into their mines to keep the rank and file in line, well mining isn't exactly the most technalogicaly advanced skill set. Easily replaceable. Force is always an option. The companies are so worried about their precious doomsday machines, so worried about the artifical markets and cities. Do you really think they expect us to go for the minerals? Most people like awareness of whats not in front of them. They expect a front on assualt. They want that. They prepare for that. They wants us to charge them head first where we would break upon their walls. I'm not that stupid. I'm a spy by trade. I understand how to work from behind the scene. Manipulate the situation to my advantage. Play on my opponenets weaknesses while avoiding their strengths. We can't take them in open battle, but at the end of the day they draw their power from artifical constructs that hold power because there is no other option, no other model, for people ot cling to. Create another option, another option, another market, we will tear the companies power out from under them."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 12:08 pm
“My family has made a dynasty out of the Herald Miners. My great great great grandfather built his first mining facility off some third world planet and built it up from there. Your words are kind Tozzar. I am nothing but an honest businessman. I had my doubts about you when we first met Tozzar but I can see now how wrong that was. I will return to my headquarters, continue mining and producing, and see how many of my brothers I can scrounge up (the Cor Mafia).” Rogack had earned pardon at this point. He bowed and left the room. Dowser looked enthusiastic, Gabryll looked worried, and the scientists were amazed.

“See when you say it Tozzar you make it not sound like you would be taking over but in a way that is still what you are doing. I do not understand how you make it sound so good.” Gabryll seemed to be fighting with your words. HE wanted to believe them but it still sounded like Tyranny.

“Tozzar I will map out our forces. We will put pressure on other mining facilities and use force only once we have to. I will be on my command bridge if you wish to have a part in the decision making.” Dowser was thrilled to take action. He grabbed the forearm of your most dominant hand tentacle, one of which was complexly mechanical, just like the traditional Roman’s embrace one another. “Its good to have you back.” After that Dowser parted form the room.

All that remained were Gabryll, Dr. Anders, and his assistant Felicity. The two were eager to run experiments to see just how well you had mended your own body. It was remarkable how well you gained control. Hopefully it would remain that way.

Gabryll still looked beaten up but had a smile. He wanted to believe you and with that came an idea. “Sir, would you mind appearing before my trainees? They could really use your words of inspiration to galvanize them.” Gabryll looked so hopeful. He was a young man, probably very talented. Much about him reminded you of Troyce. He would probably be very powerful someday if given the proper mentorship.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:50 am
Tozzar let out a tired weak smile as Gabryll spoke to him. Slowly as the other members of the command left Tozzar sloughed his way to a chair and fell down into it. "Yes I would. But not at the moment for I am tired. This new body works, but I am not yet use to it. Doctor. This is incredible what you have done to me. My body seems to accept these mechnaical parts. But they still require great energy to move. I think...more tweaking is required.."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2014 8:34 am
Soon after you sat down Gabryll left to boost morale. He was very excited about you agreeing to meet with his recruits.

“I have an idea but it is beyond my expertise. I could propose the plans to a group of engineers. Maybe even Barney could get it to work. However, he does not quite understand the frailty of living flesh. I had him help earlier and well… he was dismissed after suggesting we rearrange your bones for a more effective structure. I had to tase him before he hit your body with that huge wrench of his.” Dr. Anders shivered at the recollection of that memory. Barney freaked him out. “Are you aware he may be mentally ill?” Felicity giggled. She thought he was funny. Such a brilliant mind that was unfortunately detached from reality.

“There is one other that I am sure would be capable of fixing a device that would allow you to maintaining your strength. You saved him just before Simon double crossed us all. Dr. Finick is a genius when it comes to powering things. He would be able to devise a power source that doesn’t harm your body like a battery would do. Until then you may require extra sleep and on occasion an ability chair.” Dr. Anders nodded and Felicity crossed the lab to retrieve a floating chair for you to hover around in.

“Where is Dr. Finick now, did he survive?” You had to ask.

