Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blackcat anonyp

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Hi, my name is Ayana Darkki.
I'm a female.
I'm 11.
This is my first year here at Hogwarts.
The house I'm in is (not sorted yet!)
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm artistic and make people laugh easily. I smile a lot, yet I am very dedicated to learning. I enjoy reading. I like thinking things out before I do them. The few friends I made called me the "wise owl".
My background story is my mother and father are both magical. For some reason which they won't tell me, they moved to London from Cambridge. One time when we were out on a walk, I found a stray black kitten and decided to keep it as a pet (the kitten is the one in my signature). You can normally find me buried in a book. I prefer to think things out before charging right into a problem.
I enjoy drawing, playing with Mooneyes (the cat), bananas, watching Quidditch, reading, and being crazy.
I despise mean people, pecans, cheese, Inferi, and poisonous creatures.
I look like a typical Chinese girl. I have long black hair that I always leave down. My eyes are brown and I have pale-ish skin. I like wearing black. I always have on a small golden dragon necklace.
My wand is a 12 inch hawthorn with a peacock feather core. It is very long and thin.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:10 pm

blackcat the huntik

Hi, my name is Ayana Darkki.
I'm a female.
I'm 11.
This is my first year here at Hogwarts.
The house I'm in is (not sorted yet!)
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm artistic and make people laugh easily. I smile a lot, yet I am very dedicated to learning. I enjoy reading. I like thinking things out before I do them. The few friends I made called me the "wise owl".
My background story is my mother and father are both magical. For some reason which they won't tell me, they moved to London from Cambridge. One time when we were out on a walk, I found a stray black kitten and decided to keep it as a pet (the kitten is the one in my signature). You can normally find me buried in a book. I prefer to think things out before charging right into a problem.
I enjoy drawing, playing with Mooneyes (the cat), bananas, watching Quidditch, reading, and being crazy.
I despise mean people, pecans, cheese, Inferi, and poisonous creatures.
I look like a typical Chinese girl. I have long black hair that I always leave down. My eyes are brown and I have pale-ish skin. I like wearing black. I always have on a small golden dragon necklace.
My wand is a 12 inch hawthorn with a peacock feather core. It is very long and thin.

"Ayana Darkki!" Icarus called out.

When the first year made their way up to the stool and sat upon it, Icarus placed the ancient hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Wisdom is a
key component
in your personality...
in your head...
better be...
Ravenclaw!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:11 pm

Deputy Headmaster, Professor Skylar removed the hat from the stool it was placed upon and took it (and the stool) from the room.

The sorting is now closed for the year.

((Please do not post any profiles until TahiriVeilaPanjrinanu posts her character (Professor Swan), signaling the start of the new year's Sorting Hat Ceremony. All other posts will be deleted.))
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games