Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:22 am
Mirror right away knew what had happened. "No," She breathed watching him shut down. Not when she just got him back! Gently tenderly she put Ricky on a bench and turned her eyes to Daeva who released her hold on the mirror. "I'll kill you for this!" Mirror hissed lowly. Daeva gasped and backed away slowly. No one ever got Mirror angry. Few knew why. But know, Daeva was going to find out. Mirror sifted effortlessly through Daeva's mind picked the most traumatic memory and made Daeva relive it over and over until she screamed horribly and collapsed spasming on the ground. "Anna, enough." Leigha's voice broke through the red. "You're scaring Ricky." Mirror turned and gathered the boy into her arms.
"Oh Ricky, oh god sweetie I'm so sorry." She whispered rocking him in her arms trying not to cry. She'd lost it. Having him shut off made her snap. How could she protect him from the world if she couldn't protect him from herself? What if she turned on him? She'd hate herself if she did that. Michael would kill her if she hurt Ricky. . . and she'd let him. "It's okay Ricky, we can have ice cream. Come on it's okay, I'm here now, let's go have ice cream."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 am
Ricky had moved from where he was sitting on the bench, to sitting on the ground behind it. He had been watching Mirror with a blank gaze, but when he saw Daeva writhing on the ground, he quickly went to try and hide. He had curled up into a small ball. He didn't want to get hurt. That person was getting hurt. He didn't want the thing that was hurting her to hurt him. It was true. He was terrified. He stiffened when he felt arms around him before he realized that he wasn't being hurt. And then he just relaxed, laying his head on Mirror's shoulder and staring blankly at nothing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:22 pm
Mirror just held Ricky close in the dining hall in her comfy chair not bothering to get ice cream. She'd scared him. He'd hidden from her. "I'm so sorry." She sobbed against his hair over and over. Michael's going to kill me. She thought to herself. I terrified his little brother. . . I'm such a monster.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:40 pm
Michael woke up, and with relief was glad to notice that he had more strength that before and could manipulate the shadows to be able to 'see' again. However, what he wasn't so glad to notice was that Ricky was missing . . . again. He sighed and then picked up the mirror that Mirror had left him and got the message. Okay. So Ricky was with her. Good. He trusted her to take care of him.

He got up and dressed into something a little less . . . sick-bed. He then went out to look for his brother and Mirror.

Ricky shifted in Mirror's arms and looked at her before reaching up and lightly touching her eyes. "Are you hurt?" he asked blankly. He didn't understand why she'd be crying.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:09 pm
Mirror looked down at him still crying. "Not but I nearly hurt you. I. . . I don't ever want to hurt you." She said with a little sniffle. She closed her eyes when he touched them. "I don't like hurting people. I only hurt her because she hurt you. I'd never do it to you. Not ever." She sort of promised. Her hand stroked him as if to comfort. She absently stared into space still crying as she relived her brother's death.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:27 pm
Ricky blinked and then went back to lying his head on her shoulder. "You won't?" he asked softly.

"Ricky?" Michael asked. He had found the two. "Mirror, are you okay?" he asked, noticing that she was crying.

Ricky turned to look at Michael. "Mike." he said blankly. But it was more than what he used to do. This time he actually acknowledged his brother's presence.

Michael smiled. "Hey, buddy." he said softly. "How're you doing?" he asked.

Ricky just sighed and went back to laying his head on Mirror's shoulder.

Michael sighed as well. Well, it was more than he'd gotten in a long time.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:39 pm
Mirror turned her eyes to Michael smiling softly. "Yes, I'm okay. Just had a little scare with Ricky is all." She held him closer. "But I promised I wouldn't do it again so we've become friends again." She turned her gaze up to Michael then elaborated. "Daeva touched Ricky and Ricky didn't like it so he shrank back into himself. It's okay now though, she's learnt her lesson." A dark smile flashed on Mirror's lips for a moment before she gently rocked Ricky. "I'm hoping he'll come back though."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:17 am
Michael looked rather shocked when she mentioned him 'coming back'. "He . . . he came back?" he asked softly, reaching over to gently ruffle his brother's hair. He was just . . . so amazed that Ricky had the possibility of coming back.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:34 am
Mirror nodded. "Yeah, twice. The first time he left you, and this time before Daeva touched him. It seems unwanted touch and pain sets him into himself again." She sighed and rocked Ricky some more. "I promise little man. I won't hurt you ever." She whispered in Ricky's ear. If she ever did hurt him, she'd let Michael kill her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:40 am
Michael smiled a little. "I wish I could have seen it. Been there for him to be himself again." he whispered, feeling a little hollow inside knowing he had missed it. Hopefully, his brother would be himself again . . . and he'd be sure to be there for it. "So where were you two going?" he asked, straightening.

Ricky sighed, hearing Mirror's promise, but didn't really make much more of a reaction than to close his eyes and fully relax against her. He trusted Mirror.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:50 am
Mirror blushed softly. "I won't betray your trust." She whispered not listening to Michael. Then she remembered. "Oh yes, ice cream." She lifted him and herself from the chair. "Hmm, chocolate, or strawberry?" She asked keeping him close. She gasped. "Maybe we could ask Michael hm? What's big brother's favourite ice cream flavour?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:49 pm
Michael wasn't entirely too pleased about being ignored, but since he got his answer anyways, he decided to ignore it. "Vanilla." he said simply before smiling a bit sadly. "But Ricky used to really love strawberries." he added, knowing his brother wasn't likely to respond.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:28 pm
Mirror grinned. "Oh? Mr tall dark and mysterious likes vanilla?" She teased. "Hmm. We'll have to see what we've got won't we boys?" A boy slightly older than Ricky just happened to walk by. "Mirror and Michael sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-" Mirror shot him a glare with a little snarl.
"Stop being childish!" She snapped. Why was everyone convinced she was crushing on Michael?! The only reason she hung around now was cause of Ricky. . . no. . . that wasn't true. She did have a crush on Michael. But if she kept in denial maybe he wouldn't pick up on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:04 pm
Michael placed a hand on Mirror's shoulder. "You grow defensive and hostile and the rumors will only spread faster and with more ferocity." he said, his tone very calm and controlled. If Mirror did like him . . . he would not be able to return her feelings. He couldn't.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 pm
Mirror sighed running her hand through her hair. "No. They expect me to be hostile if I hesitate they'll latch on and think their rumours are true. It's when I act different towards the rumours that they spread. Right now, I want to help you and Ricky get settled and for Ricky to be his old self again." Her expression grew sad. "He and Rabbit would have got on so well." It was true every word she said. "Besides, I only like you as a friend. I don't have any interest in wanting that sort of relationship. . . with anybody." She wanted her own children one day, but, she wasn't ready for everything that went before it. "Sorry Michael, I'm just not that into you." Her face was flawless, no hint that she was lying at all.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games