Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Abandoned Hospital ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:49 pm
User Image

"Yeah i know. They have Chris." She was worried about her brother. "Wait, Leon said Tricell may have done this. If it was Umbrella they would have taken just about all of us for various reasons. Maybe Tricell took them." She shrugged.

"Anyways, knowing Chris, he'll be already trying to get out if he had the chance. Sarah probably is doing the same thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:31 pm
User ImageGeorge Saw everyone and walked up slowly seeing Zandre leave a crater in a wall. "If anyone got a good look at anything i might be able to find them." Said George. "I really Hate to say this But Zandre for once im gonna work with you if youll let me." Said George Extending his hand for Zandre to shake for a momentary truce. "Beyond that all we need is a way out of here." Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 am
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow saw someone else that he didn't know join the group. Shadow thought of something and sighed. Wesker had told him to follow the group. The group had been split up. He was with part of the group, so he couldn't really be blamed. He knew that Wesker wouldn't take that as an excuse though. Wesker wasn't the type to listen to excuses. He thought about when he first met Chris all those years ago. He was glad that Chris hadn't recognized him. If Chris ever realized who he was, he would likely try to get him back on his side. It had been nine years since the time he'd been with Chris, Jill, Claire, and Billy. If he was being completely honest, he missed that. He realized something and his eyes widened. The Claire he was with now was the same one from back then. He wasn't so worried about Chris at the moment, since he wasn't with Chris. But Claire was standing not five feet from him. She had every opportunity to figure out who he was. He was different from the other experiments in the sense that he'd kept all his memories after obtaining the virus. Most others lost their memory. When he first met Sarah, she seemed to have lost her memory as well. He hadn't been called by his real name since he was with Chris and the others. Even now, he hadn't given the group his real name. They knew him as Jake. He was half tempted to show Claire his sword or offer her his gun in an attempt to get her to remember, but knew that now it didn't matter. It was too late for him. He walked over to the building and sat down against the wall, putting his head in his hands. He couldn't turn back now. It was too late. The chips that were implanted in his head connected him to Wesker no matter how far apart they were. The only way he could get out of this was for someone to slice open his jaw and find a way to remove that chip, but then there was also the one in his ear. That one was almost impossible to get out while he was in his human form. Only when in his wolf form could that chip be removed. Either way, removing both chips would be an excruciating process. Even after all these years, his personality hadn't changed. If Claire put any thought into it, she'd be able to recognize his personality. He half wanted her to recognize him, and half didn't. If she recognized him, it would only be harder. He worked for Wesker now, and she'd probably try to get him on their side. He closed his eyes. Why did he have to end up with both Chris and Claire? At least Chris wasn't here right now. It was just Claire for now. He remembered that day that they'd gone in to rescue Claire. The one and only time he gave up his weapons. He'd given them to Claire. He had offered her his gun to protect herself against the cerberus and had let her hold onto it after. Then he had asked her to hold his sword belt while he fought Jill. He got up and something flashed in the sunlight. He turned to it. It was just a window. He walked over to it and was surprised to see what the reflection showed. That wasn't him...was it? He turned away from the window. He didn't care what he looked like. He was hardly the same man that Chris and Claire had met and knew back then. He looked at Claire and hoped more than anything that Wesker wouldn't give him orders to kill whoever he was with. He didn't think he'd be able to kill Claire. If Wesker gave the order to kill them, he would take the punishment for not listening, but he wasn't killing Claire. Or Chris for that matter. He walked over to the group, not saying anything.

{{Wow, that was....really rubbish. I am really sorry about that. Guess that's what happens when it's three in the morning and I'm bored out of my mind. You don't have to read all that if you don't want to. I'm guessing that only Butterfly will even understand it the greater majority of it anyway.}}

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image

Claire turned to Jake. "You've been quiet this whole time. What's the matter?" She asked him. "By the way, how's your wounds holding up?" She asked him.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow put on a smile for her. "Nothing. I'm fine," he said. There were only two wounds that haven't healed yet. One that he could feel on his chest and one on his arm. "They're mostly healed. As long as I don't do anything too abnormally crazy, I'll be fine," he said. Ironically, the wound on his arm was in about the same place that his licker wounds had been that day all those years ago.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image

Claire nodded. "Right." She said. "That's good. You're a really fast healer." She said to Jake. Claire smiled, "Hey, did you happen to see anything? Because, if you did, it'd be really helpfull." She told him. She sighed, staring off intot he distance. "I hate Umbrella for doing this. Kidnapping people all over..." she mutttered,  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:15 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"Yea, now I am," he muttered. He shook his head. "I was out, remember?" he said. "Though you can't be sure that it was Umbrella. Tricell and Umbrella used to work together. They recently broke apart. There's a chance that this was Tricell," he said.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image

Claire nodded in sudden realisation. "Right. Man, it'd be good help if Drake could remember anything." She sighed. "But i know what that drug does to you. I didn't even know who Chris was, or Alice, when they found me." She says, then looked back at Jake.

