Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:28 pm
♫ Feeling: Concerned.
♫ Company: Gracie.
♫ What I'm thinking: Grace...
♫ What am I doing; Waiting for the train.
♫ Dating:
Samuel Meridith.
User Image

User Image

Caitlin whipped her head around when someone called her name. "Who--?" She was cut off by someone hugging her. She wrapped her arms around whoever was hugging her awkwardly. "Kat...?" When the girl spoke again, Cait looked up at her, "At least someone is..." She said quietly, before looking at Gracie again.

OOC:
Translations:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
ﻉ√٥ﺎ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:30 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Kat spotted Ariana and Chase move over to Heather and Katrina smiled. "Sorry to interrupt Cait. Catch up on the train?" she asked before running over to Heather. Much like with Cait, Katrina almost tackled Heather as she hugged the girl. "Heather! You don't know how happy I am to see you!"

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image
Night Yamamoto

Things happened and Night found himself staring at a brick wall, where his train was supposed to be. He would need to run through that, wouldn't he? Hogwarts. Totally different from where his parents had graduated from. This would be a first. He charged at the wall, and winced as he harmlessly passed through the wall. Even though Night knew it wouldn't harm him, he still couldn't help but be fooled by the illusion.

Once on the other side of the wall, he simply stood there like an awkward penguin, unsure of where he was supposed to go or what to say. Some ways from him stood a girl around his age, and the Japanese boy thought that she would know more about the situation than him. "Hello," Night said to Iris. "I'm new and I have no idea what I'm supposed to do. Could you help me?"

Well all need someone to rely on. That's why I'm here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image
✰ Single ✰ First Year ✰ Unsorted ✰ Orphan ✰ Pureblood ✰

✰ Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars? ✰

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

Today was the day. Finally, the platform he had heard so much about was underneath his tattered sneakers. On his left, Bree. On his right, Steffi. In front of him, his small trunk of what belongings he had. Behind him, the station that he had left behind as he phased through the wall onto the platform. His blue hair fell into his eyes, but he blew it away with a single puff of air. "Let's go! Bree, Steffi, we're finally going! Isn't it exciting?" he said to them both as he ran ahead of them. He had been dreaming of this day for years, and it was finally here, greeting him with open arms and promises of a bright future.

`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*`•.,¸,.•*¯`•.,¸,.•*

✰ I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now ✰

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

The family of five charged through the barrier onto the platform, it contained that of the Alvern's. Rosemarie led the group, the 5th year Ravenclaw had a smile on her face, she had been named Quidditch Captain this year, which wasn't a surprise. She had basically run the team by herself while Phi was unable to. Following Rosemarie came her mother, the head of the Daily Prophet, Alicia was following her daughter, thinking of an owl she had received shortly before her departure. Behind Alicia came the twins, Keith with his usually attitude of superiority. Sean following along looking at the many different people. He sighed as he heard his brother speak up. "How long until the train leaves?" he asked as he looked at the boy. The father, who brought up the group spoke up then. "Come on Keith, we have a while yet." said Calvin, the Captain of the English Quidditch team.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:43 pm
User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria rose an eyebrow. Her curiosity seemed to want to take over at that point, but she managed to reign it in. Amanda was going to have so much fun during their matches this year... Not. Really, what could have happened to the broom she got a couple of summers ago? "I see. What happened to your old one?"

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed, depressed
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:46 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

Autumn simply smiled, watching Chase, Ariana, and Kat go off to meet more of their classmates or friends or acquaintances. This left the little girl alone with the old man. Well this was awesome. "I'll be... I'll be going now," Autumn nervously said, pushing her cart away to where her brother had previously deposited his bags. But sadly, as she made her way back to the the group, she got pushed and squished around in the crowd of people. If she didn't turn claustrophobic from this experience, she would be pleasantly surprised. As things turned to worse, Autumn found herself slipping backwards and with a thud, landed on her butt at two students' feet; An Asian boy who was talking to a long, red-haired girl. Awesome. "Sorry for interrupting!" Autumn exclaimed.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:51 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather had a feeling this would happen. Something in her gut told her that she would be greeted by several pairs of arms, hugging and squeezing her until she lost enough oxygen to pass out. Well, not that extreme, but still. Ariana she expected. Katrina she also expected. But Chase? Why was he hugging her? He never seemed like the type to hug people. And yet, there he was, squeezing her just as Ari and Kat had. "Guys... I can't... breathe..." As soon as she was freed from the three fourth year's grasps, she looked at each of them, a blank stare on her face. "I, umm, I'm glad to see you guys too." Was she really? She wasn't sure. Ever since... well, her emotions had been messed up for a while now. She hadn't really felt anything in the last month or so. Turning to Chase, she stared at him. He was sorry? And worried? About her, of all people? "You were worried?... Oh, yeah. I don't think I would have been pleased if any of you were there, to be honest. It was... rather frightening." she replied to the Ravenclaw. Just thinking about it made her shudder, and she closed her eyes, shaking her head and pushing the thoughts away. It was too painful to think about. Though, she could never escape the events of those dreadful days. They replayed in her mind during every waking moment, as well as haunting her dreams every night. Over and over and over again, Heather had to relive the memories. But it would not affect her schoolwork, or she hoped it wouldn't, at least.
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda bit her lip lightly at Eretria's question. "Uh, it broke," she said, not giving any information on the fact that she broke it. She was surprised her friend didn't see, for it happened on the pitch at the end of the game. Well, it made sense. Most of the players were too distracted with the fact that they lost to notice what one of their fellow chasers was doing.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

xxxҢσȴɖ x Yσʯɼ x Ӈεɑd x Ӈɩɠɧ

xxxΛȵɖ x Ҏɧσtσɠrɑρɧ x Ⱦɧε x Șӄy

Bradley walked onto the platform,, his hand in his mother's he was nervous, with his camera once again hanging arund his neck, he looked around, occasionally snapping a picture and following his parents towards the train. He was staring his first year a Hogwarts, and his parents would be working there. He knew he would have to work hard, perhaps harder than most as his parents were right there to monitor him. "Mum. Dad. Will I sit with you on the train?" he asked, somewhat hoping they would say yes, and at the same time hoping they would say no. He looked at the trolley that his parents were pushing, filled with their stuff. A trunk for each of them and his new wand tucked into his pocket. What if I can't make any friends...? he wondered anxiously. he looked at the crowd, the cries of greetings, the sounds of the pets screeching. The train billowing steam. The steam made the people appear to be shadows and shapes, with no clear look at them. He raised his camera once again, snapping a picture of a group blocked out by steam. He smiled and followed his parents towards the scarlet steam engine. He took a picture of the train just as a large puff of steam puffed out.

User Image

User Image  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:57 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana let go of both Heather and Remy once the Hufflepuff said she couldn't breathe. "Sorry," she said quickly, placing her left hand over her right wrist. "Do you know if Sam is okay?" she asked, worried about her friend who she will hopefully see when they arrive in Hogsmeade.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Single Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Fourth Year

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ hurried along after Heather. "Calm down, will you? Everything is gonna be fine!" she said. She carried Haruhi along after her, holding her trunk in the other hand. She stopped when her sister did, and pet her poor, ruffled up owl. She had her hair let loose, a rare sight for her. Her long wavy hair had grown to almost her bum, even though she hadn't really grown at all! She had hit five feet over the summer, and was quite proud.

Remy stood idly by as Heather was hugged all around. She stood there awkwardly, hoping that they wouldn't notice her exclusion. She pat Romy on the head and told him that he could board the train. She didn't know what to do with herself, so she just sat on her trunk.

Wearing
{Out of Chasing:}

────()()()────()()()__ɪƒ ƴσυ'ʀє αʟσηє,
──()██████()()██████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧα∂σѡ.
()████████()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт тσ cʀƴ,
()██████████████████()ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɧσυʟ∂єʀ.
──()████████████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ѡαηт α ɧυɢ,
────()████████████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ρɪʟʟσѡ.
──────()████████()ɪƒ ƴσυ ηєє∂ тσ ɓє ɧαρρƴ,
────────()████()__ɪ'ʟʟ ɓє ƴσυʀ ѕɱɪʟє.
─────────()██()ɓυт αηƴтɪɱє ƴσυ ηєє∂ α ƒʀɪєη∂,
───────────()__ɪ'ʟʟ ʝυѕт ɓє ɱє.  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:58 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

Something was wrong with Heather. Then again, after going through a kidnapping, who wouldn't? It might've been best if Chase hadn't brought it up though, since it might've just made Heather feel worse. After going through some traumatic event, whether it was big or small, the last thing someone wanted was to be reminded of said event. But I went on for days, even weeks, not know how you were or how you felt. And it bothered me. Chase wanted to speak his mind, but he couldn't. The words were lodged in his throat. Dhylan, Heather's boyfriend, must've been there for her. Yeah... "Ready for the new year?" He wanted to turn Heather's attention elsewhere. Look ahead for the future, instead of asking and pondering over the past. That, or he was being insensitive to the Hufflepuff's current sufferings.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

I found myself in Wonderland.
Get back on my feet again.
Is this real?
Is this pretend?
I'll take a stand until the end.

·.·´¯`·.· uʞa §tєfƒi ouίsɐ arin hєrєsiɐ ·.·´¯`·.·

Wearing

Trippin out, spinnin round. I'm underground, I fell down.
Upside down and I can't stop it now. It can't stop me now.

ண⊱⋛╭♥§ingleண⊱⋛╭♥₣irst עearண⊱⋛╭♥Ⓤnsortedண⊱⋛╭♥のrphanண⊱⋛╭♥ℳud ฿loodண⊱⋛╭♥

User Image User Image
Steffi followed behind her excited siblings silently. She shook her head a small smile on her face. She was glad they were happy and she was excited too, although running through a brick wall had shaken her a bit. She wheeled her cart over to one of the people loading the things onto the train and then turned to catch up to her siblings. As she slid past a man, she innocently slid her hand into his pocket a stole a small money bag from it. As she caught up to Cain she slid the money bag into her own back pack and slid one of her hands into his and the other into Bree's so she wouldn't lose them in the crowd.

OOC:...

I'm not gonna change. I'll win the race
Keep up with the pace. You can't get in my way.

I'll get by. I'll survive.
When the world's crashing down.
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me. I won't cry.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

Katrina frowned at Heather's response, but then again, Kat had seen the vision. The darkness... "But it's over now. And... Sam? Did you see him at all over the summer?" Katrina gulped a little bit, remembering the shady vision she had managed to conjure about the fourth member of her group. When Remy caught up with Heather, Kat threw her arms around her too. She didn't know Remy that well, but Kat was sure glad to see her alive. "Remy! I'm glad you're okay too. We should be friends!"

Out of Character ...

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games