Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Susu-kouhai

Gifted Trash

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:26 am

Kangit
Trivia Question:

User Image
What is unusual about this GIF?

Prize: 8,000g, Cheepz, You are a Cow, or Starmony

it's a were-item called lucki?........ not sure how to answer this question
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Hanusu-kei
Kangit
Trivia Question:

User Image

it's a were-item called lucki?........ not sure how to answer this question

Well, I'm not looking for what it is. But why is it different from the other GIFs? cat_smile

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Kangit
Trivia Question:

User Image

I think it's unusual because Lucky's running. His animation when I saw it was just him standing and moving his tail. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:00 pm

buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

User Image

I think it's unusual because Lucky's running. His animation when I saw it was just him standing and moving his tail. 3nodding

I didn't think Lucky the Cat had a GIF like that. Unless you're thinking of this Bogie GIF? User Image

Kangit
Captain

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

User Image

I didn't think Lucky the Cat had a GIF like that. Unless you're thinking of this Bogie GIF? User Image

Hmm. Maybe. Or was he just standing there without moving and is just blinking?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

User Image

Meh. Went on a little visit to the GIF section, and found out that you edited this GIF from Milk the Cat into this. xd
And good luck in getting the Cheshire Kitten. biggrin

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:19 pm

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng
Kangit
Trivia Question:

User Image

Meh. Went on a little visit to the GIF section, and found out that you edited this GIF from Milk the Cat into this. xd
And good luck in getting the Cheshire Kitten. biggrin

Thank you. cat_3nodding

And yes, this GIF isn't actually an "official Gaia GIF". This is the official/original one:

User Image

As far as I can tell, there is no "real" Lucky the Cat GIF. Only mine (luckily for other people, they're allowed to have it). Muahahaha. cat_biggrin

Anyway, I declare that you've won, so I assume you want gold? cat_razz
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:24 pm

Kangit

Thank you. cat_3nodding

And yes, this GIF isn't actually an "official Gaia GIF". This is the official/original one:

User Image

As far as I can tell, there is no "real" Lucky the Cat GIF. Only mine (luckily for other people, they're allowed to have it). Muahahaha. cat_biggrin

Yay! And still you used paint in editing? Is that even possible? xd And I'm thinking you should have some copyright for your works, they're of nice quality you know. 3nodding

I've won! pirate And your assumption's right. biggrin

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm

buchipeng
Kangit

Thank you. cat_3nodding

User Image

Yay! And still you used paint in editing? Is that even possible? xd And I'm thinking you should have some copyright for your works, they're of nice quality you know. 3nodding

Oh, I switched to Gimp now, since I wanted to practice graphics stuff. That's why I started playing with them in the first place. cat_redface

I don't really want to copyright something that seems like it could still be considered owned by Gaia. Plus, if I did that, then who would get to use them? What's the fun in that? cat_cool
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Kangit
buchipeng

Oh, I switched to Gimp now, since I wanted to practice graphics stuff. That's why I started playing with them in the first place. cat_redface

I don't really want to copyright something that seems like it could still be considered owned by Gaia. Plus, if I did that, then who would get to use them? What's the fun in that? cat_cool

Congrats on your graduation from paint! rofl I hope the graphics options continue to work out great for you.

Well, you have a point, but I was thinking it'd be nice if you were acknowledged as the creator or editor of the image since you spent time working on it. Still, whatever makes you tick's fine. 3nodding

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:02 am

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

Congrats on your graduation from paint! rofl I hope the graphics options continue to work out great for you.

Well, you have a point, but I was thinking it'd be nice if you were acknowledged as the creator or editor of the image since you spent time working on it. Still, whatever makes you tick's fine. 3nodding

Well, I'm having fun doing it, anyway. Plus, if people use the new GIFs for advertising the guild, it might bring in more members at the same time. They'll be, like, "Where did you get that GIF?!" cat_xp
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:07 am

Kangit

Well, I'm having fun doing it, anyway. Plus, if people use the new GIFs for advertising the guild, it might bring in more members at the same time. They'll be, like, "Where did you get that GIF?!" cat_xp

Well, that would be nice since were in the 900s now. xd
Okay, I bow down to your point. emotion_awesome I haven't looked yet, but are there available GIFs in the advertising section that contains a link to the guild? I don't know how to do that just yet, but I wanted people to be brought to the guild's page when they click the GIF I'll put on my sig.

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:46 am

buchipeng
Kangit

Okay, I bow down to your point. emotion_awesome I haven't looked yet, but are there available GIFs in the advertising section that contains a link to the guild? I don't know how to do that just yet, but I wanted people to be brought to the guild's page when they click the GIF I'll put on my sig.

I think this is the only one I put there so far:

User Image
Were-Animals
A guild for those who can change their form at will...

But perhaps instead of this:

User Image
Were-Animals fhtagn!

I could put this:

User Image
Were-Animals fhtagn!

But how about these?

User Image
Were-Animals
A guild you can really play with.

User Image
Were-Animals
A guild that's out of this world!

User Image
Were-Animals
You won't know what to call it.

User Image
Were-Animals
This guild will leave you singing.

etc. cat_razz
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:56 am

Kangit
buchipeng

User Image
Were-Animals

User Image
Were-Animals fhtagn!

I could put this:

User Image
Were-Animals fhtagn!

But how about these?

User Image
Were-Animals

User Image
Were-Animals

User Image
Were-Animals

User Image
Were-Animals

etc. cat_razz

Man, the mudslide made me crack up, but I prefer the swimming Cathulu, with a direct link to the guild. May I please have your permission to use it?

buchipeng

8,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:59 am

buchipeng
Kangit
buchipeng

User Image
Were-Animals

User Image
Were-Animals fhtagn!

I could put this:

User Image
Were-Animals fhtagn!

But how about these?

User Image
Were-Animals

User Image
Were-Animals

User Image
Were-Animals

User Image
Were-Animals

etc. cat_razz

Man, the mudslide made me crack up, but I prefer the swimming Cathulu, with a direct link to the guild. May I please have your permission to use it?

Sure. I'm thinking of adding it to the advertising page anyway. cat_3nodding
And yeah, I thought the Mudslide one was funny, too. cat_xp
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games