Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:13 pm

User ImageUser Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tyler nodded "I was just thinking the same. Man we got drama today" he said gathering his things.

((Really? I noticed that on the first day at Gryffindor Table))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:23 pm

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara looked up towards the boys dormitory. "Drama? I'd expect nothing less from teens and pre-teens."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Indala entered the room quietly.
It seemed that the boys had cleared out; Tamara and Lucy still sat where she had left them.
She walked over toward them in no hurry, and looking down to try and hide the red puffiness of her eyes.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 pm

Indala was able to hide her puffy eyes, but her mind was much more active and Tamara easily picked up on the girl's distress. She patted Lu's arm and got up from her chair, taking her book with her. She caught up to Indala before the girl rejoined them. "Hey, everything alright?" she asked, putting her arm around Indala. "Let's talk outside."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:22 pm

She looked up at Tamara, a black stare on her face, and simply nodded, walking with her as she was led.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:32 pm

LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy frowned softly as Will yelled at her. They were always on such good terms, and never got into a single fight during the summer. Suddenly standing up from her seat, she rubbed her eyes and followed Tyler to the Boys' Dormitories.
"Nuh-huh, I'm going." she said before heading to the Boys' Dormitories. She really felt guilty about it, and wanted to apologize on her own. She wondered why girls were allowed in Boys' Dormitories and boys aren't in the Girls' one. Probably lack of irresponsibility again, as usual.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:37 pm

((Tyler is already in the dormitories))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 pm

(( Fine, she'll join you, then XD my bad XD like, you guys have your typical 'male' talk then she comes ))

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:01 pm

Tamara led Indala towards the exit to the Gryffindor Common room, quietly ensuring her that everything would be alright once they got a chance to talk.

{My next post is gonna be in the owlery.}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 am

User Image
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington

Sir Nicholas floated into his House's Common Room, humming a happy tune. Seeing that it was almost empty, he sighed heavily and looked outside the window, admiring the landscape. He was still slightly embarrassed about the 'prank' the Charms teacher played on him. In front of the students. What a shame!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:51 pm

User ImageUser Image

Tyler walked into the Common room. He set down his parchment, pencils, and colored pencils. He saw Nearly Headed Nick in the common room "Hello Sir Nicholas" he said to the ghost

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 pm

User Image
Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington

Sir Nicholas nodded to the young first-year with a friendly, kind smile.
"Hello, Tyler.", he bowed his head as he took of his hat/head and put it back, "How are you today?" he questioned.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:06 pm

User ImageUser Image

Tyler shrugged "I'm Ok" he said sitting in a chair. He began to continue the sketch of his owl he had been working on when he went upstairs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:57 pm

Starlight
Owl of Tyler Dean

Starlight flew up and pecked at the window. She could see Tyler sitting inside the common room.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:32 pm

User ImageUser Image

Tyler heard a noise from the window. He looked up and saw his Owl, Starlight. He smiled and stood. He opened the window and Starlight flew to the table. "Well what you got girl" he said untying the package from her legs. He set the package aside. "Starlight do me a favor. Can you step in this ink and step on this corner of the parchment please?" The owl hooted and did as he asked. Tyler smiled "Thanks" he lifted up the parchment to show a fully colored drawing of her. She hooted and flew off.
Tyler opened the package finding a pack of sugar quills, and some of his mother's home baked cookies. Tyler smiled and took a cookie as he began to read the letter

The letter
Dear Tyler, I'm glad your having such a great time at Hogwarts! I remember when I first started out we were so nervous. I didn't interact with many people at first. But you don't seem to be having a problem with that. I know you probably finished your previous package of sweets so here are some more. Everything is the same here at home. Except for some great news. Your mother is going to have a baby!

Tyler choked on his cookie at that point in the letter. "Wh-what?!?!?" he said loudly. He continued reading

The letter (continued)
Yes I know this come as a bit of a shock but Your mother and I are so happy!
Enjoy yourself at Hogwarts,
Your father
Micheal Dean

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games