Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:47 am
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

Something told him that a headshot wasn't going to do much damage to whoever it was. "Do these...infected..have red eyes?" he asked. His eyes scanned the trees again, as if expecting to see the eyes again.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:00 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris thought about it. "They could." He said. "But, that depends on the kind." He said. "Normal zombies..their eyes are cloudy and decaying." He shuddered at the image of looking into a zombies eyes as it tried to bite him. "Others...well that also depends. The dogs, same as zombies, and the Hunters and Lickers...those are hard to tell."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:08 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John just nodded. He still wasn't so sure that whoever it was had been one of the 'normal' infected. He was no longer getting the feeling that he was being watched. Had whoever it was left because he'd ratted them out or were they just waiting for a more opportune moment to strike?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:22 am

Chris started to walk again. Keeping his eyes out for whatever John had seen in the forest. He stayed quiet as they walked. And after a little while of walking, he saw the large building infront of them. But he quickly went into the cover of trees for the cameras won't see them.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:36 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John followed Chris, Jill, and Billy as they made their way closer to the building. His eyes were still scanning the trees, even though he couldn't feel anyone watching him anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:42 am

Chris looked at the group. "The place looks guarded, with securety cameras too." He said. "We have to try and sneak past them."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:46 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"I can help. If I can sneak past them and get to the box where the cables connect, I can loop the video back on itself," he said. Whenever he was bored, he messed with electronics. He knew how to mess with security cameras. He had to get to the main box without being seen though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:52 am

Chris looked at John and nodded. "Alright." He said to him. "Cameras are motion detectors so stay sharp and get around them."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John nodded and stepped in front of Chris. He stopped for a few moments to watch the camera's movements and find their blind spots. After a couple minutes, he had a path laid out. He waited for the camera nearest them to turn away before heading out. It took him several minutes to get by all the cameras undetected. The box wasn't being watched, unsurprisingly. No one ever pointed a camera at it. He pulled his dagger out and popped the gray box open. He started messing with the wires. A couple minutes later, one of the wires sparked. He winced at it shocked him but didn't let go. After connecting a couple more wires, he gave a satisfactory nod. That should do the trick. He walked out of the bushes that were hiding the box and looked back at the others, motioning that it was safe to come through.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:08 am

Chris watched john go off and disable the cameras. Once he saw his signal he looked to Billy and Jill. "let's go." He said, gun still out as he came from the trees. Walking out, on guard of course. He looked around as he came to the door of the building.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:13 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John walked over to the doors and stopped to look back at Chris and the others. "I may be able to help here too. They all know your faces right? They wouldn't know mine. I can go in there and knock out whoever's in the room," he offered. If there was anyone in that room, they wouldn't be completely suspicious of him immediately. It would give him a few moments to knock them out.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:56 pm

Chris nodded. "alright. Be carefull." He said to him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:49 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John nodded and sighed. He turned to Billy. This would be easier with his sword. "If you don't mind," he said. Billy glared at him and unhooked the sword from his belt. He dropped it at John's feet. John picked it up and hooked it to his belt before turning to the door. He pulled it open and strode in. There was about ten people in this room. Six of the men were standing in two groups of three. The other four were standing behind a desk to one side. He stopped for a moment inside the door, then someone noticed that he wasn't a worker. "Hey, you shouldn't be here. I'm going to have to ask you to leave," one said.
"Sorry, I got lost in the woods. When I found this building, I thought maybe you could help," he said. The four behind the desk walked over to him. Their first, and last, mistake. Without hesitation, his hand went to his sword and he drew it, swinging it with exceptional speed. The sword slashed across each of their chests, cutting deep. The men fell forward as John stepped back. He ran forward, sheathing his sword as he ran. By now, the others had recovered their wits and were pointing guns at him. He ran up to one of the groups of three. He pulled a dagger off his belt and shoved in into the chest of one of the men, then quickly turned to attack the other two. He spun, raising his leg to kick one of them in the head. Before dropping his leg again, he used his foot to kick the other in the center of the chest, forcing him back. He slammed into the wall behind him and fell to the ground. Then he ducked, blocking the view of him from the last three. Then the gunshots started. They seemed to have put silencers on their guns, since the shots were muffled. He moved closer to the desk and, before they had a chance to move around to the side, he pushed the desk at them. Catching them off guard, it gave him the chance to stand up, grab his gun, and plant a bullet in each of their heads. They fell to the ground with a slight thud. He smirked and holstered his gun. He turned to start walking back to the door to let the others know that it was safe when he heard the sound of clapping. He stopped and turned. Standing in one of the doorways was a man. He was smirking. John's hand went for his magnum, but before he could pull it out, the man spoke. "Save your bullets," he said. Then he chuckled. "You may come in handy later." Then, before John could say anything, the man was gone. John blinked. He stood, seemingly frozen to the spot as he tried to figure out what had just happened.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 am

Chris had had enough waiting. He heard the distance muffle of gunshots and decided to go in. He glanced at Billy and Jill. With a light nod, he stepped out from the trees, picking up a rock and throwing it the opposite way of him to catch the camera's eye. He ran then hid behind a wall of the camera so it couldn't see him. He motioned the two over, and Jill did the same as Chris.

Chris checked his ammo. Perfectly full. He pulled the barrel of his barretta back to show it was ready to shoot and then made his way to tne entrance John had gone into. He had his gun ready as he used the man's ID card to gain access into the building without raising any firther suspiscion. Not far in, they made it back to John. Who seemed to be frozen in some sort of confusion. Jill gawked in amazment...and disgust at the dead bodies that littered the floor. "And you said Billy was a killer!" She shouted to him in a whisper. "John, what happened?" Chris asked.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:52 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John snapped out of it. He looked at the others, slightly shocked. Then he recovered. "I did what I had to," he said. He pulled out his sword and looked at it. The end was covered in blood. He walked over to the desk and searched the drawers for a rag of some sort. He found one and started wiping the sword clean. He didn't know if he should mention the man who'd spoken to him or not. John had a feeling that the man he'd just encountered was the same one who'd been watching him in the forest. There was no way to be sure though.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy chuckled. This was just too good. The one who accused him of being a murderer turned out to be a real killer. He studied John for a moment. Some people, when they killed their first person, showed signs of shock. John didn't seem to care that he'd just killed ten people. In fact, he was now cleaning his sword like this was an everyday thing. He also looked like he was hiding something. When they'd come in, he'd been rooted to the spot. He only snapped out of it when he heard them talk to him. Billy narrowed his eyes at John. He walked over to stand by Chris and spoke in a voice that only Chris would hear. "He's hiding something," he said. Billy had been around enough deception to know when someone was lying or hiding something. John hadn't looked any of them in the eyes since they'd walked in. He was putting all his attention into cleaning the sword, so that he wouldn't have to look at them.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games