Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Tired
✔Status: Single

The Ravenclaw Common Room appeared before him and Simon took it all in. However, his excitement was dampened by a yawn which split his mouth and pushed him dangerously close to falling forward. He listened to the pretty dark haired girl tell them where the dormitories were. He tried to remember her name but couldn't, and lodged that question away until tomorrow. In the meantime, he was tired, so he climbed the stairs to the boy's dormitory.

Out Of Character: {Exit to Dormitory}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:33 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User Image

Woil watched as Xenos left, taking the last words he said to heart. He held the badge for Quidditch captain in his hands as he stared at it. He was officially the Quidditch captain of the Ravenclaw team. He looked up when he heard the door open and the group of First Years came in. He smiled as he saw his brother yawning and making his way up with them. When his brother didn't notice him he grabbed Yia and gave him a noogie, much to Yia's dislike.
"Guess what? I'm the Quidditch Captain!" He said to his brother with a big smile. He had said that loud enough for everyone else to hear so if they hoped to play Quidditch they just had to come to him.

╔══════════════╗
Location: In the Ravenclaw Tower with Yia, Simon, and others.
Injuries: None.
Mood: Mixed.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User Image
Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Rouknette Desto-Inflamare

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:34 pm
User Image

-

Ravenclaw
Metamorphagus
Maximilian headed into the Ravenclaw Common Room with Danielle. He was happy that the day had gone over so well and that he had made a new friend. He found a seat in a nearby chair and watched everything buzzing around him. It seemed like his life was going to take a huge turn for the better.

Well it wasn't like he had a bad home life but at least now he had a friend aside from Rhia. The thought of that made him smile again and he felt ears beginning to sprout from his head. The pointy, furry ears twitched happily and there was no way he could hide them. He blushed and tried to calm down. He pulled the hood of his robe up, hoping no one saw although that was highly unlikely.

He didn't quite have a control over his metamorphagi abilities, which embarassed him greatly, and when he got overly emotional, in this case happy, they went rampant. Apparently his current bodily obsession was with felines, most likely due to having enjoyed watching Rhia and Danielle's cat get along so well on the train.

First whiskers now this?!?!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:55 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia yawned as he passed through the common room to get some sleep before Astronomy. He certainly didn't like that class, so late... He was almost to the staircase when he stopped and stared at another Ravenclaw, one minute he had black hair, the next cat ears were poking out of them... He realized that he was probably another metamorphmagi and he sneered that trademark mischievous grin of his. He slowly moved behind the boy and clapped his hands on his shoulder and ripped the hood off of him. He stared at his ears for awhile before sneereing again.
"Well, well, I thought I was the only one. Aww, but seeing as to how embarrassed you are you haven't mastered it." He said giggling and he changed his face to be an exact copy of the boy, hell, he decided not to stop there. He changed his entire body to be an exact copy of the boy, though his clothes were a bit big for the boy, it didn't matter.

Yia giggled as he put the copy of the boys hands on the boys copied hips and sneered at him.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Ecstatic, though tired.
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image User Image User ImageUser Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:25 am
User Image

-

Ravenclaw
Metamorphagus

Max almost jumped out of his skin when he suddenly felt hands on him. He yelped as his hood was ripped away, revealing furry, feline ears. He was about to give the lad a good what-for but when he began talking about being a metamorphagus like him, his eyes widened in disbelief and any intention of scolding dispersed.

"Woah...how did...you can control it?!" he said, reaching out to gently touch the doppelganger's hair that was now, like the rest of him, his duplicate. "That's amazing! Mine only comes out when I let my emotions get away with me...."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:37 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia slowly transformed back into his original form and beamed with happiness as his hair turned a bright blond. He gladly proclaimed,
"Of course I can control it! Sadly, I HAD to learn how to control it, with my anti-wizard parents." He said sticking his tongue out to the boy and his smile grew bigger as he thought of the many schemes the other boy and Yia could do together.

