Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZappyKit

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:05 pm
Thamin
Co-Ownership Agreement For Ryota Between Thamin & ZappyKit

User Image

Breeding Rights:

- ZappyKit and Thamin share all Breeding rights.

Display Rights and OOC Rights:

- Both Thamin & ZappyKit have full display rights and OOC rights.

RP Rights:

- ZappyKit has full RP rights.

Notes on Contests:

- ZappyKit May not enter Ryota into any sort of contest (RP or any other sort that may change him in any way; ie; skinwalkering) without first consulting Thamin.

Notes on Co-Ownership:

- ZappyKit may relinquish her Co-ownership at any time she wishes. (Thamin's permission is not needed)
- ZappyKit relinquishes her co-ownership for Ryota if she abuses the co-ownership (Enters Ryota in a contest without discussing it with Thamin first, ect.)
- Thamin may break the Co-Ownership with ZappyKit at Thamin's discretion if ZappyKit is Missing from Gaia (does not make a post) for more than 6 Months without a Hiatus notice, 1 year with a Hiatus notice. (ZappyKit's permission is not needed to dissolve said agreement in this instance)
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 am
one over three
Kaitaia
one over three
Kaitaia
one over three
For all of the following, Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, Duer, and Cole.

I (one over three) am the original owner for all of the above and Kaitaia will be their co-owner. This is to allow her access to the soq she has breedings with and to allow anyone else who may still wish to pursue agreements with the above to do so through Kait.

Kait has full rights.

I may request single ownership be returned to me should I ever return to gaia (unlikely). If this happens all agreements made with any third parties during my absence will be honored absolutely.
;; I agreeeee.

Changing a couple things due to the way the shop treats this stuff that I misunderstood a bit a the time of the original agreement. (My fault, yeah yeah. =p )

In the case of a two basket breeding involving a third party Kait and I should co-own one basket.

In the case of a three basket breeding involving a third party Kait and I should both receive our own baskets assuming that the third party agrees.
xD Still agreed.

=D* And despite what I thought would happen, I'm back.

Sooo... I'm breaking off co-ownership for Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, and Cole.

Duer, whom Kait had started RPing, will retain the same joint ownership and rights.

I'm dissolving Duer's co-own as well. (Kait hasn't done anything wrong. We've talked it over and it's just easier for me. ;w; <3 Thanks Kait.)  

one over three

Feline Cat

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:48 am
one over three
one over three
Kaitaia
one over three
Kaitaia
one over three
For all of the following, Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, Duer, and Cole.

I (one over three) am the original owner for all of the above and Kaitaia will be their co-owner. This is to allow her access to the soq she has breedings with and to allow anyone else who may still wish to pursue agreements with the above to do so through Kait.

Kait has full rights.

I may request single ownership be returned to me should I ever return to gaia (unlikely). If this happens all agreements made with any third parties during my absence will be honored absolutely.
;; I agreeeee.

Changing a couple things due to the way the shop treats this stuff that I misunderstood a bit a the time of the original agreement. (My fault, yeah yeah. =p )

In the case of a two basket breeding involving a third party Kait and I should co-own one basket.

In the case of a three basket breeding involving a third party Kait and I should both receive our own baskets assuming that the third party agrees.
xD Still agreed.

=D* And despite what I thought would happen, I'm back.

Sooo... I'm breaking off co-ownership for Euthyphro, Ilum, Dante, Anzu, Chane, Mahdi, and Cole.

Duer, whom Kait had started RPing, will retain the same joint ownership and rights.

I'm dissolving Duer's co-own as well. (Kait hasn't done anything wrong. We've talked it over and it's just easier for me. ;w; <3 Thanks Kait.)
Yup all good~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:07 am
I would like to transfer FULL ownership of Tequili 'n Lime Splash to Mindsend

User Image  

Dixie

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:08 am
Dixie
I would like to transfer FULL ownership of Tequili 'n Lime Splash to Mindsend

User Image

Agreed: *Hug*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:14 am
LunaRei_SilverBlood
mindsend
Co-owning Copena Jolon

The co-ownership of Copena Jolon between Mindsend and Lunarei_silverblood

Both owners get Equal rights to RP, Tepee, display, breeding, etc. They must discuss it before hand if one wants to enter her into any sort of event, and both must agree to all life altering events (Skinwalkering, Lifemating, etc)

In the event that either one wishes to break the agreement of co-ownership, the one resigning must post it in this thread for it to be agreed upon by the one keeping her.

Mindsend gets one breeding that should not affect Luna's breeding limit for the month, and does not need to obtain permission from Luna to enter the couple into breeding raffles. If she is not lifemated, Mindsend is free to choose her mate.
LunaRei_Silverblood gets one breeding that should not affect mindsend's breeding limit for the month, and does not need to obtain permission from Mindsend to enter the couple into breeding raffles. If she is not lifemated, Luna is free to choose her mate.

They share the third breeding between the two of us. (This does not mean we call 'dibs' on any third basket, just that we agree to co-own a basket if the stallions owner does not agree to splitting the baskets between the three of us, and choose the mate together.)

The breeding order is not set officially: The first one to officially gain a mate and post a pairing gets 'dibs' on the first breeding slot.

Agreed~ ^_^

Updating for the New Breeding Rules:
1st Breeding was Shared
2nd Breeding was LunaRei's
3rd breeding is Mindsend's
4th Breeding goes to LunaRei
___
Should Jolon Get Maxed stats, 5th Breeding goes to Mindsend
___
If she or her mate becomes an Elder, 6th Breeding is Shared.  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:47 pm
mindsend
LunaRei_SilverBlood
mindsend
Co-owning Copena Jolon

The co-ownership of Copena Jolon between Mindsend and Lunarei_silverblood

Both owners get Equal rights to RP, Tepee, display, breeding, etc. They must discuss it before hand if one wants to enter her into any sort of event, and both must agree to all life altering events (Skinwalkering, Lifemating, etc)

In the event that either one wishes to break the agreement of co-ownership, the one resigning must post it in this thread for it to be agreed upon by the one keeping her.

Mindsend gets one breeding that should not affect Luna's breeding limit for the month, and does not need to obtain permission from Luna to enter the couple into breeding raffles. If she is not lifemated, Mindsend is free to choose her mate.
LunaRei_Silverblood gets one breeding that should not affect mindsend's breeding limit for the month, and does not need to obtain permission from Mindsend to enter the couple into breeding raffles. If she is not lifemated, Luna is free to choose her mate.

They share the third breeding between the two of us. (This does not mean we call 'dibs' on any third basket, just that we agree to co-own a basket if the stallions owner does not agree to splitting the baskets between the three of us, and choose the mate together.)

The breeding order is not set officially: The first one to officially gain a mate and post a pairing gets 'dibs' on the first breeding slot.

Agreed~ ^_^

Updating for the New Breeding Rules:
1st Breeding was Shared
2nd Breeding was LunaRei's
3rd breeding is Mindsend's
4th Breeding goes to LunaRei
___
Should Jolon Get Maxed stats, 5th Breeding goes to Mindsend
___
If she or her mate becomes an Elder, 6th Breeding is Shared.

Yup!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:49 am
User Image

I hereby give 100% complete ownership of Izusa to CitrusCupcake!

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:03 am
Kamiki
User Image

I hereby give 100% complete ownership of Izusa to CitrusCupcake!

Agreed with much luff, emotion_hug & thanks emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

I hereby give 100% complete ownership of Adela to Faid Shadowlight  

mew-neko

Familiar Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tipsy 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:25 pm
mew-neko
User Image

I hereby give 100% complete ownership of Adela to Faid Shadowlight
Agreed! Thank you very much!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:22 pm
Quote:
Zee Oddwyn

General Rights:
We can both put her in our signatures, and teepees
`Swirly can have main rp rights, but we both have OOC rp rights
I get to roll stats (I like doing that icon_whee.gif )
`Swirly can request edits for jewelry and ribbons ^_^

Mating:
`Swirly can choose a mate, she just needs to let me know who it is ahead of time, and if I really don't like the mate, we'll talk it over and work something out.

Breeding:
`Swirly gets first pick from the first breeding. If there is more than two baskets, and the other owner has no objections, I'd like one basket.
On the second breeding, I'd like the basket. If there's more than two, we'll talk with the other owner, and `Swirly can have the other if she wants.
Third breeding, we'll all discuss what to do with the baskets, and work something out.

New Addition::

Elder-Stage:
IF at anytime in the future Swirly feels Lovey may /potentially/ be Elder-eligible she may enter Lovey into consideration and Zee gives full rights to have Lovey re-done on Elder lines -- should she be chosen

Swirly agrees to the above  

`Swirly

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:23 pm
`Swirly
Quote:
Zee Oddwyn

General Rights:
We can both put her in our signatures, and teepees
`Swirly can have main rp rights, but we both have OOC rp rights
I get to roll stats (I like doing that icon_whee.gif )
`Swirly can request edits for jewelry and ribbons ^_^

Mating:
`Swirly can choose a mate, she just needs to let me know who it is ahead of time, and if I really don't like the mate, we'll talk it over and work something out.

Breeding:
`Swirly gets first pick from the first breeding. If there is more than two baskets, and the other owner has no objections, I'd like one basket.
On the second breeding, I'd like the basket. If there's more than two, we'll talk with the other owner, and `Swirly can have the other if she wants.
Third breeding, we'll all discuss what to do with the baskets, and work something out.

New Addition::

Elder-Stage:
IF at anytime in the future Swirly feels Lovey may /potentially/ be Elder-eligible she may enter Lovey into consideration and Zee gives full rights to have Lovey re-done on Elder lines -- should she be chosen

Swirly agrees to the above

Zee agrees to the above!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:52 pm
User Image
I, Marzipanz, am giving 100% Ownership of Brielle to Kittyissupa  

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

kittyissupa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:56 pm
Marzipanz
User Image
I, Marzipanz, am giving 100% Ownership of Brielle to Kittyissupa

I Agree.  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games