Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:00 pm
Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe smiled and happily stood in silence. She wasn't used to friends but it seemed like it would be something you could do with a friend. She watched the other students, still a little worried there would be an escalation of hostilities but everything seemed calm.

She hoped the sorting would begin soon. It would be a relief to find out which house she was in...if she was put in a house. What if the hat said she was unsortable and kicked her out?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:16 pm

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
๐”‰irst ๐”œear
๐”˜๐”ซ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก

User Image

Dominic nodded his head absentmindedly, his fierce regality often swirling controlling, possessive, and jealous thoughts as his dark oceanic gaze washed over the sea of students in turn, picking them apart from the inside out. Rocking on the heels of his feet as he waited just beyond the castle in the field of grass with first years, he couldnโ€™t begin to fathom what was taking so long. Youโ€™d swear theyโ€™re cooking the bloody feast by hand, at this rate, but Dominic had known better than that.

Swiveling his attention upon Daisy, he tilted his head and thought back to what she had said about her father, Solas. He knew the man by name, though he could never pick him out in the crowd. The man was a Slytherin, much like his own parents. Cunning, and all too studious, so much so, Dominic resisted the urge to narrow his eyes at Daisyโ€”wondering if she was just like him. Of course she was, he realized in silence. Father would only be all too happy to hear I've made friends with herโ€ฆ

โ€Smiling can do a lot more than just that,โ€ he explained, redirected his attention to Anneliese and Daisy as he said so.

โ€If you know how to do itโ€ฆโ€œ But do what? He didnโ€™t say. His smiles were his weapons, his grin his shield, and that charismatic charm his armor. He was heavily defended by nature, and a natural compulsive liar because of it. Redirecting his attention to Lore, and Anne, he ran his fingers through his ink black hair. โ€Iโ€™m hoping for Ravenclaw, actuallyโ€ฆโ€œ He lied. He wanted Slytherinโ€”needed to be in Slytherinโ€”but he didnโ€™t want the other kids to isolate him because of it, like they had done to Daisy. โ€But I guess it doesnโ€™t really matter to me.โ€œ He shrugged. โ€I just canโ€™t wait to start taking electives.โ€œ Dominic smirked, already knowing what extra classes he would take.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
The Quad with Daisy, Anneliese, Lore, and the first years
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:17 pm
User Image
โ—คโ—ˆโ—ขใ€Žโ’บoin โ“€ellyใ€โ—ฃโ—ˆโ—ฅ

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€–Emotion: Thoughtfulใ€—โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
He remained silent for a long while getting lost in thought. "Do you know what you want to do after Hogwarts?" Eoin asked absently his eyes still holding a far away look. It was something he'd been wondering quite a bit as of late. ALthough he could care less about the wizarding world then what if he grew to like it. WIth the knowledge that his mom wanted both of them to stay in the muggle world would he live as a wizard despite her. H eknew he had years to decide but the question still bothered his mind.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€–Company: Cloelia & Marinaใ€—โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image
Veronica Berger
First Year - Unsorted

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Veronica's legs were aching from standing for so long. She moved away from the crowd and sat near a boy. She gave him a small smile, inviting him to start a conversation if he liked, but she didn't want to disturb him just in case he had chosen his spot to get away from the chatter of the other first years.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 pm

Cloe turned to look at Eoin. She'd gotten side tracked looking at the rest of the first years.

"I'm not sure," she said. "I mean, I don't really know my strengths and weaknesses yet. I mean, it's daft wanting to be Auror if I can barely manage a decent protection charm. But I kind of like the idea of writing for the Daily Prophet. Like Rita Skeeter, she knows everything about everybody. That must be pretty fun."

"What about you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
Daisy Bensterย 
First Year
ย 
House Name
ย 

Thoughts:ย Slytherin it must be Slytherin...
-----------ย 
-----------ย 
OOC:
ย 

*****************ย 

Daisy thought of what she really wanted to be in. Let's see her father was Slytherin of course along with all of his family, her mother Hufflepuff along with all of her family, but her sister Amellia was a Ravenclaw and was very good in that house. Daisy looked at everything in her mind as she had all of her thoughts shoot across as she read them in her thoughts."As for me I would love Ravenclaw because I could excel in that class very well...as I am studious,"she said with a light smile. She had just lied to all of them slightly because she wanted Slytherin so bad, but would be fine with Ravenclaw. Daisy sighed as she chuckled in her mind as she did this to them.ย 

*****************ย 
User Image

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:51 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wearing
Mood: Bored
Thoughts: I'd like to be an auror
With: Cloe and Eoin
Friends: Cloe

"I'd like to be an auror," Marina piped up. She hadn't really been involved in the conversation previously, content with staring up at the starry night sky. Eooin seemed a bit eccentric, but definitely interesting. She wouldn't mind being friends with him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:56 pm
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Confused

OoC: (())

Raidenโ€™s eyes drifted back to the Camera boy. They narrowed ever so slightly when she saw that he had continued to talk to Snooty girl. Itโ€™s like they were busy over there forming their own club of perfect people. She sighed, both of them had looks that were beyond average. That snooty girl probably was as intelligent as she acted, but had the social skills of a brick by Raidenโ€™s standards. Something seemed off about Camera boy, why was he still talking to snooty girl?

A seed of doubt planted itself in Raidenโ€™s mind. She didnโ€™t know what to think about that one.

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:59 pm

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, Mel? Anneliese, Dominic.

Lore had a feeling Dominic wasn't telling them something, but she didn't ask. Instead, she started thinking about the houses.
" I do know that I like Gryffindor and and Hufflepuff, but if I don't get in to them, I won't mind. I'll have a lot of team spirit either way." Lore concentrated her fierce gaze on Daisy, eyes twinkling blue and yellow. Dhe couldnt tell quite how she felt about her yet. She decided to just wait and see.

Thoughts: The Houses
Mood: Tired, excited
What am I doing?: Talking

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 pm

"Really? I wonder what you have to take to become an auror?" said Cloe. She knew Auror's were like the elite of the wizarding world's police force but she didn't know a lot about them. Just the usual stuff said about them on the radio, like that they were usually scarred and disturbingly competent.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:02 pm
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie smiled as he listed the bands. "I love Bon Jovi, and Superchik, umm He is We, Every Avenue, and I really Linkin Park." She ruffled her hair, she knew Linkin Park wasn't really a band that went along with everything else she had listed, but their lyrics just spoke to her in ways that nothing else ever had. Gracie glanced around the quad, watching the other first years for a moment. "I like some other bands too. They're probably my favourites, but you'll laugh at me..." She paused. "I mean they're not bands you'd think someone that looks and acts like me would listen to i guess." She shrugged, biting her lip nervously. "At least I don't think so." She added as an afterthought, not wanting to make it look like she assumed she knew how he thought.

OOC:...

Feeling:
Where I am: The Quad
What I'm doing: Waiting
Who I'm with: Caitlin, Cameron, Nell, and Jack
Love interest: Jack

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:11 pm
Marina Eugenie Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Wearing
Mood: Bored
Thoughts: I'd like to be an auror
With: Cloe and Eoin
Friends: Cloe

Marina shrugged. "Lots of tough classes I suppose. But I don't care. That's my dream. I want to be able to protect people." Only she knew just how much those words meant to her, how she thought them every time she looked at her mum and dad, at her mostly muggle family. How they echoed in her mind, pushing her to achieve, to get ahead, to go farther than anyone else.  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Celestial Madi

Sparkly Shapeshifter

4,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:19 pm

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ปโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ปโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ปโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝ

๐”‰irst ๐”œear๏ผ๏ผโ˜ช๏ผ๏ผ ๐”˜nsorted๏ผ๏ผโ˜ช๏ผ๏ผ๐”“ureblood

โžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝโžฝxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

โNแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แดษชss แด€ษด แดแด˜แด˜แดส€แด›แดœษดษชแด›ส แด›แด แดแด€แด‹แด‡ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€s สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส,
แด‡แด แด‡ษด ษชา“ สแดแดœ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด›แด สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แด แด€สŸแดษดแด‡ ษชษด แดส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด›แด แด…แด ษชแด›.โž

Anneliese smiled at the small bunch, "Well whatever we get in, I hope to stay friends with you all!" she exclaimed. She started looking around to find the professor to see if sorting will start. She turned her gaze back to her friends, another broad smile grazing her cheeks. She grabbed her stumache after it gave a low growl, "I sure hope sorting starts soon. I'm famished." she groaned. She grabbed her left arm and tilted her hip to the side a bit, making one of her legs extend farther. She always stood like this when she got bored.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ปโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ปโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ€ปโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

||OOC neutral |

๏ผท๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ // Outfit
๏ผญ๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ„ // Happier, Excited
๏ผท๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ // Domonic, Lore, Daisy, and other first years.
๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝŽ // The Quad
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ… // Perfect Harmony

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Cloe could hear the passion in Marina's voice. It was surprising to hear such determination in one so young. She looked at Marina with a newfound respect.

"You seem pretty sure about it. I'm sure you'll make it." she said, thoughtfully.  

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

XxInsertCoolNamexX_Ren

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
โ—คโ—ˆโ—ขใ€Žโ’บoin โ“€ellyใ€โ—ฃโ—ˆโ—ฅ

Do you want me to accept you for who you are?
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€–Emotion: Thoughtfulใ€—โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
He liked the answer given to him by Cloe. It was a good one and something he'd think about when his mind began to wrap itself around his unclear future as he so often did. The male was going to answer that he didn't know as well when Marina spoke. It surprised him seeing as she had been so quite the whole time. What she said about protecting people brought a sort of grin to his face. 'Thats admirable. "Cloe's right. You seem to have your heart in the right place, you will get there." He spoke quietly because he wasn't sure about Marina just yet, she seemed nice but he still didn't know much about her.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•ใ€–Company: Cloelia & Marinaใ€—โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Or do you want me to lie to myself and try to like you?

Friends List-Third Post

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games