Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:52 am

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏi๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
Third Year, ๐”…eater
User Image

โ€ฆ..She kissed you? Was all his mind could muster as a response as he stared at his friend, blinking rapidly, almost panicked. Sheโ€™s a halfblood, mate, Dominic had wanted to tell him, to assure him that he was feeling wasnโ€™t abnormal, and that, in the end, nothing ever lasts. But it wasnโ€™t until then that his thoughts had reflected his own actions with Graceโ€ฆ

He hadnโ€™t even thought about it until now, but her blood. He blinked. Heโ€™d seen the article in the Daily Prophet, seen her parents were murdered, and like a surge of fiendfyre devouring his soul, it suddenly donned on him that Gracie was halfblood, too.
โ€She did?โ€ Was all he could say at first; he didnโ€™t know how to handle it.

Damien was obviously torn, split right down the middle between happiness and duty. Dominic hadnโ€™t ever realized it until now, but, he balanced over the same thin line. He hadnโ€™t ever even meant for it to happen, and, he supposed, Damien probably thought the same. But what should he say? He gulped, and his throat suddenly felt dry, and hoarse, and it cracked under the pressure as he spoke.
โ€Thatโ€™sโ€ฆ.โ€ Dom didnโ€™t know what to say. Should he revel in the same fate, and tell his friend about Gracie? After all, it was only in the past two or three weeks theyโ€™d been together. Damien and Marina had been on an on and off war since first year, everybody could see itโ€ฆ.

But what in seven bleeding hells should he tell him. Obviously, he shouldnโ€™t tell the truth about his own situation, this was Damienโ€™s crisis, not his. Heโ€”He almost felt weak.
โ€โ€ฆ.Damienโ€ฆโ€ Dominic sighed, his brows knitted together. โ€ Fais qui doit, arrive qui pourra,โ€ Dominic nodded in French before he translated. โ€Do your duty, happen what may,โ€ Dominic had heard his own father repeat time and time again, it was their family motto. As much as a part of him had wanted to tell Damien that blood meant nothing anymore, especially with all of the research heโ€™d taken upon himself after accidentally hitting Marina with a bludger, which lead to her besting him in a duel, he knew he couldnโ€™t. It wasnโ€™t right. At least, it wasnโ€™t right for Dominic to make that decision for him. His brother had come to that conclusion, and his parents held him at arms distance. He didnโ€™t want the same for Damien, especially with the already estranged relationship with his mother. In his eyes, he thought he was helping as best as he could. โ€I mean, after all, familyโ€™s forver, right?โ€

Butโ€ฆ then what does that say about Gracieโ€ฆ?

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5โ€™7โ€ โ˜ฃ Weight: 159lbs โ˜ฃ Age: 13
Slytherin Common Room
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:17 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Common Room // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Confused; angry
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, what have I done...?'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image

Damien's expression mirrored Dominic's, his brows together, his face incredulous. That... wasn't what he wanted to hear. Which kind of surprised him; it was funny how that worked out, wasn't it? You never knew which of two options you really preferred until someone else told you to choose the other. But, as much as he might like Marina, and want to choose her... Blood was forever. He would always be his father's son... He recalled the phrase 'Blood is thicker than water.' It was true. But... he shook his head. He didn't know what to say. He knew what he wanted; but he was only thirteen. How could he be expected to make such a huge decision, one that would affect his entire life, when he was so young? "I guess... I guess you're right, mate. It's just... I guess I'm afraid of making a mistake, either way."

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Ancient Studies I, Mythology I Tuesday: Wizard Law Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Transfiguration III Friday: History III, Alchemy I

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:58 pm

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
Third Year, ๐”…eater
User Image

A cold, steely breath that he hadnโ€™t known heโ€™d been holding in had suddenly exploded, and his chest collapsed, numb and empty. While the silence festered in the common room, Dominic did all he could to avert his gaze to his side, where his fingers clumsily stretched for the textbook and flipped through its pages, just occupying his mind. It wasnโ€™t until after another stretch of silence once Damienโ€™s inner turmoil was seemingly subdued that Dominic spoke up, and when he did, those blue eyes never flickered to catch the expression that might cross his friends faceโ€ฆ. Because when he said it, he was saying it to himself, too.
โ€โ€ฆ.So donโ€™t get caught.โ€

