Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:59 pm

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Had Levera been a cooler state of mind she would have seen the staff coming for her stomach. As it was she was far too crazed to even begin to notice.The staff impacted hard against her stomach and the wind was knocked out of her, she blacked out for a second as she flew over his head. Her vision cleared just in time for her to readjust the way she was falling and she landed hard on her hands and feet instead of her back.

She growled and glared at the professor. Levera crouched low and braced herself to jump at him again.
" Shee-niou bun tyen-shung duh ee-dway-ro..." She muttered loudly at him.

~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:10 pm

User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

Eraz pondered the girl in a low crouch in front of him for a moment and shook his head.
"Sorry girl, my parents were probably further from being in an incestuous relationship than yours were if you're a pure-blood. And I do enjoy steak and hamburgers, so the first bit isn't an insult." When he saw that she was still in a combative stance the Herbologist sighed once before deciding to do to her what had been done to him whenever he got to disruptive.
His staff lanced out for the side of her head, not hard enough to give an actual concussion, but hard enough to get the girl's attention. There was also a minor stinging hex active in the wood again to help in catching her attention.
"I ordered you to stop that at once girl." His voice and eyes were hard as he stuck.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Feverw0lf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Second Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera would never know if it was the words or the blow to the head that snapped her back into her training mode, but something gave and Eraz was suddenly her grandmaster all over again. She couldn't stop herself from losing her fighting stance and dropping into a submissive kneel her head bowed low and her hands held out palms up. " Wo tigren zhuren baibu ." She announced, keeping her head lowered and prepared for whatever blow would get delivered to her as punishment for her insolence.

Levera was completely oblivious to everything else going on around her, suddenly she was back in Tibet in the blazing heat of the morning after having survived a fight in the forest. Her grandmaster was preparing to punish her for whatever mistakes she had made the night before. She just hoped none of those mistakes would be taken directly out of her hide.

((OOC: mandarin grammar is lost on me, but she should have said "I surrender, Master". Thank you Wisty. :3))
~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:57 pm

User Image
User Image

нεявσℓσgy

User Image

User Image

That was a position he knew by heart - how many times had he been the one down like that in front of his masters? Too many times to count, that was for sure. Eraz lifted his staff up and thudded it down in front of the girl, sending a small shower of sparks across her hands and head.

"On your feet girl. I have no problem with you attacking me. However there is something that I have issue with, and you are going to figure that out on your own. While you do so, you will follow some very, very simple instructions." Eraz knelt down and lifted her chin up so that the young girl was looking at him directly, to leave no doubt in her mind as to how serious he was about his orders.
"You are going to go outside to sit in the hallway. You will not be sitting down - you will be sitting in a position known as the Kiba Dachi, do you know it?" The Herbologist watched as the girl nodded once, exactly how she should have. "Good. You will take up that position in the hallway, two feet from the nearest wall. You will keep these on you until they fade, or until you ask someone else to help you remove them." Eraz pulled two small pieces of paper from a pocket of his trench coat and tapped them with his staff, then placed them on Levera's shoulders.
"These are enchanted weights. They will activate in about five minutes, so I suggest you get into the Kiba Dachi position before they activate. You will not be allowed to eat unless someone brings you food. Now then, go." The man stood up and pointed to the doors - this was a command to go carry out a task and not a dismissal.
Eraz turned his eyes to the Slytherin table and noted that the three auras that he had placed had faded, meaning that the third girl had also spoken. He went back through what he had heard and found that more than just his three examples had spoken.
"Very well then. In light of the fact that all of you seem to be agreeing with each other, your house will only lose the points for those directly involved in the altercation." With that the Professor bowed his head to the table to those who had spoken, then turned and proceeded back up to the Staff table.

User Image

User Image

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:07 am

Ura the rainbow King
User Image

syтнεяιη  Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin sighed, taking a bite of the food. "Yep... Nutrition and vitamin potion.... Oh... Calcium to and...." He gasped. "I..I'm not to skinny!" His brothe had added fattening potion. Shin looked offended. Then... He took a bite, his eyes closing at the taste. He loved fish. "..." He hated that he loved it so much. !"