“I do not know. If he is alive that kind of information is not shared with me. Go ahead and use this chair to scoot around. You’re free to leave the lab now but I want you back here each night. I recommend talking to Captain Zoul. He is the one flying this ship. He is a little more connected than I.” As Dr. Anders spoke he helped you into the chair. The controls were simple and it was actually quite comfortable. You weighed a lot more now so it didn’t move fast but it still got you around.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:51 am
Tozzar smiled as Felicity asked if Barney was sane, "No Ma'am Barney once tricked my and Troyce into thinking he turned a rock into a bomb in under a minute." Tozzar laughed but the motion made him double down in pain. "The line between genius and insanity is thin and Barney is living proof of that, but even so he is one of my staunchest allies. In this dark time he is the...one of the few people I trust," Tozzar looked at the two doctors as he slid into the floating chair. They had saved his life, but he did not know them. Before waking up he had never heard of them. Did Das Berg know them? Or Dowser? Could they be trusted? Simon proved that everyone he knew was potentially an wolf in sheeps clothing. They knew his entire recovery plan, his weaknesses. Tozzar flew the chair out of the med center thinking on this.

As he hovered threw the hallways he looked as everyone he passed stopped what they were doing and stared at him. That was to be expected he was a figure of awe and fear now in the galaxy. He was the man who set it on fire, but his enemies had resources he could not imagine. How many of these men and women he were passing were not looking at him out of awe, but were seeing his condition. Who all would know he was confined to a hover chair by the end of the night. How many people already knew he was a cyborg now. Certainly the information would spread like wild fire and the companies would take advantage of it by now.

Slowly Tozzar made his way up to the command deck. When he open the doors people of all races were busy working on various consoles, slowly everyone stopped and turned to him. Within a minute all eyes were on him, all sound stopped. Tozzar floated in as eyes followed him. As he placed the chair next to the command chair in the center of the command deck he smiled, "I'm back. What have I missed? Have you all been fanning the fire I started?" Faces on the crowd went from shock to smiles as people started clapping all around him.  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:31 pm
The two laughed alongside you. Dr. Anders was a very healthy middle age human with strong feature and a lengthy height. His stance was always alert. He was probably a very brilliant man, working from mostly theory rather than procedural work. He was well groomed and trimmed, even the beard he wore was even in all aspects. This made his smile one the women fought over. If he was much of a social being he would have his pick.
Next to Dr. Anders, his assistant, Felicity was more attractive than most but her heart for learning after Dr. Anders kept her pretty sheltered. The slight bags under hers eyes showed she worked very hard. As it was, looking after Dr. Anders prized experiment, you, was a 24 hour job. She only slept when Dr. Anders took it upon himself to take the monitor. That monitor, it caught your eye as you floated out of the med lab. It was used on you once to freeze up your armors and again on another occasion to sedate you. Was it merely monitoring your vitals or controlling them? Either way the cute young human with short brown hair and childlike attitude always had her hand on it. Could either of them be trusted? Do your goals even matter to them? Maybe the only reason you have made it this far is because you are their experiment and they want to see it through.

Moving through the halls was a maze. This was a completely new ship with an all new design. You had to find a legend along a wall to read which color mark to find before heading in the right direction towards the bridge. From the looks of it this was a medical and research ship. It was highly technological. One of the rooms the legend direct towards was the target location manipulator room. If this ship had one it meant it could teleport to any known location in the galaxy. Once this technology went main stream your enemies could be anywhere at any time. They may even be on the ship already. The number of eyes you were attracting made that thought escalade. Some people noticed who you were and would salute. Some would just keep walking. You could hear whispers all over. A telth soldier looking mighty tough neared you with a shot gun in one hand. He peered down at you as you floated by. As he moved his gun another telth soldier yelled Tozzar on deck. The whole room quickly stood at attention.

“Commander Zoul has been expecting you.” The same soldier pointed down the hall towards well-guarded hatch door. “I’m a big fan your lordship. My whole company, Tentaction, joined up with your cause after you first announced the genocide weapons. I am proud to serve you on this ship!” He saluted once more after leading you through those doors.

“Lord Tozzar on deck!” A burly cor stomped the rifle of his butt against the metal bars of the bridge. All faces shot away from what they were doing to stand at you attention.

“I'm back. What have I missed? Have you all been fanning the fire I started?" It started slowly on one side but after a while the whole command floor was cheering. Everyone was thrilled to see you back in action.

