Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:40 pm
((I'm not on for 1 or 2 days, and already there's arguments and posting?! Ah, but I missed this so much. XD ))

"That is why I said I in preschool and you in elemen--" Adalwulf had begun to explain but ended up shaking his head with a soft sigh. "Agh, nevermind." He lowered the radio's volume a bit and glanced out of his cockpit at the night sky. He'd forgotten how long it took for a Gundam to fly to Earth by itself. The transmission had come just in the afternoon of the planet, and now it was most likely approaching midnight. "At least I'm here," he muttered under his breath. "Now, they were talking about something alie--" The screen in his cockpit flickered as a local news report caught onto Lillia's location, and he watched interestedly for a few moments before it cut off. The screen, however, flickered off just as soon as it had mysteriously popped on. "That was...odd." He muttered. What he'd heard in the small window only confused him more about the current situation. A map in another corner of his screen revealed to him the site of a small Earth military base, presumably where they'd set up shop outside of the crater/pit he'd heard of from the report. The Gundams on duty outside of it reacted quickly to Lillia's presence before he hailed them, letting them know he was from the Protectors. He landed his Gundam in an empty space in the makeshift compound and began to clamber out while someone went off to find the officer in charge to inform him more of the situation.
(Best I could do here with being confused. ^^" Not sure if it's okay that Adal's gundam just flew in from space to the atmosphere, but I'll edit it if need be.)

"Not much of a 'distraction', to me." Demyan said and flipped the knife in his hand, testing the balance as Chris went off to arrange things. Then he checked his own three knives, two concealed on his person and one in the metal of his left arm. He came to the conclusion that Chris hadn't known about them, but oh well. It just added one more knife to his small collection. Glancing around in the corridor for a bit, he soon moved off to his quarters. It would take a while to get to DurĂ©, and his model airplane needed a new coat of paint. And Demyan would damned make sure that the old man paid for the short amount of time he'd known him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:14 pm
Cole sighed. "Well. Gotta go any way." Cole turned to see an unmarked suit land. He then over heard some officers speaking.

"It's about time they sent a Protector here. I swear they think they're such awsome pilots. I bet I could take them."

"Yeah i'd like to see you try. But didn't Trevors try to trnsfer to them?"

"Yup. He didn't make it though. He failed one of the three tests so they didn't take him."

"Man that sucks. Which test di..." At tht point Cole stopped listening. He looked over at the Protector suit and knew what he wanted to do. But first he had to survive this battle. He turned and continued on to the hangar. He jumpped into Wave and was cleared for launch. He was the first of the 11 suits out of the hangar. "Okay boys lets get this moving. Due to the change of situation you have all been given heavy beam weaponry and a Heavy boosters. Go fast hit hard."

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm
((Last post for me tonight, I'll pick up again tomorrow. Try not to advance too far. D= ))

"Schei--What are those things?!" Adalwulf swore some more under his breath as he took in the sight of the strange machines. Definitely not anything he'd ever seen. He immediately climbed back up Lillia and let his eye adjust to the screen's brightness inside. As he turned towards the tripods he took out Nick's blade he'd been lent, suddenly happy his friend had oddly given it to him for a bit. "Adalwulf van Zandt here," he called out with a bit of annoyance over the military's radio system, turning off the link that held him to Kamon and Nick. They were busy enough, he didn't want to concern them. "Anyone feel like telling me what the hell's going on here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:14 pm
Cole looked at the weapons his squad had and was glad they had been issued solid shell firing weapons as well as single rocket firing cannons. "Okay men we're going in hot. All weapons armed." He looked at his own weapons and found that he had been given a machine gun and an extendable solid blade fresh from the science labs. It was made for The Blue Phase. "Okay men let's show these invaders what men from Fort Fist can do!" Cole and his squad turned towards the invaders and stopped. "Weapons free men weapons free." Cole and the other gundams focused their fire on the tri-pod at the front. They shot both rockets and machine gun shells at it.

Chris had just come from Dure's councellor and assistant. Whay a man like him would need those he didn't know. He had finally got the audience he needed and now he had a way to get to him. He went to Demyan's room and knocked on the door.

((Oh and Fort Fist is the name I have officially given to the fort nearest the crator. Their motto is 'Go fast, hit hard'.....Cool huh?))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:07 pm
((Hey, where is your main guy, Jenkins? Haven't really heard mention of him that much. Oh, and do the Martians have technology that can be accessed through hacking methods, for future reference?))

Adalwulf sat indecisively, staring out at the destruction. He had neither heavy weaponry nor missiles to even try to damage those...things, if he could believe this colonel. The best thing he could do then was to distract the front tripod so the heavier artillery would have a small window of opportunity to bring another down of the things down. "Gott, you're not giving me much, Colonel." He said, steeling himself for what he was going to do. Then he darted off past the safety of the front lines with the borrowed blade drawn in one hand, and his beam rifle in the other, firing repeatedly as he strafed to draw the thing's attention to him and away from the brave fighters.

"Da." Demyan grunted at the knock to let Chris know he was coming. He sat back to admire the second coating before dropping the brush in a glass of water and resealing the can. "Already?" He asked when he stepped out of his room, the smell of model paint overwhelming the ever present cigarette smoke. "Lead the way, then."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:00 pm
((Okay wtf? Did you even read my posts? The gundams you just shot down had heat resistant chemicals and twice as much armor so you can't just 'destroy' them any more so i'm calling god mod on that. Reason why: I was the one directly controlling the squad! So i'm just going to say you shot down a different squad and we attacked after Adal did okay?))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:13 pm
((Oh and the tripods seem a bit....weird looking to be polite lol...no offense and one more thing if the tripods are not being operated by one of your minor characters or led by your main character they are free game >=3))

As Cole and his team fired he saw Adal attacking a different Tripod. "Group two break off and assist the Protector. Heavy shells." Cole flew towards the tripod he and his team had attacked with his phase knife first to test the metal. He dodged a heat-ray shot barely escaping death and stabbed at the tripod, not enough to do very much damage but enough to know that this metal was tougher. His weapon had wanted to stay inside of the tripod instead of coming out and snapped the end that he had cut the funnel with earlier that morning. "Damn. Col. Millar this metal is denser than before, perhaps even a different kind."

"No I came to inform you of when the audience takes place really. He is appearantly busy at the moment inspecting an apparent science experiment he had been working on for some decades before we joined. So we shall be informed of when he is ready for us. I shall come and get you then. Sorry for the misunderstanding." Chris shrugged and looked into the room. It was cozy looking and filled with objects of extreme craftsmanship. "You make those?"  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games