~

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:08 am

Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

It was hard to believe the altercation between her fellow Slytherin and the herbology professor was actually taking place. It reminded her of those shows and movies her brothers were all obsessed with. Surreal. Suddenly, the girl was kneeling, and if she translated correctly, calling the professor master. Did these two know each? Or did she call every professor master? In a way they all were, but truly, Roisin doubted it. As the professor gave orders, Roisin looked back to the group she was sitting with. Hopefully, she could gleam some information from Dante and Charon about all this.

The Professor looked back at the table, seeming to note Sever, the older two students that had spoken as well as herself. Then she realized the silver glow had faded. The professor restored the single point he had taken from Sever, which meant they still had to replace the fifteen points lost by both the boy sent to the nurse's office and the girl. But it was better than nothing Roisin supposed.

She looked at the table full of food and still didn't feel very hungry. She poured herself some pumpkin juice, wishing for apple instead and piled a small portion of lamb, carrots and roasted potatoes onto her plate. Others were already digging in, but Roisin took her time.

"Yes, you are, Sever. I bet I can see your rib cage if you lifted your shirt." Roisin told him.

"So far the feast is quite interesting." Roisin said to the table in general. "Will there be an act to follow it up?"

User Image

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Tamwyn_the_Mage

Dangerous Informer

6,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:50 am

Benjamin Miller
~Mind Magic~
~Graduate of Salem, Pheonix House~
~Current house affiliation: Syltherin~

User Image
MOOD: Exausted, Hungry, Enraged
Reason: Traveling, Setting up office, Walking into the Great Hall to find two of "his" students being beaten by a horrible excuse for teacher.

Ben waved the door to the Great Hall open. As he went to put his wand away, he noticed two of the students from slytherin were in a slugging match. "Really? The very first time I ever see students from "My" house, I am forced to discipline them." He noticed another burly teacher approaching the fighting students, and decided to watch the way he handled the incident. Though the man did not look friendly, Ben doubted things would actually get physical

Unfortunately he was wrong, very wrong indeed. He watched as the teacher, a Griffindor by the looks of his robes, proceeded to beat the literal snot out of his students. As the alteration continued, now between the student and the teacher, Benjamin was dumb-founded. He watched the teacher continue to physically assault the student, culminating in a brilliant display of barbarianism. After the girl attacked him from behind, the teacher took the liberty to club the student in the side of the head with his staff. Ben was so shocked he could do nothing but stare as the teacher cast another spell, magical weights by the looks of it, and sauntered back to the staff table.

So the idiot thought he had actually done something right? "This. Is. MADNESS!” Ben spat under his breath, Walking over to the wreck of a table that had been left behind in the teacher’s wake, Ben could not stop the rage beginning to spread through his body.

As he arrived at the original fight scene, he took the time to remove the mess of food and scattered dishes. Three waves of the wand later, he said a silent prayer of thanks for house elves. They would be more then busy tonight. Blood did not come out of anything easily, magic or not. He turned to the boy staggering towards the doors, and all traces of anger vanished. A student should never be treated this way.
Ben gave took a quick assessment of the boy's wounds. “McNair is it?” He waved his wand, and gently knocked the boy backwards while simultaniously lifting his feet. The result left McNair floating on his back. Ben waved his wand again, pulling the student towards him and then gently setting him on the ground at his feet. Kneeling down next to the boy, he continued to speak “Don’t answer that, I know my house. You have a major concussion, and a nasty cut to the back of the head. I’m surprised you haven’t passed out. You’re a trooper, you are.” Ben talked jovially with the boy, but infact, it was no more then an act. His skull was fractured in three places, and the fact he was still living was a miricle. Never the less, Ben gave a few more waves of his wand, and the stopped the bleeding. After doing what he could to repair the boy's skull, he cast another charm to help with the boy’s pain and turned to the girl beside him.