“Tozzar am I pleased to finally make your acquaintance. When they first told me I would be harvesting precious cargo I would have never thought they meant you.” A pristinely fit telth wearing half-moon glasses greeted you with one tentacle and in another tentacle holding on to a cup of tea. He sipped the tea slowly. “It is marvelous to see you in such good health. As commander of this vessel I give you all rights and privileges I can bestow upon you. Tell me Lord Tozzar, I did not expect to see you out of that medical lab so soon, to what purpose do I owe this honor?” Zoul’s slightly teal complexion made him stand out against most other telth. He had nothing but the best on him. Even the fully custom Sih magnum he had strapped to one holster and the sword in the other. He could be a very dangerous man if needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 pm
Tozzar smiled feintly as he floated towards the center of the command deck, "I thank you for the Honor Commander Zoul, but it is just Tozzar," Tozzar spoke loudly now so everyone could here him, "I am no Lord. I am no King. I do not seek power only to bring those that would see billions die for money and greed. I am a man just as any of you are." With that he settled down to his inside voice as Commander Zoul sat in his command chiar, "And I appreciate the acknowledgement of my command, but I must defer to you whilst I recover. A ship's captain must be alert and ready to address any problem as it arises, and I am not at that point yet I'm afraid. I'm simply here to see what has become of my army. I didn't have a comlink whilst I was on....vacation to see what was going on in the universe. Hell I don't even know how long I have been away really. Everything just kinda blurry at the moment. I heard that you would know of Dr. Finnick too. And Dowser. And Terra."  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:33 pm
“Whatever you want to be called Tozzar. Just felt right giving you some title. Other than that you don’t really have a title or any authority to make any figment or call. People were much more likely to respect you with a made up title.” You were not very sure where captain Zoul was going with this but he did have a point.

“Ahh yes your leave of absence has left you quite in the dark. It has been 2 years, 7 months, and 8 days since you vanished with Simon’s betrayal. Since then Simon was able to make some huge adjustments to the genocide weapons. They had explosive growth for about a year until we built up the strength using our secret weapon. We hit them hard and set them back. About a year and a half ago is when we rescued you and you made that second announcement talking about the irrational numbers. That galactic announcement shattered so much. People began to panic again and many other factions began growing. There are the traditionalists, a faction of hard headed elitist who stand against anything that question complete capitalism. They massacre anyone that shows us support. There are the Telth and the Human separatists respectfully. Each side believes that they are the dominate race and have put their resources and energy behind the weapons. Simon is somewhere out there still. We have no idea where. Terra has sworn to avenge you and is out there somewhere hunting him down. She has taken it very personal as well, seeing as how he represented her as her PR person. Her coordinates are always posted to all the Captains in case any of us need to teleport to her immediately. Once you can get a proper con link I will update you with her data.” Captain Zoul took a breath. He looked you over to make sure you were still following. “Dowser heads the Leviathan; the Cor main ship that first held the tele location device. He commands all of the United Arms that moved over before Simon betrayed us. He is really our only fighting force. Lynch was murdered, along with all other telth support, after Simon gave them all up. We were brought to our knees and ******** by Simon Tozzar. I do not think trust is something any of us will take lightly once again. Dowser and I are in the process of creating a Bureaucracy to monitor all intelligence and movement of our faction.” Captain Zoul opened a few documents on a computer that showed a whole lists of legalized forms that put into effect the monitoring of con links, double signatures for messages, and required witnesses for any passing of intelligence. “We have Dr. Finnick’s location but he is in bad shape and being held hostage by the CP project. They are forcing him to work on the engine for the planet sized ship. Not sure if he is touchable or not?” Captain Zoul sure was an open book with you. That was useful as long as he wasn’t sharing this much with just anyone that asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:15 pm
Tozzar smiled as the Captain spoke. It had been a long time since his disappearance, but lots had been happening. It seem the flames had certainly taken off. "It is time for me to step back into the light. The galaxy is our for the taking. We have already done the first step in our plan. The universe is destabilized. All these factions are working to our advantage. The average citizen will not know who to believe. They are tossed between greedy capitalists, genocidal maniacs and rebels. I have already spoke to Rogak about setting up a new galactic economy to run our empire with. We will take their means out from under them. Who is in charge of our secret operations. I have many tasks to set out. How is our production levels? Our Rogak's facilities keeping us supplied? He promised us more support, I just came from speaking with him. How much footage have we got of the atrocities of the other factions, this war is as much a war of pr as it is of men. We need all the footage of the other factions slaughtering innocents as possible. Where are we even?"  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:33 am
“Haha Tozzar you are as eager as ever. Many people tell stories about your passion for saving this galaxy. Others say you wouldn't mind watching it burn a little on the way. Just as long as no one else gets to destroy it. I’m not sure which it is yet.” Capital Zoul pulled up the coordinates for this ship on his computer and zoomed out a bit to show the valuable and potential nearby landmarks that Tozzar may notice. You noticed you were deep in Cor space. “This is the Tundar system. It is the closest orbiting system just outside the Cor home galaxy of Gragun. We are rotating with a network of comets. Nearly undetectable if you ask me. I call this little sanctuary the fortress of solitude.” Captain Zoul had a few soldier approach him, open up some documents, and Zoul signed respectably. The three bowed as they noticed Zoul was accompanying you and then left the bridge.