Slytherin Common Room

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:33 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // No one

User Image

Damien opened his mouth to reply, but found no words to answer. He wasn't really the type to keep secrets, sneak around... and Marina deserved more than someone who was keeping her a dirty little secret, didn't she? He might owe it to his family to keep his bloodline pure and noble, but he also owed it to her to respect her. Something he hadn't done tonight; if he had a chance, he would like to rectify the situation. But, alas, the chances of that were nil. And in any case, he had no idea how to go about it. Besides; he doubted very highly if Marina would allow him to keep her a secret. He would like to think that, so long as their relationship remained at school, he could get away with it, but he just knew that somehow, word would get back to hi father. The man was on the Board of Governors; he simply knew things. And besides, if Michelle caught wind, she'd probably tell her father, who would tell Wesley. He was convinced she was still planning something. He sighed a little. "Onto more pleasant things, I heard from my father that I would be spending the summer with you."

User Image

Monday: Ancient Studies I, Mythology I Tuesday: Wizard Law Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Transfiguration III Friday: History III, Alchemy I

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:12 pm

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
Third Year, ๐”…eater
User Image

Even as he said it, he knew it was wrong, and he couldn't believe he was saying it. Here he was, on one hand, telling him not to do something he was guilty of, and on the other, telling him to lie... As if that ever made things better... He groaned internally; he'd always been a bit of an over exaggerater... Hell, that was a bit of an under exaggeration. He was a compulsive liar, he finally admitted to himself but decided not to think too much longer on it.

Blue crystal eyes darted toward his friend as the subject was switched, and he nodded. Somehow, it felt a little easier to breathe.
"Oh yeah, Merlin, I almost forgot..." Dominic paused and bent over the other edge of the leather arm chair shuffling through his satchel until he found a letter from his father he'd completely ignored. It only took him a moment to read it through before he waved it upward toward his friend with a goofy grin. "Guess I got the same letter too," he chuckled before he dropped the letter down in his lap and crossed his arms behind his head. "So whadyae wan do this summer anyway? I can probably get my older brother to take us somewhere if we're bored?"

Common Room

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // No one

User Image

Damien shrugged a bit. Honestly, he had no idea what they should do. He never really did anything over the summer. Except read. And read some more. He sighed. "Whatever you want to do, mate. I mean, my summers have always been very... antisocial. This'll be the first one I'm even spending any time at all with someone my own age." Except for the summer he'd be friends with Adalaide, but he didn't mention that. Although, it had been the most fun he'd ever had... he scowled at the thought. His mother must have been the one to be so against his being friends with her, if his father didn't mind him being friends with Marina. The idea made him mad. They'd been such good friends for a time...

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ

Donโ€™t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
The best prophet of the future is the past
-Lord Byron
It is not what you find, it is what you find out.
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel had left the House table a bit early, knowing the routine from last year that soon the Prefects would be showing the new students the path to the Common Room. With a smile to all the new acquaintances he had made, he had rushed with a large group of older students to the Slytherin Common.
Soon after, many of them announced that they would be turning in and went up to their beds in the Dorms, leaving Hershel with only a few stranglers waiting to greet the First Years. He had left his book in Edajin's possession and had no worries keeping it there for as long as the boy was still interested in it. There was little that could measure the joy he had over the boy's shared interest in history. He wondered if he would be willing to meet Konar as well.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

User Image

Zombilious

panic_memors

Xadyn-C

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year | Slytherin | Single | Wearing | Mood; Weary

xxxEntering into the common room Amelia shivered, shaking off the cold and taking in the warmth of the fire. It was a dimly lite room, black leather and dark wood everywhere and accented with the emerald green and startling silver. This was going to be her home for the next seven years.

xxxAs the first years all poured into the common room Amelia jumped over and out of the way. Backing into a wall she noticed Hershel, she smiled and gave a faint wave to him. He seemed as tired as she was. If tomorrow was going to be like today Ami was in for a big one.

[OCC; ...]
[With; Hershel]

Pale Mist

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Donโ€™t give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines!
- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel grinned at the sight of Amelia being one of the first ones to shuffle in after the Prefect. He slowly rose from the armchair he had placed himself in and tried to weave in and out of the small groups of students running up to get some sleep. Approaching the younger girl pressed against the wall he smiled again in greeting and at seeing her healthy exhaustion for such a demanding day, "Do you like the Common Room? I was a bit surprised to find it in a dungeon, under the lake," he chuckled.

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image

Zombilious

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxIt was amusing to see Hershel try to get around the group of people. Dodging left and right and circling around furniture and people alike. As soon as he made it Amelia was feeling better and more comfortable. Being relaxed it made her yawn. Covering her mouth quickly she peeped out a few words, "Oh sorry." She was embarrassed, it seemed rude to do such a thing.

xxxRecomposing herself and answered his question though her words we as tired as she was. "It is a but damp out there. I had heard it was under the lake but you sir, have confirmed my suspicions." Laughing with him and shift herself to put most of her weight on the wall. "It is definitely a Slytherin feeling here. It's very...." pausing for a moment to think of the correct description, "a robust elegance to it."

[OCC; ...]
[With; Hershel]

Pale Mist

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

Pale Mist

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:02 am
User ImageUser Image

- Chaplin
-Lord Byron
-David Thoma

User Image

Hershel laughed at her wording for a description of the Common Room they found themselves in, "I like that, very fitting," he smiled.
Suddenly his face tingled and his eyes watered and he too yawned, mirroring Ami's exhaustion in more than just the action. He hand had already been in place to politely cover his yawn the moment he felt it coming on, and after it faded he grinned tiredly at the First year, "Bed, i think. Classes tomorrow. Sleep well!" he said as he turned on his heel and began to move towards the stairs leading to the boy's dormitory, waving to his first year friends he was leaving behind in the common room.

[exit to bed]

User Image
second year - slytherin
historical
- enthusiast
unwilling - heir

User Image

Zombilious

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 11:07 am

xxx"I try to script things the way I see it." Smiling and chuckled when he yawns as well. It can be contagious. "I agree, time for bed." Waving good bye as he walked away Amelia whispered good night even though she knew he couldn't hear her. She waited patiently for the prefects to show them to their rooms.

[OCC; ...]
[With; Hershel]

Pale Mist

Zombilious

Friendly Gaian

JayzStar13

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image

User Image
First Year | Slytherin | Single | @ Slytherin Common Room

Noah was utterly amazed at the almost gothic elegance of the common room. The dark furniture, dark wood, dim lighting, all accented with silver, was so magnificently designed. Noah saw Amelia and Hershel talking briefly and waved at the both of them before they went off to their prospective dormitories. Noah followed in suit of Hershel. He was still dead tired, and knew it was time to go to bed.

((Exit to bed))

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:19 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold

User Image
Head Girl Annabelle Emery Rich
Seventh Year Seeker, Slytherin Prefect

She followed in behind the rest of the students, glancing at each of them with a tender gaze, wondering who would be the object of the foulest of studentโ€™s attentions. She hummed softly to herself as her heels clicked against the stone floors as she reached the center of the common room. Before her, the fireplace roared to life and cackled as the logs split and the fire wormed through, the black leather arm chair decorated the surroundings along with the dark wood of bookcases, desks, and end tables. โ€Alright dears if you donโ€™t already know, to the left here, is the Girls Dormitories, and down to the right, are the boys dormitories, and remember, the boys are not allowed in the girls dorms, wouldnโ€™t want a caterwauling charm to catch you and deduct house points.

โ€œNow off to bed, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me; Iโ€™m Annabelle Rich, your head girl, or you can ask Eretria as well, she was the girl you followed here with me.โ€

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Fashionably: Classy
Troubles: Patience

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–„โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:46 pm
User Image
แƒฆ๐““๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝแƒฆ
First Year ~ Slytherin

โ€ "Look like th' innocent flower,
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
Danielle was breathless when she saw the common room for her house. She had certainly not expected this when they were being lead down into the dungeons. Everything was just so.....so perfect. The decor (although slightly creepy) was very classy and Danielle couldn't help but fall in love with everything. Especially that view. As much as she wanted to stay awake and scope out the common room with closer detail, she really needed to head to bed. Classes started tomorrow and it would make a poor first impression if she were yawning the whole time and unable to focus. With one final glance, she made her way to the girl's dorm and got ready for bed.
โ˜†โ•โ”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”โ•โ˜†
But be the serpent under โ€™t." โ€

Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games