Slowly he began to set a devious plan in motion,
"Tell you what I can teach you to control your talents. But you gotta help me with a couple tricks I have up my sleeve." He said winking to the timid kid.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Devious.
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:55 am
User Image

-

Ravenclaw
Metamorphagus

"My mother was a witch but we still couldn't quite figure out how to deal with it...there was no history of it in my family." he said.

When Yia grinned and unfurled his plans, Max didn't take to it. "Tricks? I don't know...what kind of tricks? I don't want to make anyone mad at me, I just got here."

Although the thought of being able to control himself was very alluring, he wasn't really a mischief maker.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:03 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia rose an eyebrow as he heard what the other Ravenclaw said. He sighed and put his hands behind his head and looked up at the ceiling, pretending to think long and hard. He however looked back at him a few seconds later and plainly said,
"Ah, but what's life without a little risk? And it's not like we're trying to blow up a classroom, no it's just some harmless little pranks. You know like the little Peeves thats constantly pranking everyone?" He smiled again and turned his hair a bright blue and white, the color of Ravenclaw. He wondered what his brother was doing.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image

-

Ravenclaw
Metamorphagus
Max sighed and looked down at his lap, weighing everything out in his mind. He fell silent and felt the ears on the top of his head recede. He wanted to make new friends and he definitely wanted to learn how to stop accidentally turning into a house cat.

"As long as you promise no one will get hurt." he finally said, looking up at his housemate.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image

User Image
User Image

Yia nodded and held out a hand to the boy and gladly proclaimed,
"Alrighty, and yes, no one will get hurt." He said rolling his eyes, the boy made him sound like a bad guy. Why would simple pranks cause harm to others? That's not like the little Ravenclaw prankster. He wondered what made the boy think he was dangerous? He just likes having a little fun.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Interested.
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:01 pm
User Image

-

Ravenclaw
Metamorphagus
Max took the boy's hand and shook it. He was still a little wary but he believed him that everything would be okay. He smiled and stood up from the chair he was sitting in. He didn't mean to insult Yia, but the boy had a wild look to him and Max had been around enough strays to know that you never completely trust the wild ones.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year Ravenclaw
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

✔Age: Eleven
✔Mood: Distracted
✔Status: Single

Simon came into the common room with his nose buried in a book and found a secluded corner with which to continue reading. It was a fascinating tale about Merlin and the role he served in King Arthur's court. Though clearly a work of fiction, Simon could not help but see the similarities between the character Merlin and the historical figure Merlin. He was so distracted by the book that he did not notice any ot the other going-ons in the room.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

Cathryn O'Malley
12 Years OldSecond YearRavenclawChaserSingle-Crush:William Dante Nott the Third

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The painting swung open and Cat strode into the room. She crossed to a chair and flopped down on it, letting out a long sigh. She hadn't taken notice of anyone in the room except to note that Ethan wasn't there yet. She was dreading their conversation, but knew it had to happen. Reaching to the table next to her, she snagged a copy of Hogwarts: A History, and buried her nose in it, hoping to take her mind off Ethan.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗

Injuries/Illnesses: ------

Out of character: ------

RowenaMaximus

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:01 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
thrid year - ravenclaw
hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

The morning of the first weekend of the month always held a crispness to it - like the first breath of winter air during November of December. For Phi, however, it meant little regarding the outside and more the fine, dry scent of cracked open books and fresh parchment. Stepping down the spiralling stairs from her Dormitory, she found the Common Room to still be rather filled as some awaited the normal time of breakfast and others were either already fast at work studying or chatting. Phi had planned the day to be for the former and found a quiet corner of the Common Room to call her own. Seating herself in a cushioned armchair against the tapestried wall of the space and found ease in its arms quickly. With light smile present in both her eyes and on her features, she went quickly about her homework and personal studies finding it just as easy to lose herself in the pages.

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

User Image

Riley entered the common room with her book and gazed around looking for a nice spot to read when she noticed Simon sitting in a corner and decided to go over and join him.
"Hey, Simon. Mind if I join you?" she asked with a friendly smile. She hoped she didn't interrupt him at a good part. She always hated when people did that but she also knew that some people didn't really like when people invaded their space so she thought it might be better to ask.

User Image

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games