Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:21 pm
Kiryu had been thoroughly planning on protesting being given the bed. He swore. He wasn't even planning on getting all that comfortable here-the likelihood was that unless Kotetsu was an extremely light sleeper or very early riser, all he would find in the morning was a note thanking him for his hospitality and one missing Faefox.

Except, you know, Kotetsu was so welcoming, and expected so little in return, that Kiryu was having trouble making up his mind to go.

"Thank you." He said sincerely, looking at the room. It was good to know that he wasn't inconveniencing the other man at all by taking the bed, as the room was pretty obviously mostly untouched. "Really, for everything." He was going to say it until Kotetsu told him to shut up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:25 pm
Church marches into town, looking rather like an ominous stormcloud, which kept all but the most determined individuals out of his way, usually. He noticed the strange Wazzit, then promptly pushed him out of his mind, heading to the stall to pick out his own food. He gives the owner a slight, curt nod in greeting, ignoring the girl completely as he hadn't the slightest interest in such things, then proceeded to pick various bits of food. "I'll take these." He says, passing a few coins to the owner, then, he frowns deeper as his stomach chooses that moment to let off a loud grumble of complaint. "Tch... Looks like I eat here in town.." He mutters, heading to a small well-kept park like area before sitting under a tree to eat, shooting cold glares at anyone that thought to creep too close to his eating spot.

~*~

Kotetsu chuckles at that and instinctively reaches out a hand to attempt ruffling the other's hair. He didn't really know why he did it, force of habit, he supposed, from before his parents took guardianship of his daughter. "And I'll keep telling you, it's quite alright. Thanks aren't really necessary. So, tell me a bit more about yourself? Or, if you'd prefer, I can talk about myself first."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:09 pm
Anders raised his eyebrows at the walking stormcloud of a Jackal, casually biting into a recently purchased piece of fruit. "Well, someone's grumpy today," he commented, not expecting an answer from the person he was referring to but getting a laugh out of the girl-which was of course his intention. However, unfortunately for her, Anders had decided that he liked the look of the armored male, grumpy face or not, so with a last wink and grin, he stepped outside, waiting just long enough to guess where the Jackal was headed.

He wandered off in that direction on his own, munching on his little snack the whole way. (He could've taken the time to drop his groceries off at home, but he didn't want to lose track of the handsome specimen, and it wasn't someone he recognized at all from around town.)

Ignoring the glares hot his way as he approached, he leaned up against the tree, wearing his best flirtatious grin. "Come here often?" Cheesy pick up line? Oh yes. But it worked more often than it didn't, one way or another, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Kiryu snorted a little as his hair was ruffled. He'd never really had an affectionate parent-figure, and so it was a bit of a first for him to be treated like a kid. "I really don't know what to tell you," Kiryu said. Tell too much and he put Kotetsu in danger, or worse, made the other regret his kindness. Tell too little, and then what? He made himself look suspicious, most likely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:17 pm
Church narrows his eyes at the Wazzit, unfortunately recognizing him from earlier. Rather than answer the question, he bit into one of the apples he'd purchased himself before speaking. "You stalk people often?" He put as much ice into his tone as he could, hoping the other would just go away, but, knowing his luck, having a feeling the other wouldn't. He heaves a slight sigh. Why.. just why couldn't he be left alone when he went places?

~*~

Kotetsu thinks for a moment, then shrugs. "Hrm, well, you already what I do for a living. Ah... I have a daughter, too. She lives with her grandparents. I didn't think this town was real safe to raise her, especially since I'd probably be doing it alone and with my job, that doesn't leave much time for raising a kid. I sometimes think she'd rather forget I existed, half the time. I try, but I am not the best dad." He puts a hand to the back of his head, giving a slight laugh. "Doesn't stop me from trying, even if all I ever hear from her is how uncool I am."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 pm
Anders raised his eyebrows. "Well, you're as prickly as you look." He commented, looking utterly nonplussed. He was used to at least initial rejection. Where was the fun if the one you were chasing just dropped into your lap? It was no fun at all, of course. "I wasn't stalking you, we just happened to end up in the same place." Half bullshit.

Kiryu smiled slightly. "She's lucky to have you, even if she dosn't appreciate it." He looked off into a corner. "I never really knew my parents. I was raised by...someone else. I don,t know if they gave me up or she kidnapped me. She claimed the former, but the latter is not exactly impossible. I ran away when I was younger." He stopped. Kotetsu was easy to talk t, but this was the part where things got hard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:02 pm
Church snorts at that, then looks at his hand, contemplating throwing the apple core at the other's head. "I call bullshit on that. Otherwise you'd have kept on going." He chose to ignore the comment on being prickly. He knew he was and was damn proud of it. He puts a hand to the bridge of his nose, rubbing for a moment, before eyeing the other again. "So if you aren't stalking me, just why the ******** are you bothering me..?"

~*~

Kotetsu blinks at that, frowning a bit, compassion in his eyes. "Well that definitely couldn't have been easy for you. And you've... been on the run since then or something?" He was taking a shot in the dark here with the guessing, but... he wasn't always wrong when his gut told him something. And his gut was telling him quite clearly that this just had to be part of what caused the two to run into eachother today. "You can tell me only what you feel comfortable with. I don't pry into everything, after all. If it's a really touchy subject, we can just drop it if it'll make you feel better." He nods, not wanting to upset Kiryu or anything like that.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:19 pm
]color=#0a6603]Anders gave the Jackal a winning smile. "And I can't just have wanted to talk to you?" He proposed. "My name is Anders. Yours?" He asked. Just because the Jackal was being rude, he certainly didn't have to be.

Kiryu shrugged. "She wasn't terrible, not entirely, but she was...well...she was a demon." He confessed. "And yeah, mostly. There was...a bump, when I was back with her for a while, but a friend talked me out of it." He still wasn't looking at Kotetsu. "I owe that friend a lot. I've been on the run since the, and I know she's looking for me. She doesn't let people, or things, go once she decides they're hers. Not until she's done with them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 pm
Church rolls his eyes at that and frowns. "No. I don't believe you followed me out here just to talk to me." He eyes the apple core in his hand, contemplating throwing it at the other again, then shoots him a neutral glance. "Church. So... why the ******** would you want to talk to me, Blondie?"

~*~

Kotetsu frowns at that, tail swishing behind him. "Hrm... Well, I certainly wouldn't give you back to her if she came pounding at the door. Demons're not the nicest beings around, after all. And wouldn't this friend be willing to help you again, then? And stand by your side through all troubles?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:53 pm
Anders sighed. "So suspicious." He eyed the apple core, but didn't show any apprehension at all. "Church. Well, Church, I happen to think you're just the right mix of attractive and interesting." Anders was nothing if not honest. Well, that and flirtatious. "And I thought, I might as well try my luck." His tone was laced with honey.

Kiryu stared at the ground. "I hope she never comes here." He said. If she did, it would mean she was intensely close on his trail, and he didn't want Kotetsu to ever have to deal with her. "...I doubt he will. Not now. I didn't exactly repay him the best way." He took a deep breath. "She'd convinced me he'd been lying, had been informing her about my whereabouts. Se's a brilliant liar. Most demons, they'll break you with fists or knives. She'll break you in pieces with nothing but words."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 pm
Church rolls his eyes again. "Dear god in heaven... What the hell did I do to deserve this..." He finally gives in to his earlier contemplation and throws the apple core in the direction of the others head. Knowing his luck with aiming, however, he'd probably miss horribly. "And what about me is it that's so godsdamned interesting huh?" He grumbles, scowling at the other again. This guy was starting to remind him of Tucker. And ohboy... How he hated his memories of that time and tried very hard to pretend they didn't exist.

~*~

Kotetsu frowns again at that, his tail swishing once again. "I'm sure, if this guy were a good friend, he'd forgive you in an instant if you apologized to him. But I forget, not everyone forgives easily..." He sighs, scratching his head for a moment in thought. "Well, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, or a place to crash, you're always welcome back here anytime, Kiryu." He nods, grinning again.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:35 pm
Anders put on his best hurt face, even as he caught the apple core. "I'm not that bad, am I?" He tossed it away and pretended to check his hair. "I'd hate to think I was some sort of punishment from above." Then, a grin trailed back across his face. "Well, for one, you have just the right mix of handsome and dangerous. And for another, you're not falling all over Mel the ones that fall all over me are boring."

Kiryu snorted. "I may or may not have tried to kill him. I don't think he's just going to forgive that." His voice had a tinge of black humor to it. He wanted so badly to see all of them again. He could never go back there. He'd be handing her a map to him. "I wish I could say I'd take you up on that, but...I try not to go back to a place once I've been there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:42 pm
Church frowns again noting the other caught the thrown apple core with ease. Yep... Definitely a punishment for something I had to have done. Why do the gods hate me... He thinks to himself, narrowing his eyes at Anders once more before standing up and dusting grass and dirt off his armor before picking up the rest of his purchases. "I'm leaving. Don't follow me or I'll be forced to hurt you." He mutters, turning to head back the way he came, intent on trying to get away from the blond.

~*~

Kotetsu frowns again, worry creasing his brow. "What if you apologized with someone else you trusted at your back? Or someone that didn't seem threatening, anyway?" He frowns again, crossing his arms over his chest, one finger tapping his chin. "I mean... if you were really good friends before, you two should be able to try to work through this. Bad things happen all the time, sadly. Especially when demons are involved, it seems. You shouldn't let something like that stand in the way of trying to patch things up between the two of you. It isn't fair, to you or to him. And keeping things bottled up, well, you'll just end up exploding one day and hurting yourself or someone else."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:19 pm
Anders looked rather put out. Despite the warning, he didn't just follow Church, he casually kept pace with him, juggling an apple of his own between his hands. "Come on, you're not going to make friends that way. And besides, you're so horribly uptight. You should loosen up. I wouldn't mind helping." Was he being overly pushy?

Never not.

Kiryu let out a long sigh. "I...want very badly to see him again, but." He shook his head. "A demon is so thoroughly involved. I don't want to put him back in danger." Kiryu was shaking his head thoroughly. "Though it's kind of you to try to help me, even more than you have." He was surprised that Kotetsu hadn't thrown him out. He'd admitted to nearly killing a friend, someone he cared about. Didn't that make him dangerous? Practically a criminal?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:26 pm
Church glowers at Anders, picking up the pace so that hopefully the... skirt... wearing male would trip over the hem of his robe and possibly trip, giving him time to escape the attention. "I didn't say I was looking for friends. And if I want help, I'll go threaten to jump off a ******** cliff or something first. GO. AWAY." He snarls out, tail fuzzing up the slightest bit. I swear... First, it's Tucker with his pervertedness, then Caboose with his obsessive clingyness... What the HELL is wrong with me that I keep attracting these MORONS?! Although, I guess aside from the obsessive clingyness and stupidity, Caboose isn't so horribly bad. He thinks to himself, frowning, then shaking his head.

~*~

Kotetsu sighs, reaching out to attempt to gently ruffle Kiryu's hair again. "You'll never know if he'll forgive you or not until you try, right? Besides, you regret what you did to him, so that means you're not a bad guy in my book. Bad guys don't feel regret for what they've done and continue doing the bad things that makes them bad guys." He gives a slight grin. "Besides, maybe, if you can eventually make up with your friend, the two of you together might be able to chase that demon out of your life forever."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:10 pm
Anders actually managed to keep pace with him, having gotten used to navigating in the robes long ago. "Oh, that's nowhere near what I meant and you know it." The Wazzit said, dropping the mostly uneaten apple back into his produce bag and instead half-boredly fiddling with lightning bolts between his claws. 'Why is it that the only interesting men anymore are such assholes? I really don't know why I bother.' He took a glance at Church. '...He is pretty cute though.'

Kiryu accepted the hair-ruffling, though it actually nearly started him crying. Kotetsu, Wild Tiger, was one of his heroes. And here he'd confessed the worst he'd ever done, yet the hero was still accepting him, still treating him kindly. "I...I'd like her out of my life forever, but sometimes I feel like I can't get rid of her. Like the only way it'll end is if I just...go back to her. It wasn't that bad, not really." Lying to himself, and to Kotetsu.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games