O’Brennan, run and fetch the nurse please, Be quick about it, Mr. McNair needn’t be in any more pain then necessary.” Turning back to McNair, his face went dark, “Honestly, though your actions are understandable, you should have been the better man. Never, under any circumstances, should you lower yourself to beat a woman, whether they deserve it or not. Slytherin is known for its sly intelligence, yes. However it is also known for is honor.” he raised his voice to speak to the rest of the surrounding students. “While Slytherin has been the house of many foul witches and wizards in years past, it has also been the house of many of the greatest, and honor-worthy magic wielders in history. It is by your actions that you decide which of those two groups you will join.

He turned back to McNair. “Don’t move, and don’t worry about those points either. I think you have already paid the price for your actions ten times over. However I would like you to stop by my office tomorrow after you finish your classes. Third floor, between the armor gallery and the hospital wing.

Benjamin got up to assist the female student. However, looking around, she was no-where to be seen. "Well, so much for her." Getting up, he looked to the students and said, “Now if you will please excuse me, I have to deal with a lousy excuse of a Hogwarts teacher, a supposed American, a wizard, and a human being.

With that, Professor Benjamin Miller walked briskly to the Staff table, prepared to deal with whatever the sauntering idiot had to offer.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:15 am

User ImageAs Nott was hoisted up by his robes, he was less concerned about the rough handling by a professor and more by the screaming pain in his head as he came upright. Nott sneared as the man berated him. As he was released, he dusted off his robes as if they were sullied by the man's touch. Indignant that he had lost house points for doing nothing but defending himself, he turned on his heel. Though he spared the time for a small smile for Mira. He had not had much chance to know her, but he sensed potential in her.

But he did not intend on going to the hospital wing. A little blood didn't bother him. He had enough injuries over the years to know that scalp wound bled horribly but were usually nothing to worry about though. However, he did feel a certain unsteadiness to his steps and a blurring to his vision that was more than a little annoying, especially when coupled with the throbbing head ache. He was just turning to leave when Levera lunged at the professor again. Nott watched with a raised eyebrow.

Wonder if I'll lose House Points for that as well. The altercation continued and Levera seemed possessed until it reached a rather odd conjuncture where Levera was kneeling in front of the man. Nott felt a sharp pain in his head and reached out for the table to steady himself. Apparantly Levera had slammed his head into the table harder than he had thought.

But then something odd happened. A Professor that Nott hadn't seen before walked forward and took control of the situation. Nott chuckled at the professor's assessment of the situation as 'madness' as he gingerly probed through his blonde hair with his fingertips. Wincing as he hit the small gash. The professor turned his attention to Nott and he soon found himself floating through the air. That alone made him want to be sick. As much as he wanted to push the professor away and just get to the dormitories, his lack of balance was only getting worse, so he allowed the man to inspect him. He felt much better after the man tended to him and wanted to wave off the call for the nurse but he had already moved on. Already he liked this man but also felt that he could be dangerous.

"Technically, I didn't do anything to her." Nott mumbled. He had thrown her off of him on her first attack and kept moving for the exit. Then she tackled him into the tables and slammed his head off of the edge. The headbutt that followed that was actually accidental. He had been trying to rise up quickly to push her away again but she had unexpected lowered her head back down. Probably to rip his throat out with her teeth.

Waiting patiently, he sat backwards on the bench, back resting against the edge of the table and watched the receding back of the new professor.

User Image

Garden of Wisteria

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 am

Roisin O'Brennan
Slytherin - First Year

Roisin stopped pushing around her food when her name was called. Another Professor that had come from the entrance of the Great Hall and tended to the boy that had been defending himself moments, wanted her to get the nurse for the boy that was not looking well at all. "Yes, Professor."She responded and stood. Roisin was all to happy not to have to force the food down. Maybe after she retrieved the nurse, she'd have more of nan appetite, but probably not. It had taken too long and too much had happened for Roisin to feel hungry at the moment. She could always small late night snack when she got back. To her companions at the table, "Excuse me."

She walked quickly down the side of the table and through the Great Hall to retrieve the nurse. As she approached the doors to leave, Roisin set up a prayer to her ancestors that she would be able to find the nurse's office as quickly as he wanted her too. She only knew the lay out of Hogwarts through maps and books.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 am

((OOC: for anyone who cares Levera has all ready left the great hall, she's in the Ground Floor Corridor in the Hallways and Staircase subforum, passed out. ~Dwolf))

Feverw0lf

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Ura the rainbow King
Ura the rainbow King
User Image

syтнεяιη  Isт yεαя

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars

User Image

~

Shin watched the interactions and sighed. At least some people acted like teachers. He turned and ate his food. His cat purring and eating the orange orbs off his fingers.

~

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 am

User Image

Dante had his face in his hands. He couldn't believe what had just transpired at their table. How could they be so stupid as to fight, and here of all places. When he looked up he saw the boy that was always with Xenos run from the room then moments later Xenos followed him. He wondered what was wrong with the other fourth year. Then suddenly almost as if a wave crashed into him he felt jealous. It confused him but he did. And he almost felt a bit angry as well. Thoughts from a thousand different directions invaded his mind and he buried his face back in his hands as he tried to drive them out. Yet no matter how much he tried they would not leave so instead he turned to Charon. " Infuriating are they not?" he questioned with fake calmness. In fact even the stupidest of the lot could see how frazzled the third year was. Even he was tempted to leave but now that Xenos was out there he didn't know if he should.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sailor Tralfamadore

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:31 pm

User Image

As a professor came to their table to discipline the two fighting students - named Levera and Nott, Stella found out - she tried her best to stay out of it. Everyone who was involved appeared to be losing points. Stella put her head in her hands. Great. The entire school was laughing at them all. Her pride just couldn't handle it. "Could everyone please stop?" she cried out in desperation.

In the end, the professor decided to only deduct points for the students involved in the fight. But the damage had been done. Stella felt embarrassed. To ease her pain, she thought of her sister, Dorabella. She was just the sort of person to get in a silly fight like this. Dora was starting her first year at their mother's alma mater, La Scuola Magica de Venezia, and she'd probably lost her new house all sorts of points already. The Forsyth twins were equally aggressive and proud, the only difference was that Stella liked to express said aggression verbally. Dora preferred throwing punches.

Stella smiled. I wonder what she's up to right this moment... she mused. And then, it was like the gods heard her wish... She suddenly spotted Ferrando, her sister's barn owl, swooping down toward the Slytherin table, a letter in his beak.

Ferrando crashed into a bowl of rolls. Stella sighed. She knew he was clumsy, but the last thing the Slytherin table needed was more mess. The feast hadn't even started yet and look at all the things that had already transpired! She nicked the letter from the owl's beak, setting it aside to read after she had helped to put some of the rolls back in the bowl.

((OOC: Sorry I've been really busy with school stuff the past few days. I'll try my best to catch up.))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:47 pm

User Image
User Image

The sudden fight startled Charon out of his daze. He reached for his wand intending on stopping it but froze. That's right Daisy busted his wand at the station. He couldn't. Growling he sat back down, not remembering starting to stand. Etheris coiled up his arm to his neck hissing soothingly. He'd have to go down to Hogsmead, if he remember correctly there was a place that sold wands. "Yeah you could say that. It'd be putting it lightly though." He said with a tiny smile.

Don't you wanna go for a ride?
Just keep your hands inside
And most the most out of life
Now don't you take if for granted

Life is like a mean machine
It made a mess outta me
It left me caught between
Like an angry dream I was stranded
I was stranded

And I'm steady but I'm starting to shake
And I don't know how much more I can take

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:57 pm

User Image

Dante chuckled at his friend,"Oh well, nothing we can do about it. I mean, there has been no cure for stupidity yet anyway right" he laughed as he pat Charon on the shoulder. His jealousy and anger was welling up in him and he tried with all his might to fight it down and away from the eyes of his peers. So far he was doing well, only Charon and of course , the ravenclaw would be able to tell what was up with him. Other than that he looked as normal as usual.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games