Zoul leaned forward over a railing and gazed outside at the streams of metallic burn off pouring from the rear of each comet. He watched as the color flared up and then died down in a steady cycle.

“Tozzar you have so many questions, so many ideas, and thoughts. We have this covered. You are a brave and inspiring telth but you have already done enough. You have practically died on so many occasions. Why not just rest now? We have all the necessary resources coming in from Rogack. He promised a full shipment of materials, weapons, and parts within the month. We have plenty of staff to manage all aspects of this flame. You can stop. You can retire and do something else with your life. No one can ask you to continue risking it.” Captain Zoul continued to watch out the window as he asked you these questions. He imagined having that luxury for himself. To him, he had not earned the complacency of the galaxy. He laughed at himself for going off like that. Captain Zoul was about your age but when he stood next to you he felt as though he had not lived as much. “If you’re really into getting yourself killed again then you should get started on appointing a head of intelligence. No one wants to do it. No one can trust anyone enough to lead or be a part of any intelligence department or secret operations. We have been running everything for the past year without one.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:56 pm
Head of intelligence. The words made Tozzar sick. He was a spy born and trained but the secret world of black ops had cost him so much in the last couple of years. He fell back into the seat as the robotic limbs clambered around trying to find a comfertable position. The feeling was strange to Tozzar, they didn't feel natural. He didn't know what would be comfertable forthem or if that was even worth worrying about. He licked his lips. "That is a good question Captain. With the death of Troyce there is no one I trust with the ability to manage our agents. If my friend had lived he would have ran our agents with percision." Two years now he had been dead, it seemed like just yesterday to Tozzar. A rival, but a friend none the less. Troyce had a large part in putting Tozzar where he was today. He would not be forgotten.

"It seems I cannot retire as you suggest Captain. Apperently I am the only capable of handling the affairs of our agents. Have the necessary cell heads report to me for the moment. Should someone capable catch my eye perhaps I will delegate to them, however intelligence is actually my area of expertise as you should know, plus it will help me get back into the swing of things. Gotta take it easy for the moment hahahahaa"  

Dugan195
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:12 pm
“I am very sorry about your friend Tozzar. I did not know Troyce but I did attend his funeral. There were many sorts of interesting characters there. Many were assumed to be a part of the Irrational Numbers but none of us could be sure.” Captain Zoul pulled up a map and swiped it into your com link. The map was of the ship and a highlighted wing came into focus. “This wing used to be the Intelligence department. It is only being used as a cargo hold currently but I am sure you will find plenty of space to work with. Something to get you started with Tozzar, talk from the funeral was that Simon is still trying to uncover what Troyce really had planned. I heard a few people say that was the whole reason he had you retract Dr. Finnick. Dr. Finnick and the other two Irrational Numbers Simon named were working with Troyce to accomplish something outside of Simon’s knowledge.” Captain Zoul pushed off of the chair his was leaning against once he finished speaking and lead you to the bridge exit. “Don’t be afraid to ask me for help Tozzar. I’m here for you. Just ask.”

You moved from the bridge towards your newly acquired department wing. Every soldier or worker you passed still saluted and/or bowed to you as you scooted by. This ship was quite packed with eager beings ready to save the galaxy.

When you reached the Intelligence wing you instantly understood what Captain Zoul was talking about. The halls were packed with crates of supplies and the rooms were piled up with extra parts. None of the supplies were even useful items. One of the crates you passed was filled with hydrated fruit. There were no guns, explosives, or mech parts. After entering the wing’s main room you realized just how alone you were. Other than the idol boxes you were the only thing in the whole wing. You uncovered a flat surface to begin working on and flipped on your com link. The files that Captain Zoul were filled with potential candidates and units worth putting to use. However, after opening it the only name that continued to come to mind was Troyce.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff