Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaze Taco

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:14 am
So, the Krumm Car won ten loot for defeating the Red Scout.

... What is "loot"? 8D;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 am
Peppermint points  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:19 pm
There are a few people who didn't make it to the warehouse, and are wondering if they were at all affected by the blast and/or are allowed to go to a lane (CANDY CANE LANE TO BE EXACT LOL)

I'm not one of them but I'll suck it up and ask for them =D Were the people who came into the event later and therefore didn't make it to the warehouse, affected by the blast / allowed to move? I know at least one of them just barely made it to Christmastown.. don't know about the others.

edit: WHAT MATISHA SAID  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:22 pm
Regarding the rest of the Christmas event (I know, only like 24 hours but!) for students who never made it past zone 2 can this epic explosion have effected them too, say they landed in Candycane lane? Are all areas open too them without out regards to the timing rules set in place? Does this go for the infirmary students too?

[EDIT] *points upwards* Beacuse Nio is impatient and beat me too it, but ditto XD *loves on*

matisha

Business Vampire

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:27 pm
LOL, same questions as asked above. There were a few of us in Christmas Town who have definitely elapsed the required days to await before going on to zone 4, but the holidays ate us up. So, if we never fought in zone 4 or made it to the warehouse, will we be affected by the blast? If not, can our students at least wander into the other zones where those that were affected by the blast have ended up?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:13 pm
If you can come up with a reason why they were affected by the blast even if they weren't in it, then you can roll into the zone of choice ~ THIS IS A LITTLE LATE SORRY! If you guys ever have a question that's time sensitive, feel free to just PM me ok?  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:51 am
Silly IC event question! The whole way through Christmas Town, Malodore was taking small samples from the creatures it downed - I think the final tally was a bit of bark from a Festive Forest tree, some fluff from a misfit elephant, a spring from a misfit jack-in-the-box, some... organic matter... from an elf, and a small vial of water from the snowman suicide ground hot springs.

Would any of these have been successfully brought back to Halloween Town, and if so would they have any unusual effects when examined/experimented on? XD I'm not talking about anything huge or game-breaking (or even effecting anything other than "huh, that is a weird-a** bit of bark"). Malodore just wants to poke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:25 pm
They would, and over time they'd become "Halloweenified" like the Christmas minipets ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:42 pm
Ooh, neat. XD Thank you~!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:31 pm
I was curious, for the recent raid on Christmas town. If we had any battles during this, would those be counted towards a students growth points at all, as battle RP's?  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:48 pm
Growth point information is at the bottom of each remaining thread. They are not determined by battle count since 1) they're not full battles and 2) not everyone had the same opportunities for battles.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:18 am
Are all monsters unable to use magic to any degree? Or would it be possible for them to learn a bit? I ask since dragons (especially the D&D ones) tend to be fairly magically inclined so I was wondering if Jericho would be able to learn or use some of it even though it'd be a hell lot weaker than what a reaper or demon could do. XD  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:22 am
For monsters, what magic they have is generally a part of their physical make up. So ~

Dragon coughing up a fireball or physically manipulating fire = yes
Dragon casting magic fireball spell = not so much

In the end it's much the same, so it's mainly about spinning things in the correct direction.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:23 am
HI! I have a question related to my character, Morton. oAo guiiiide me, please, because I'm not sure what is correct/what I should do.

When I first enrolled him, the mule actually helped me a touch (I was new and struggling). The mule mentioned I could have shifting as a natural ability for him. He usually adopts a Humanoid shape (because it's just more manageable - this is also his oficial art). He, however, has a True form, which was approved at the time.

My question is - I've been toying with allowing him to have a sort of 'in between' form. Between the Feral and the human, mostly for battle, but for rp too (it... technically er, wouldn't enhance anything - speed, strength, ...nothing at all, it's just for pretty looks and rp posibilities - This is a pretty good ref). Am I allowed to let him have that ability now - like add it to the natural ability shifting thing he has? Or do I have to do it through FEAR and make it a sort of... attack (aka, waiting until year 2 to do it)? Oooor.... what XD

Please tell me if I make sense. I'm not entirely sure I'm making sense here. It makes sense in my head, but when I type things out at times, it comes out sounding odd. So yes.

Halp XD  

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:36 pm
If shifting is already his natural ability then stopping a bit midway is fine ~ :3  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games