Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]
[EVENT] Hide and seek - Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 11 Total: 27 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:25 pm
And then Caius gave a very loud "ophhhhhhh". He was nothing more then a bench for the older leopard and now he could not spare the air to protest to much. He was still really surprised by the fact the older male took the liberty to sit on his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
Makram ducked his head when he realized he was in trouble. It was slightly embarrassing that he was the first one to be found. He thought he had hidden so well. Then that boar had to come and find him. He'd never even seen her around before. It did make him smile that the other leopards didn't find him though. He said without looking up, "Sorry for making you worry." It was just a game for him.

Adults were no fun. Now what was he supposed to do. Wait, he could make it back into a game by helping the adults. "I'll help find them too." Well, he wasn't really going to help. He was just going to run around and have fun.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-40)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:26 pm
Macaria watched the pink cub. He just hoped the cub would try and hide again. If he did they would be here even longer. "Be careful not to hurt yourself!" he called to the cub. Despite how tired he was of looking for the cubs, he couldn't help but worry about them.  
Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 13 Total: 22 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 pm
"Well at the present, I'm teaching him a very valuable lesson." He adjusted himself a little. "Always respect your elders. With age comes wisdom they say. And I quite agree."

He reached down to ruffle the younger male's hair. "I sit on him because obviously, I'm so old I need a break. The ground's too hard and this fine lad has absolutely no complaints about keeping his respected elder from sitting on such a hard plot of earth."

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 2 Total: 16 (2-40)

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:30 pm
His attention went to a tree. He heard some rustling in three. Unfortunately for him it was a bird. He frowned as he looked into the bushes. He kept an eye on the cub though. He wondered if he knew where the others were hiding.

'probably does, but he's not going to tell you. That would ruin the game.' His dark side thought. Macaria agreed with him.  
Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 9 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:32 pm
Caius laid on the ground and wheezed for air. This old man on his back was going to end up breaking him! Or at least that was the thought process going through Caius's mind. His limbs flailed wildly from under neither. The leopard even let out a small weak roar in protest.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 16 Total: 32 (2-40)

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:33 pm
Stripes - 18, 7
Bling Bling - 8, 4
Taste the Rainbow - 7, 17

Blinking, she frowned and shook her head. "That's not what old people are supposed to do... They're nice, right? And they just.. They're all sweet and we're supposed to help! That's what I gather, anyway. 'cause you are old and I could help you hunt if you like badger?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:34 pm
Makram looked up at the older leopard with a grin. "I'll be careful." Instead of worrying about him, they should worry about the other cubs. He wondered where they could be. He had been so intent on hiding very well that there had been no time to notice where the others had gone.

Curiosity got the best of him. He had to know where they were hiding. Of course, he wouldn't tell the adults. Just so that he could know and giggle like crazy over how silly the adults looked. He started to run around with his little paws, eyes looking out for the color of the others fur. They wouldn't be scared of him.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 10, 16 Total: 26 (2-40)

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:36 pm
"Little one it would serve you well to know that not all 'old people' are the same. I could very easily hold my own in a fight if need be." He glanced down to the male under him. "So. How's about it? A complement to my deceivingly youthful appearance and strength and perhaps I'll find the spirits to go amble into the brush to continue my search."  
Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 7 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:37 pm
Stripes - 18, 7
Bling Bling - 8, 4

When he corrected her, she felt really bad. Anina sniffled a little and looked to the side, brows knitting. She curled back away from them and sighed. "I'll keep looking... I'm sorry." She wandered over to a tree, looking around at it's roots and circled it a little more, sighing.  

Feral Mule

Chobi_Chocobo rolled 2 20-sided dice: 14, 20 Total: 34 (2-40)

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:38 pm
The leopard let out a squeak and another wheeze. It was true this leopard was very deceiving in his appearance. Was his butt made of rocks? Caius was defeated, he lowered his head to the ground and flattened his ears.  
Fairy Snails rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 7 Total: 27 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:39 pm
'One down three to go,' he kept reminding himself as he looked. He just hoped that he had never caused this much trouble when he was a cub, something that wasn't that long ago. Though he couldn't help but be just a little jealous of the cubs. They were still so playful. He probably would have been just like them if it wasn't for his dark side. Even now he was far more serious than he should be. He would try and have some fun sometime once this is over, he thought.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:42 pm
Makram slowed to a stop when he saw one leopard sitting on the other one. He'd never seen that before. His eyes widened as he sat down to observe this very strange behavior. He could see a cub sitting on an adult but not an adult on another one. It made him giggle. Then he rolled over in a fit of laughter at the two. How silly they looked. He wondered if maybe it was a game. Thinking it very funny, he ran over to sit on the leopard on the ground. "Me too! I wanna sit too!" His tail swished side to side in excitement.  
Thalion rolled 2 20-sided dice: 13, 13 Total: 26 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 pm
"Oh come now, there's no hard feelings to be had or given here." He rose up to all fours, reached down, and gave poor Caius' ear a tug. "Isn't that right, my friend? You can breathe now, pards have been doing it since the beginning of time."  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Feral Mule rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-40)

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 pm
Stripes - 18, 7
Bling Bling - 8, 4

When looking in the roots of the tree, she frowned, finding nothing. "How many cubs are missing?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, looking back at the two males. They seemed like they've known each other for a while now.  
[IC] Usafi'tukufu Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff