Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeckos33995533

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
zeckos33995533
Tsubaki Mizuru
zeckos33995533
There is only one person ever to be able to touch my kitteh. When my mother's friend came in the room, my kitteh attacked and left scars on his face. XP He would attack my mother, sister, father, gma, anyone that came close except my bro. The only reason....he stayed on the other bunk bed. LOL

You sure he wasn't rabid? o3o

He wasn't rabid. He was protective. He never bit me or anything such as. He would always curl up near or on me and purrrrr away! XD I miss him. crying He was the best. I called him my attack cat. biggrin

Lol, I've a dog like that xD

He took on two dogs at the same time and won. I was like, holy crap! (Full-blooded rottweiler and one thats a mix-breed of chow and rottweiler) XP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:34 pm
Wandering_Samurai_92
Ok seriously everyone lets get a grip. It seems like every time anyone says anything to anyone else that is not a perfectly glowing comment people get all defensive. Look most people are not trying to insult anyone they are giving constructive criticism in order to better help others role play. If you don't like it fine you are not required to, but just ignore it. Don't be rude, don't insult people and stop acting like toddlers. Some of us actually want to RP not listen to people bicker all day.

Lol, bit late for this maybe? x3  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:36 pm
. w.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:36 pm
I honestly got lost after page 13  

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Zavits W

Omnipresent Waffles

23,890 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:44 pm
Carrot

Tuna

Waffle

Dattebayo!!! emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:51 pm
-He was sleeping of course he was late.

And for the bankai answer, you can earn bankai!  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:23 pm
Can someone report this jerk? I dun know how :l  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:25 pm
Angry -Ownage-

Obvious troll is troll. BLAME!!! Ignored, deal with it. cat_cool  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:55 pm
I continue to laugh at the ignorance of people. It seems I may have to take drastic measures to avoid such things in the future. The cowardice and stupidity shown by so many new members has made my stomach hurt with humor. Now the argument has died and the battle has begun. Anyone who wishes to see the results must go to the battle arena. I shall make a special topic for you to rant your blubbering mouths until you run out of breath. Every post from now on under this stupid topic WILL BE DELETED FINAL.

I'm done so are the rest of us who have a set of balls and brains and aren't cowards.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:59 pm
Kya Akai Kitsune
I continue to laugh at the ignorance of people. It seems I may have to take drastic measures to avoid such things in the future. The cowardice and stupidity shown by so many new members has made my stomach hurt with humor. Now the argument has died and the battle has begun. Anyone who wishes to see the results must go to the battle arena. I shall make a special topic for you to rant your blubbering mouths until you run out of breath. Every post from now on under this stupid topic WILL BE DELETED FINAL.

I'm done so are the rest of us who have a set of balls and brains and aren't cowards.

Correction, I do not have balls, I have a proud set of ovaries xD  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:04 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
Kya Akai Kitsune

Correction, I do not have balls, I have a proud set of ovaries xD

thus the source of the brains comment >.< though our ovaries technically are just like the balls only on the inside  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 pm
I have balls and proud of it men for ever rofl  

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:06 pm
I think we should make a recruitment thread in Barton town OOC and Guild forums. Makes a better way to screen out the dumbs***s and good people. Honestly, Sometimes this why I hate when I start guilds. If let a bunch of random people in, you end up getting un-favorable types. Which can lead things to go to hell.....  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games