"And Tricell used to help the B.S.A.A., which Chris is in. It makes no sense. All pharmaacuetical companies are evil these days. Umbrella, Tricell, and WilPharma too."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:32 am
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

"Willpharma made the cure that-" he cut himself off. He couldn't say that. He swore under his breath. Being around Claire was bringing back his memories of that day. It seemed that everything she said was causing another memory to play in his head. He wondered if Wesker had expected something like this to happen. If not, then it was really bad planning on his part. If Shadow wasn't careful, he'd end up fighting alongside Claire and the others when or if they found Wesker.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:39 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre sighed. "There is a Tricell Facility in New Jersey. That's the only one I know of. I went to the Psych Ward right next to it for a couple years. Of course that was when I was a little kid." he said seemingly at random. He had a bad pyro problem then, having blown up his old school and killing three people one summer. It made the news, but he didn't know if anyone had heard of it, so he left it alone. "We can go check it out after I find where the ammo and everything is." After that he turned to George. "I will work with you, but if you get in my way I'm putting a bullet in your head. Got it?"

[[i love expanding Zandre's past from time to time.]]  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image

Claire narrowed her eyes looking at him. "They created the cure to the virus." She finished his sentence. "The vaccine for it. But they also brought in the G-virus." She says, remembering her times in Harvardville with Leon. She leaned in a bit closer, looking at him, "You look kind of...familliar." She said. "Have we met befor?" She asked.

Just somthing about him seemed like she knew him or somthing. Maybe it was just her imagination running wild.

Claire turned to Zandre part way. "Okay, that's a good idea." She said. "I guess we can go there, once we get things squared away here."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:01 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow looked at her without a word. Some part of her subconscious had recognized him. He should have dismissed it. He should have told her that he had no idea what she was talking about. He should have brushed it off. He should have, but he didn't. He didn't answer her question. Without taking his eyes off her, he grabbed the holster that held his magnum and pulled it off his belt. It was the exact same gun that he'd had from before. He also had his sword on the opposite hip that the holster had been on. He offered her the gun and holster without a word. If she remembered that day, she'd know exactly who he was. If not, then nothing would change.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:30 am
Freak on a leash

User Image

Nick rides around the hospital in The Camaro he found "I missed them." He looks at the sky in search of the helicopters."If i knew where they are going i could follow them... I'll see what i can find in that hospital and at the morning i will search for them." He says grabs his guns from the seat,locks the car and enters the hospital.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:45 pm
User Image

Claire looked at him, and then the gun in its holster he was handing to her. She took it in her hands, studying it closely. The memories entered her mind. She looked at him, then sprung into a hug. She pulled away, "John?" She remembered now.

"How...?You...were taken...?" She didnt know how to finish. Claire, looked at him, "...You're infected aren't you?" It would explain how fast he was healing. Plus, he was taken by Umbrella, That was the only option she could think og. A sigh escaped her lips. "And they did stuff to you." Not really a question. "I..i don't know how Chris didn't reconise you. I mean, i have had some memory issues in the past because of some things, and that was years ago. But...Chris," She sighed. "You should know he blames himself for you being taken by Umbrella." He had to know. "For...everything. He blames himself for the apocalypse even."She knew his feelings about all that stuff. "Ever since Jill died he's been depressed, maybe he blocked you out since you were with him and jill."  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:05 pm
Don't bother me
User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow wasn't sure what to say. He could trust Claire, but the others, not so much. He grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the rest of the group. He didn't want everyone to know what he was about to tell Claire. Once they were out of earshot from the others, he turned to face her. "Wesker ended up finding me. He experimented on me, as was expected. Yes, I'm infected. I'm part wolf now. I don't know what happened, but at some point in the experimenting, my DNA was mixed with a wolf's DNA. As for Chris not recognizing me, I'm almost glad that he didn't. Things would be more complicated if both of you knew. If I'm not with you when you find Chris, I want you to tell him that he shouldn't blame himself for what happened to me. If anything it was my fault. Maybe if I'd have stayed with you guys longer, this wouldn't have happened," he said. Then Claire's last sentence ran through his head. "Jill's dead?" he asked, shocked.

Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games