Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:33 pm
She smiled and kissed his jaw. "This is why I love poets."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:51 pm
broadwaybabe325
She smiled and kissed his jaw. "This is why I love poets."

Samiu's muscles flexed and strained. His breathing became heavier. Oh how he could just take her within his arms and let loose with his powerful body, but it would not be his way. He put his forehead to hers.
"My skin tingles as caterpillar anticipation crawls down my arms. If only I could speak the words that are your skin; take special care to roll my R's and accentuate my S's. Perfect pronunciation as I roll the words in my mouth. Movement of the tongue to your heaving emphases. The powerful prose of a sonnet in a sensual voice, serenading the ears. When do words and action separate? Never..."  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:59 pm
It made her shudder warmly and she smiled, stroking his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:12 pm
broadwaybabe325
It made her shudder warmly and she smiled, stroking his arms.

((Sorry I gotta go.))
Samiu lightly brushed his fingertips against her leg. It was all he could do to contain himself. Her hands were so inviting, the way she stroked his arms. It was unspeakable, incoherent. It was as though his mind could not comprehend the feelings he had. Ten thousand marching feet could not drown out the beating of his heart so he stayed within in her arms. He stared at her intently. His response was in her eyes, then he kissed her intensely. Samiu felt the electricity of her tongue, a thousand volts strong.  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:14 pm
((Aww, okay ^_^ ))

Samantha giggled a little and kissed him back deeply, her tongue battling against his, but slowly and affectionatley as she felt like she could just melt then and there.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:50 pm
broadwaybabe325
((Aww, okay ^_^ ))

Samantha giggled a little and kissed him back deeply, her tongue battling against his, but slowly and affectionatley as she felt like she could just melt then and there.

Samiu took her head in his hands and brushed the hair from her face. Her face was radiance manifest. He could feel the contours of her spirit.
"Samantha, why...why did something so cherubic as you fall to Earth? I am just glad you fell into my life."
He could only sit there and admire her beauty. She was intelligent and calm.
"Stranded in your eyes, I am taken by your current..."  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:53 pm
She nuzzled into his neck as she smiled.
"And how did someone with a mind so brilliant to make words caress come into my life?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:24 pm
broadwaybabe325
She nuzzled into his neck as she smiled.
"And how did someone with a mind so brilliant to make words caress come into my life?"

"I guess we were just meant for each other."
Samiu held her in his arms. Warmth like down feathers; he was nested in this environment. Like a vulnerable young bird, he was back to warmth and safety. In one movement Samiu swept her up and rested her upon his lap.  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:29 pm
Samantha giggled in suprise and smiled, snuggling into his embrace. His arms around her was the greatest feeling..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:51 pm
broadwaybabe325
Samantha giggled in suprise and smiled, snuggling into his embrace. His arms around her was the greatest feeling..

He intertwined his fingers in hers. Every part of his body touching hers, he could see them binding and bonding. Becoming one being; one completing the other. Hearts melting and forming back into one; beating louder than any war drum, than any stick of dynamite, than any cataclysmic explosion the heavens could muster. It was no one's place to call love a human feeling, for them it was more. Anyone could find a million hearts, but they each found one that could make it truly beat.
"I think I love you Samantha..."  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:49 pm
She blushed and looked up into his eyes, smiling softly and lovingly. "I know I love you, Sam." She smiled again and kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:56 pm
broadwaybabe325
She blushed and looked up into his eyes, smiling softly and lovingly. "I know I love you, Sam." She smiled again and kissed his cheek.

"I change what I said; I do love you. I messed up."
He just looked at her in his dazed trance. It was as though he could feel the air; it was warm and soft. Everything was covered in a haze. She changed his life.  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 pm
((This is basically our RP now... lol ))

She supressed a giggle, but one escaped he rose colored lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:59 pm
broadwaybabe325
((This is basically our RP now... lol ))

She supressed a giggle, but one escaped he rose colored lips.

((Yeah, I must admit, this is going nowhere. It was very promising at one time lol))
Samiu chuckled a bit to kind of ease his mistake.
"Where to now? What does this hold for the both of us?"  

Afu_Infinite

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:26 pm
((Any ideas? I got none))  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers